Four Seasons luxury caribbean resort re-opens in St Kitts and Nevis
The Four Seasons luxury Caribbean resort in St. Kitts and Nevis will be re-opening in mid-December this year after being closed for two years following damage caused by a hurricane in 2008 ad will feature 207 luxury guest rooms and suites.
The newly renovated Four Seasons Resort Nevis is scheduled to open again in mid-December 2010 on the smaller of the two Caribbean islands of St Kitts and Nevis. The luxury Caribbean resort has been closed for the past two years following damage after a hurricane in 2008.
Situated on the shores of palm-infringed pristine sandy beaches, and surrounded by the lush green golf course landscapes, the resort features 207 luxury rooms and suites in two-storey buildings which boast views of the Caribbean Sea and the neighbouring island of St. Kitts.
Visitors enjoying Nevis and St. Kitts holidays can luxuriate in elegantly furnished rooms with spacious en-suite facilities including deep marble bath tubs and separate showers, and furnished outdoor verandas or patios offering beautiful island and ocean views.
The luxury Caribbean resort offers multiple dining options including the fine ding restaurant, Mango, which serves Asian-influenced French cuisine; the casual restaurant, Neve, which offers Italian dishes and breakfast buffets with views of the pool and ocean; The Pool Cabana with light refreshments; and the Library Bar with a range of cocktails and snacks within elegant surroundings.
The resort spa offers a selection of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments and therapies for guests with natural ingredients including calming beach-side massages just steps away from the shore-lapping waves. Massage therapies can also be enjoyed in guest rooms and suites.
Visitors can enjoy a range of facilities during their stay including tennis, a fitness centre, infinity-edge swimming pool and hot tub, beach volleyball, water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, babysitting services and golf on the scenic Robert Trent Jones 18-hole course.
The unspoiled island of Nevis offers stunning scenery for travellers and a number of historic sites and attractions including the Botanical Gardens, Montpelier House, Nisbet Plantation, the Horatio Nelson Museum, Brimstone Hill Fortress, the scenic Railway tour, and boat excursions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Make memories that will last time a lifetime with the whole family with a beachfront adventure. Begin amongst the lush...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...