Cuba holidays favoured as one of the best for events and incentive tourism
According to a recent survey issued by a specialist in the Organisation of International Events, Cuba has emerged as one of the most popular holiday destinations for incentive trips and events with diversified holiday packages.
An international preference for Cuba holidays as a prime holiday destination for tourism of events and incentive trips has been established, reflecting the increasing development of the island's tourism product and diversified holiday packages that range from eco-tourism to dance tours and history tours.
A recent survey reflecting the opinion of some 250 foreign companies placed Cuba holidays in the twelfth spot in the list of favourite places and world holiday destinations for this kind of activities. The survey and tourism study was carried out by Argentinean Miguel Harrara, a specialist in the Organisation of International Events department within the Universidad Complutense of Madrid.
High specialisation and good prices as well as Cuba’s natural richness in cultural, historic and natural attractions are some of the factors that favour this increase of foreign visitors taking Cuba holidays in search of knowledge, new experiences and emotions.
The president of the Bureau of Conventions of Cuba, Conrado Martinez, said that meeting has become a necessity for many sectors of the world population and, from the economic viewpoint, this kind of tourists leave profits that are from three to six times higher than those of a conventional tourist.
Currently, for the purpose of promoting Cuba holidays and showcasing the Cuba holiday product, the Caribbean island hosts nearly 300 international events every year and ranks ninth in Latin America according to statistics by the International Association of Congresses and Conventions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...