La Romana hotel Casa de Campo awarded Gold Medal by Golf Magazine
The March 2010 issue of Golf Magazine has awarded Casa de Campo as a Gold Medal winner, praising the La Romana hotel for its new golf experience, the David Leadbetter Golf Academy, and newly opened accommodation and facilities.
The La Romana hotel, Casa de Campo, has been awarded a Gold Medal from Golf magazine for its newly opened hotel rooms and suites and the new David Leadbetter Golf Academy which offers guests high-quality instruction during their Dominican Republic holidays.
Golf Magazine started the Gold Medal ranking in 1988 and hotels and resorts are rated on their golf facilities, accommodation, level of service, and dining.
Since the magazine rated Casa de Campo as a Gold Medal winner in its March edition in March earlier this year, the La Romana hotel has since opened new facilities which will enhance guests' golfing experience including the new golfing academy which opened in January 2010.
Guests enjoying Dominican Republic holidays at the La Romana hotel can enjoy tuition at the David Leadbetter Golf Academy from Tim Vickers, a certified instructor from the DLGA who will be available to help keen golfers improve their game, skills, and work on their swing, within stunning surroundings.
Director of Golf at the Casa de Campo, Gilles Gagnon, said: "Playing golf at Casa de Campo is like playing on three different planets. Each course, Teeth of the Dog, The Links, and Dye Fore are entirely different, breathtakingly beautiful - and each singularly, redefines the word challenge."
Guests can enjoy new rooms and suites during their stay which were opened last month at the Casa de Campo and feature 42 inch LCD flat-screen TVs with Blue-ray, cable and DVD players; media docks for iPods and iPhones; mini-bar and espresso machine; and fresh decor.
The La Romana hotel unveiled a new contemporary main area including a lobby, a main pool area featuring three swimming pools, private cabanas, trellised platforms for yoga sessions, and a brand new fitness centre with new equipment.
Casa de campo also launched the new La Cana Restaurant and Lounge and The Beach Club by Il Circo, who are founders of the famous Le Cirque and Il Circo restaurants in New York and Las Vegas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy the relaxed vibes of the all inclusive resort in Punta Cana, complete with exclusive extras for couples!
- Enjoy a la carte cuisine in La Gondola, La perla or grills at media luna
- The resort is set in a picturesque location beside a secluded stretch of beach at Punta Cana
- Receive a 10% discount at the hotel spa
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Free upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Room
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Live it up and enjoy a stay at the brand new Now Onyx Punta Cana, perfectly located on a pristine beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy unlimited luxury, sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...
Spend eight days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...