New iPhone app for luxury Indian Ocean holidays at the touch of a button
The latest of iPhone gadgets to grace the travel market is due to revolutionise the way discerning travellers browse through hotels in the Indian Ocean when looking for the perfect place to spend luxury holidays.
Giving travellers the flexibility and ease of browsing through the kind of luxury holidays they could be enjoying in the Indian Ocean through their mobile phone has been iPhone's latest and hottest travel tool. Planning the perfect Indian Ocean getaway is now possible at the touch of a button as four of Naiade Resorts luxurious properties become available on new iPhone app ‘Secret Experience’.
The addition of Naiade Resorts to the Secret Experience application allows users to browse and access information, photos, activity and excursion details as well as make reservations for some of the finest resorts in the Indian Ocean; Beau Rivage and Les Pavillons in Mauritius, Grand Hotel du Lagon on Reunion, and Diva Maldives.
Naiade’s Secret Experience Resorts:
- Overlooking the beautiful white sands of Belle Mare beach, Naiade’s five star deluxe hotel Beau Rivage is renowned for offering guests unparalleled levels of service in its elegant hotel or luxury villas
- Located against the stunning backdrop of the majestic Morne Brabant Mountain amongst lush tropical gardens on the edge of idyllic crystal waters, Les Pavillons offers a sublime combination of restaurants, spa, and water sports for the ultimate retreat
- Reunion’s most luxurious hotel, the Grand Hotel du Lagon is perfect for the adventure traveller with trekking, mountain biking, canyoning and helicopter rides over the volcanoes available
- Surrounded by crystal-clear lagoon Diva Maldives is a tranquil escape perfect for swimming and snorkelling, and is close to the Maldives’ best dive sites; it is also a fantastic location to view the endangered whale sharks up close
- Each Naiade Resort offers sumptuous cuisine, a wide variety of land and water sports and a unique atmosphere, all guaranteed to ensure an exceptional stay.
The first app dedicated to luxury hotels and resorts, it is free to download and is available in English, French and Spanish. Free membership of the ‘Secret Experience Club’ allows its members to access exclusive sales and the chance to win dream getaways.
With Secret Experience members able to make reservations via the application with no internet connection required, it has never been so easy to book the holiday of a lifetime with Naiade Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Indian Ocean Browse all
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Add three nights in Dubai at the Hilton Garden Inn Mall of The Emirates, with breakfast and transfers, from £199 per person
- Free upgrade from a Courtyard Room to a Superior Garden Room for stays between 23 March to 30 September 2018
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of the newest and most beautiful hotels to be gracing the sunkissed eastern shore of Mauritius in Palmar, the Ambre...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....