Four Seasons luxury caribbean resort re-opens in St Kitts and Nevis
The Four Seasons luxury Caribbean resort in St. Kitts and Nevis will be re-opening in mid-December this year after being closed for two years following damage caused by a hurricane in 2008 ad will feature 207 luxury guest rooms and suites.
The newly renovated Four Seasons Resort Nevis is scheduled to open again in mid-December 2010 on the smaller of the two Caribbean islands of St Kitts and Nevis. The luxury Caribbean resort has been closed for the past two years following damage after a hurricane in 2008.
Situated on the shores of palm-infringed pristine sandy beaches, and surrounded by the lush green golf course landscapes, the resort features 207 luxury rooms and suites in two-storey buildings which boast views of the Caribbean Sea and the neighbouring island of St. Kitts.
Visitors enjoying Nevis and St. Kitts holidays can luxuriate in elegantly furnished rooms with spacious en-suite facilities including deep marble bath tubs and separate showers, and furnished outdoor verandas or patios offering beautiful island and ocean views.
The luxury Caribbean resort offers multiple dining options including the fine ding restaurant, Mango, which serves Asian-influenced French cuisine; the casual restaurant, Neve, which offers Italian dishes and breakfast buffets with views of the pool and ocean; The Pool Cabana with light refreshments; and the Library Bar with a range of cocktails and snacks within elegant surroundings.
The resort spa offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and therapies for guests with natural ingredients including calming beach-side massages just steps away from the shore-lapping waves. Massage therapies can also be enjoyed in guest rooms and suites.
Visitors can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay including tennis, a fitness centre, infinity-edge swimming pool and hot tub, beach volleyball, water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, babysitting services and golf on the scenic Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
The unspoiled island of Nevis offers stunning scenery for travellers and a number of historic sites and attractions including the Botanical Gardens, Montpelier House, Nisbet Plantation, the Horatio Nelson Museum, Brimstone Hill Fortress, the scenic Railway tour, and boat excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...