Four Seasons luxury caribbean resort re-opens in St Kitts and Nevis
The Four Seasons luxury Caribbean resort in St. Kitts and Nevis will be re-opening in mid-December this year after being closed for two years following damage caused by a hurricane in 2008 ad will feature 207 luxury guest rooms and suites.
The newly renovated Four Seasons Resort Nevis is scheduled to open again in mid-December 2010 on the smaller of the two Caribbean islands of St Kitts and Nevis. The luxury Caribbean resort has been closed for the past two years following damage after a hurricane in 2008.
Situated on the shores of palm-infringed pristine sandy beaches, and surrounded by the lush green golf course landscapes, the resort features 207 luxury rooms and suites in two-storey buildings which boast views of the Caribbean Sea and the neighbouring island of St. Kitts.
Visitors enjoying Nevis and St. Kitts holidays can luxuriate in elegantly furnished rooms with spacious en-suite facilities including deep marble bath tubs and separate showers, and furnished outdoor verandas or patios offering beautiful island and ocean views.
The luxury Caribbean resort offers multiple dining options including the fine ding restaurant, Mango, which serves Asian-influenced French cuisine; the casual restaurant, Neve, which offers Italian dishes and breakfast buffets with views of the pool and ocean; The Pool Cabana with light refreshments; and the Library Bar with a range of cocktails and snacks within elegant surroundings.
The resort spa offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and therapies for guests with natural ingredients including calming beach-side massages just steps away from the shore-lapping waves. Massage therapies can also be enjoyed in guest rooms and suites.
Visitors can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay including tennis, a fitness centre, infinity-edge swimming pool and hot tub, beach volleyball, water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, babysitting services and golf on the scenic Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
The unspoiled island of Nevis offers stunning scenery for travellers and a number of historic sites and attractions including the Botanical Gardens, Montpelier House, Nisbet Plantation, the Horatio Nelson Museum, Brimstone Hill Fortress, the scenic Railway tour, and boat excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...