Indian Ocean hotel group launch Vivanta by Taj hotel brand
The Indian Ocean hospitality group, Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces, has launched its new Vivanta by Taj brand which will feature a collection of modern and five-star Asia and Indian Ocean hotels with luxury facilities.
Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces has launched the new luxury Taj by Vivanta brand which will make up a collection of 19 Indian Ocean hotels across Sri Lanka, India and the Maldives.
With 19 five-star properties currently in the collection, the hospitality group is looking to expand the brand to more than 30 Indian Ocean hotels throughout he next two years, offering 5,000 rooms to travellers on India, Maldives and Sri Lanka holidays.
The Vivanta by Taj enables travellers staying at Indian Ocean hotels to experience ultimate luxury and upscale services and facilities during their holidays.
The hotel brand is looking to open properties "off the beaten track" in destinations including Srinagar in Kashmir, Madikeri in Coorg, and Bekal in north Kerala, India.
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is a subsidiary of the Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) which opened its first property in 1903, The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, in Bombay, and over the last 100 years the company has extended its impressive collection of Indian Ocean hotels with 60 properties in 45 locations across Asia. The group also has an additional 15 properties in further flung destinations including the United Kingdom, United States of America, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa, the Middle East, Malaysia, and Australia.
The group's Indian Ocean hotels are situated within stunning surroundings including beach resorts, bustling modern cities, safari lodges, and famous landmarks and feature comfortable luxury accommodation, modern conference and meeting facilities, gourmet dining, luxury spas and upscale service.
IHCL also operates the luxury private jet company, Taj Air; Taj Yachts which features two three-bedroom luxury yachts and can be used by guests staying at properties in Mumbai and Kochi in Kerala; Taj Sats Air Catering Ltd which is the largest airline catering company in South Asia; and the Indian Institute of Hotel Management in Aurangabad, an institute which offers three-year diplomas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with exclusive savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...