La Romana hotel Casa de Campo awarded Gold Medal by Golf Magazine
The March 2010 issue of Golf Magazine has awarded Casa de Campo as a Gold Medal winner, praising the La Romana hotel for its new golf experience, the David Leadbetter Golf Academy, and newly opened accommodation and facilities.
The La Romana hotel, Casa de Campo, has been awarded a Gold Medal from Golf magazine for its newly opened hotel rooms and suites and the new David Leadbetter Golf Academy which offers guests high-quality instruction during their Dominican Republic holidays.
Golf Magazine started the Gold Medal ranking in 1988 and hotels and resorts are rated on their golf facilities, accommodation, level of service, and dining.
Since the magazine rated Casa de Campo as a Gold Medal winner in its March edition in March earlier this year, the La Romana hotel has since opened new facilities which will enhance guests' golfing experience including the new golfing academy which opened in January 2010.
Guests enjoying Dominican Republic holidays at the La Romana hotel can enjoy tuition at the David Leadbetter Golf Academy from Tim Vickers, a certified instructor from the DLGA who will be available to help keen golfers improve their game, skills, and work on their swing, within stunning surroundings.
Director of Golf at the Casa de Campo, Gilles Gagnon, said: "Playing golf at Casa de Campo is like playing on three different planets. Each course, Teeth of the Dog, The Links, and Dye Fore are entirely different, breathtakingly beautiful - and each singularly, redefines the word challenge."
Guests can enjoy new rooms and suites during their stay which were opened last month at the Casa de Campo and feature 42 inch LCD flat-screen TVs with Blue-ray, cable and DVD players; media docks for iPods and iPhones; mini-bar and espresso machine; and fresh decor.
The La Romana hotel unveiled a new contemporary main area including a lobby, a main pool area featuring three swimming pools, private cabanas, trellised platforms for yoga sessions, and a brand new fitness centre with new equipment.
Casa de campo also launched the new La Cana Restaurant and Lounge and The Beach Club by Il Circo, who are founders of the famous Le Cirque and Il Circo restaurants in New York and Las Vegas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Enjoy white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters along with peaceful and secluded atmosphere
- The hotel has an ideal beachfront location in Bayahibe, a picturesque village on the Dominican Republic's southeast coast for relaxing and luxurious Caribbean holiday
- Enjoy a range of drinks and food with buffet and 4 a la carte restaurants plus numerous bars
- Spoil yourself at the modern spa for serene relaxation featuring five rooms for treatments, jacuzzis and much more
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Up to 2 kids go FREE in a Deluxe family room between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17, Book By 28th Feb 17
- Stay between 15 Apr 2017 - 31 Oct 2017 and get 50% off a Rock Royalty Level Room
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Enjoy various fantastic events coming up at the hotel including Justin Bieber on 17th April & Sting in concert on 13th May
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of the Dominican Republic where the amazing beaches of Juan Dolio await you. Also...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...