The revamped "Goldeneye" resort re-opens for James Bond Jamaica holidays
Due to re-open on the lucky date of 10-10-10, The Golden Eye Hotel and Resort in Jamaica will once again be opening its doors to offer lively travellers with fun James Bond-style Jamaica holidays.
James Bond fanatics and film enthusiasts wanting to spend movie-like Jamaica holidays in an exceptional location that was once the set of the GoldenEye film, will soon be able to do so with the re-opening of a legendary resort. Island Outpost, Chris Blackwell’s award-winning collection of hotels & villa resorts in Jamaica, recently appointed Nick Simmonds as the new Managing Director of the highly anticipated re-opening of GoldenEye. Launching this October, for the delight of those wanting to experience Bond-type of Jamaica holidays, the fully refurbished GoldenEye – former home to James Bond author Ian Fleming – has fastidiously preserved the original Fleming House and its 5 surrounding cottages with the addition of 11 new bright and airy beach or lagoon cottages and two bedroom beach cottages, 6 lagoon suites, two new restaurants and a seawater infinity pool.
The new manager, Nick Simmonds will bring a wealth of experience to his new role, gained through his career specialising in launching and operating some of the most prestigious properties in the world. Most recently Simmons was involved in other destinations popular for Caribbean holidays; he was General Manager at The Cotton House in the private island of Mustique and prior to this he was launching and managing Parrot Cay, in Turks and Caicos, which gives them plenty of experience with working in the Caribbean holidays market. Other roles included senior management positions at luxury properties in the Channel Islands and Sun City owned by Sol Kerzner’s Sun International and the Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa.
As Managing Director, Nick will oversee all operations for GoldenEye, ensuring that Jamaica holidays here provide the most unforgettable experiences for guests. The resort when completed will house 23 guest units, including the Fleming villa – amidst 52 acres of pristine coastline, serene lagoons and lush tropical gardens. The resort will also be home to two restaurants, Le Bar Bizot and The Gazebo, as well as an extedlnsive activities programme led by Jamaican tri-athlete Iona Wynter. The fun, fitness-focused experiences include bay rafting, Jet Ski leg and ab workouts, stretch and snorkel classes, triathlon training, moon yoga and more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Resort is surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, an underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage with a variety of restaurants plus 24-hour Room Service
- One child under 12 stays FREE and kids will enjoy access to the expansive and renowned Explorer's Club
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Enjoy the private beach and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park nearby
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...