A new desert retreat open for Safari Dubai holidays
A new desert campsite set in the Dubai Desert of Aweer has been opened for the delight of adventurous guests who want to live an unforgettable desert experience whilst enjoying the fine luxuries and comforts that have made Dubai holidays so famous for.
Marking a new landmark for adventurous Dubai holidays in the middle of the desert; a beautifully decorated, traditional Bedouin camp set at the heart of the Dubai Desert, in Aweer is now open amidst a fascinating landscape of meandering dunes surrounding the campsite.
With a prominent dome majestically rising among the dunes, and flame torches leading the way of the entrance into the magnificent aromas of the sizzling BBQ and fruity sheesha scents, the traditional Bedouin tentes serve sweet, Arabic, aromatic coffee, and fresh sticky dates as well as a refreshing towel to welcome guests into unforgettable, one-of-a-kind Dubai holidays. Two VIP majlis with an upper and lower level, traditional low tables and arty, handmade cushions seat guests for the perfect view of a stunning Desert sunset.
Here a set of photographs during your Dubai holidays in this magnificent camp will serve as a great and cherished memory. But wander around and you will also find plenty of activities around the camp to fascinate and entertain you. Camel riding around the campsite is another refreshing way to enjoy the wavy desert landscape as the camels elegantly and carefully tread the dunes under the starlit sky. Ladies and gents alike usually take fancy to trying some henna decorations on their hands or elsewhere as a souvenir on the way back home. The body art made from natural plants leaves a deep red imprint and a awe-like feeling as the colours deepens each day and finally fades away after a week or so.
To keep well refreshed and hydrated during any Dubai holidays in the midst of desert, the campsite accounts with a well-stocked bar serving unlimited soft drinks (complimentary for all guests) as well as drinks of the malt and barley varieties which are available to purchase to give you that extra kick and relaxing feeling if required.
For dinner-time mysterious and rhythmic Arabian sounds begin to play after a full and varied evening meal, signalling the start of the exotic belly dance show. Brave guests are welcomed to come on stage to swing their hips and shake their rears as the professionals guide them show them how it's done! After this, a further delighting show of the Tanoura performed by sufi men, who keep on going round, like the dervish dance in the Levant and Turkey,using long colorful skirts that make a beautiful images when swirling around in circles and even light up in various colours. A truly splendid way to the end the evening.
All in all, this new fantastic and homely Arabian retreat in the middle of the desert will be a delight for eyes, ears, and all senses! The place to pick when planning desert holidays in Dubai!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...