Four Seasons luxury caribbean resort re-opens in St Kitts and Nevis
The Four Seasons luxury Caribbean resort in St. Kitts and Nevis will be re-opening in mid-December this year after being closed for two years following damage caused by a hurricane in 2008 ad will feature 207 luxury guest rooms and suites.
The newly renovated Four Seasons Resort Nevis is scheduled to open again in mid-December 2010 on the smaller of the two Caribbean islands of St Kitts and Nevis. The luxury Caribbean resort has been closed for the past two years following damage after a hurricane in 2008.
Situated on the shores of palm-infringed pristine sandy beaches, and surrounded by the lush green golf course landscapes, the resort features 207 luxury rooms and suites in two-storey buildings which boast views of the Caribbean Sea and the neighbouring island of St. Kitts.
Visitors enjoying Nevis and St. Kitts holidays can luxuriate in elegantly furnished rooms with spacious en-suite facilities including deep marble bath tubs and separate showers, and furnished outdoor verandas or patios offering beautiful island and ocean views.
The luxury Caribbean resort offers multiple dining options including the fine ding restaurant, Mango, which serves Asian-influenced French cuisine; the casual restaurant, Neve, which offers Italian dishes and breakfast buffets with views of the pool and ocean; The Pool Cabana with light refreshments; and the Library Bar with a range of cocktails and snacks within elegant surroundings.
The resort spa offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and therapies for guests with natural ingredients including calming beach-side massages just steps away from the shore-lapping waves. Massage therapies can also be enjoyed in guest rooms and suites.
Visitors can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay including tennis, a fitness centre, infinity-edge swimming pool and hot tub, beach volleyball, water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, babysitting services and golf on the scenic Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
The unspoiled island of Nevis offers stunning scenery for travellers and a number of historic sites and attractions including the Botanical Gardens, Montpelier House, Nisbet Plantation, the Horatio Nelson Museum, Brimstone Hill Fortress, the scenic Railway tour, and boat excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...