Club Med introduces Seven-Day Weekend in Mexico and Caribbean holidays
Travellers planning to book Punta Cana holidays in the near future should take advantage Club Med's special Seven-Day Weekend offer which enables travellers to enjoy seven nights at an all inclusive resort for the price of three nights.
Club Med is offering an exclusive deal for travellers planning Cancun, Florida and Punta Cana holidays as it launches the Seven-Day Weekend promotion where visitors can enjoy seven nights all inclusive accommodation for the price of three.
Travellers can choose from all inclusive Cancun holidays where they can snorkel among the colourful coral reefs off the beaches at Cancun Yucatan and Ixtapa Pacific in Mexico; all inclusive Punta Cana holidays at Club Med Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic; Caribbean holidays at the Columbus Isle in The Bahamas, Turkoise in Turks and Caicos, La Caravelle in Guadeloupe and Buccaneer's Creek in Martinique; and the Sandpiper Bay in Florida.
During their Mexican, Caribbean and Punta Cana holidays, guests take enjoy a range of all inclusive benefits including golf, tennis, world class diving spots and water sports; live entertainment; lavish spa treatments, wellness facilities and access to fitness facilities; Junior's Club and Passworld for teenagers and a Mini Club Med for under two-year olds; all day gourmet dining with premium beverages; and luxurious accommodation with spectacular views.
Club Med has 80 all inclusive resorts across 25 countries including South America, North America and Central America, Europe, Australia, Asia, the Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean, the Alps, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.
Travellers can enjoy family breaks or adult-only holidays at all inclusive Club Med resorts where they can experience a range of exciting and exhilarating activities or relax within stunning surroundings; from mountain tops to idyllic tropical beaches.
The Seven-Day Weekend offer is available to tourists who book their holidays before 1st November 2010 for travel up until 29th April 2011 and the generous rates start from just $999 per person based on double room occupancy. Travellers must pay additional Club membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child where they will receive further discounts, rewards and benefits at all inclusive Club Med resorts across the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your next summer holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Aug 2017
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...