Cap Maison wins Conde Naste Johansen's Award for providing luxury boutique holidays in St Lucia
Only about to celebrate its second anniversary after its opening and the Cap Maison luxury boutique resort in St Lucia has already been awarded with one of the most prestigious international accolades in its category with its first Conde Naste Johasen's
Nicely cocooned away in Cap Estate, enjoying a small, cosy and private location, the Cap Maison Resort and Spa is quickly becoming the world’s most sought after boutique hotel and one of the most unique places in which to enjoy luxury St Lucia holidays. Upon entering the resort the initial thought is “Absolutely breathtaking”, and the second reaction “Am I still in Saint Lucia?” The ambiance is definitely transporting. Apparently the rest of the world agrees and Cap Maison, now celebrating their second anniversary, is proud to be the 2010 recipient of the prestigious Condé Naste Johansen’s “Most Excellent Small Resort” in the Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean.
Condé Naste Johansen is an international luxury travel guide pinpointing the world's best places to enjoy luxury holidays from the most trusted name in travel publishing - Condé Naste Publications Ltd. Every year votes are cast by readers, hotel guests and the Condé Nast Johansens inspection team.
The small and beautiful Cap Maison resort goes beyond privacy and excellent service and offers travellers with a world-class exclusive luxury experience comparable to any more opulent five star hotel. The 3-acre property offers intimacy and elegance making it ideal for romantic escapes or family holidays in St Lucia. Overlooking the beautiful Caribbean sea with a panoramic view that spans from Pigeon Island to the tip of Cap Estate and beyond to Martinique, it’s no wonder the producers of the American reality TV series, The Bachelor thought that Cap Maison was the ultimate romantic property for their show.
For unforgettable St Lucia holidays for all kinds of discerning travellers, the resort's nicely secluded luxury villas offer private roof top terraces and swimming pools while gourmet diners can experience the art of fine dining at the Cliff at Cap restaurant. Cap Maison also boasts the world’s only champagne zip line, that services its private dining area on a private deck built on a rock in the ocean called Rock Maison. Moonlight private dining, on Rock Maison is exactly why Conde Naste inspectors loved the champagne zip line and which highlights the individuality of this stunning property.
With much to celebrate, Cap Maison will host its second annual pre-opening party on Friday 17th September, 2010. The event which is held over two days starts on Friday night with Mardi Gras: Incognito, a masked party (definitely an eyes-wide shut experience) and Saturday: Mardi Gras Sunrise (a beach bar-b-que party). The hotel is also offering unbelievable weekend rates for those who want to stay over and bask in absolute luxury while enjoying St Lucia holidays here. Last year’s event was hailed as “The party of the year! Where else can you get luxury and the combined atmosphere of New Orleans, Venice and Saint Lucia style Carnival all in one unforgettable night!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...