Four Seasons luxury caribbean resort re-opens in St Kitts and Nevis
The Four Seasons luxury Caribbean resort in St. Kitts and Nevis will be re-opening in mid-December this year after being closed for two years following damage caused by a hurricane in 2008 ad will feature 207 luxury guest rooms and suites.
The newly renovated Four Seasons Resort Nevis is scheduled to open again in mid-December 2010 on the smaller of the two Caribbean islands of St Kitts and Nevis. The luxury Caribbean resort has been closed for the past two years following damage after a hurricane in 2008.
Situated on the shores of palm-infringed pristine sandy beaches, and surrounded by the lush green golf course landscapes, the resort features 207 luxury rooms and suites in two-storey buildings which boast views of the Caribbean Sea and the neighbouring island of St. Kitts.
Visitors enjoying Nevis and St. Kitts holidays can luxuriate in elegantly furnished rooms with spacious en-suite facilities including deep marble bath tubs and separate showers, and furnished outdoor verandas or patios offering beautiful island and ocean views.
The luxury Caribbean resort offers multiple dining options including the fine ding restaurant, Mango, which serves Asian-influenced French cuisine; the casual restaurant, Neve, which offers Italian dishes and breakfast buffets with views of the pool and ocean; The Pool Cabana with light refreshments; and the Library Bar with a range of cocktails and snacks within elegant surroundings.
The resort spa offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and therapies for guests with natural ingredients including calming beach-side massages just steps away from the shore-lapping waves. Massage therapies can also be enjoyed in guest rooms and suites.
Visitors can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay including tennis, a fitness centre, infinity-edge swimming pool and hot tub, beach volleyball, water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, babysitting services and golf on the scenic Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
The unspoiled island of Nevis offers stunning scenery for travellers and a number of historic sites and attractions including the Botanical Gardens, Montpelier House, Nisbet Plantation, the Horatio Nelson Museum, Brimstone Hill Fortress, the scenic Railway tour, and boat excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...