A new desert retreat open for Safari Dubai holidays
A new desert campsite set in the Dubai Desert of Aweer has been opened for the delight of adventurous guests who want to live an unforgettable desert experience whilst enjoying the fine luxuries and comforts that have made Dubai holidays so famous for.
Marking a new landmark for adventurous Dubai holidays in the middle of the desert; a beautifully decorated, traditional Bedouin camp set at the heart of the Dubai Desert, in Aweer is now open amidst a fascinating landscape of meandering dunes surrounding the campsite.
With a prominent dome majestically rising among the dunes, and flame torches leading the way of the entrance into the magnificent aromas of the sizzling BBQ and fruity sheesha scents, the traditional Bedouin tentes serve sweet, Arabic, aromatic coffee, and fresh sticky dates as well as a refreshing towel to welcome guests into unforgettable, one-of-a-kind Dubai holidays. Two VIP majlis with an upper and lower level, traditional low tables and arty, handmade cushions seat guests for the perfect view of a stunning Desert sunset.
Here a set of photographs during your Dubai holidays in this magnificent camp will serve as a great and cherished memory. But wander around and you will also find plenty of activities around the camp to fascinate and entertain you. Camel riding around the campsite is another refreshing way to enjoy the wavy desert landscape as the camels elegantly and carefully tread the dunes under the starlit sky. Ladies and gents alike usually take fancy to trying some henna decorations on their hands or elsewhere as a souvenir on the way back home. The body art made from natural plants leaves a deep red imprint and a awe-like feeling as the colours deepens each day and finally fades away after a week or so.
To keep well refreshed and hydrated during any Dubai holidays in the midst of desert, the campsite accounts with a well-stocked bar serving unlimited soft drinks (complimentary for all guests) as well as drinks of the malt and barley varieties which are available to purchase to give you that extra kick and relaxing feeling if required.
For dinner-time mysterious and rhythmic Arabian sounds begin to play after a full and varied evening meal, signalling the start of the exotic belly dance show. Brave guests are welcomed to come on stage to swing their hips and shake their rears as the professionals guide them show them how it's done! After this, a further delighting show of the Tanoura performed by sufi men, who keep on going round, like the dervish dance in the Levant and Turkey,using long colorful skirts that make a beautiful images when swirling around in circles and even light up in various colours. A truly splendid way to the end the evening.
All in all, this new fantastic and homely Arabian retreat in the middle of the desert will be a delight for eyes, ears, and all senses! The place to pick when planning desert holidays in Dubai!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...