A new desert retreat open for Safari Dubai holidays
A new desert campsite set in the Dubai Desert of Aweer has been opened for the delight of adventurous guests who want to live an unforgettable desert experience whilst enjoying the fine luxuries and comforts that have made Dubai holidays so famous for.
Marking a new landmark for adventurous Dubai holidays in the middle of the desert; a beautifully decorated, traditional Bedouin camp set at the heart of the Dubai Desert, in Aweer is now open amidst a fascinating landscape of meandering dunes surrounding the campsite.
With a prominent dome majestically rising among the dunes, and flame torches leading the way of the entrance into the magnificent aromas of the sizzling BBQ and fruity sheesha scents, the traditional Bedouin tentes serve sweet, Arabic, aromatic coffee, and fresh sticky dates as well as a refreshing towel to welcome guests into unforgettable, one-of-a-kind Dubai holidays. Two VIP majlis with an upper and lower level, traditional low tables and arty, handmade cushions seat guests for the perfect view of a stunning Desert sunset.
Here a set of photographs during your Dubai holidays in this magnificent camp will serve as a great and cherished memory. But wander around and you will also find plenty of activities around the camp to fascinate and entertain you. Camel riding around the campsite is another refreshing way to enjoy the wavy desert landscape as the camels elegantly and carefully tread the dunes under the starlit sky. Ladies and gents alike usually take fancy to trying some henna decorations on their hands or elsewhere as a souvenir on the way back home. The body art made from natural plants leaves a deep red imprint and a awe-like feeling as the colours deepens each day and finally fades away after a week or so.
To keep well refreshed and hydrated during any Dubai holidays in the midst of desert, the campsite accounts with a well-stocked bar serving unlimited soft drinks (complimentary for all guests) as well as drinks of the malt and barley varieties which are available to purchase to give you that extra kick and relaxing feeling if required.
For dinner-time mysterious and rhythmic Arabian sounds begin to play after a full and varied evening meal, signalling the start of the exotic belly dance show. Brave guests are welcomed to come on stage to swing their hips and shake their rears as the professionals guide them show them how it's done! After this, a further delighting show of the Tanoura performed by sufi men, who keep on going round, like the dervish dance in the Levant and Turkey,using long colorful skirts that make a beautiful images when swirling around in circles and even light up in various colours. A truly splendid way to the end the evening.
All in all, this new fantastic and homely Arabian retreat in the middle of the desert will be a delight for eyes, ears, and all senses! The place to pick when planning desert holidays in Dubai!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...