Cap Maison wins Conde Naste Johansen's Award for providing luxury boutique holidays in St Lucia
Only about to celebrate its second anniversary after its opening and the Cap Maison luxury boutique resort in St Lucia has already been awarded with one of the most prestigious international accolades in its category with its first Conde Naste Johasen's
Nicely cocooned away in Cap Estate, enjoying a small, cosy and private location, the Cap Maison Resort and Spa is quickly becoming the world’s most sought after boutique hotel and one of the most unique places in which to enjoy luxury St Lucia holidays. Upon entering the resort the initial thought is “Absolutely breathtaking”, and the second reaction “Am I still in Saint Lucia?” The ambiance is definitely transporting. Apparently the rest of the world agrees and Cap Maison, now celebrating their second anniversary, is proud to be the 2010 recipient of the prestigious Condé Naste Johansen’s “Most Excellent Small Resort” in the Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean.
Condé Naste Johansen is an international luxury travel guide pinpointing the world's best places to enjoy luxury holidays from the most trusted name in travel publishing - Condé Naste Publications Ltd. Every year votes are cast by readers, hotel guests and the Condé Nast Johansens inspection team.
The small and beautiful Cap Maison resort goes beyond privacy and excellent service and offers travellers with a world-class exclusive luxury experience comparable to any more opulent five star hotel. The 3-acre property offers intimacy and elegance making it ideal for romantic escapes or family holidays in St Lucia. Overlooking the beautiful Caribbean sea with a panoramic view that spans from Pigeon Island to the tip of Cap Estate and beyond to Martinique, it’s no wonder the producers of the American reality TV series, The Bachelor thought that Cap Maison was the ultimate romantic property for their show.
For unforgettable St Lucia holidays for all kinds of discerning travellers, the resort's nicely secluded luxury villas offer private roof top terraces and swimming pools while gourmet diners can experience the art of fine dining at the Cliff at Cap restaurant. Cap Maison also boasts the world’s only champagne zip line, that services its private dining area on a private deck built on a rock in the ocean called Rock Maison. Moonlight private dining, on Rock Maison is exactly why Conde Naste inspectors loved the champagne zip line and which highlights the individuality of this stunning property.
With much to celebrate, Cap Maison will host its second annual pre-opening party on Friday 17th September, 2010. The event which is held over two days starts on Friday night with Mardi Gras: Incognito, a masked party (definitely an eyes-wide shut experience) and Saturday: Mardi Gras Sunrise (a beach bar-b-que party). The hotel is also offering unbelievable weekend rates for those who want to stay over and bask in absolute luxury while enjoying St Lucia holidays here. Last year’s event was hailed as “The party of the year! Where else can you get luxury and the combined atmosphere of New Orleans, Venice and Saint Lucia style Carnival all in one unforgettable night!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus Book a Garden View and get upgraded to an Ocean View!!!
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...