Etihad connects to India holidays with Katrina Kaif
A new programme under the name of IndiaConnect has been launched by Etihad Airways as part of their award-winning loyalty programme Etihad Guest. This exclusive new club will offer an extensive array of benefits to members travelling to and from India.
Rewarding its ever-growing Indian customer base, Etihad Guest, the award-winning loyalty program of Etihad Airways, has launched a new program called IndiaConnect, an exclusive club designed to offer a wide range of benefits to Etihad Guest members travelling to and from India holidays, or more likely the other way around, flying from India to enjoy Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays.
Once registered at etihadindiaconnect.com, Etihad Guest members will be able to access a number of exclusive benefits, including:
- travel offers on Etihad Airways Indian routes; and
- discounts and special deals with a variety of partners in India and relevant partners abroad, including hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, entertainment outlets, and community associations, with more options soon to be added.
The programme was launched by Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways’ new brand ambassador, Katrina Kaif, the multi-award winning actress from India who was also named as the founding member of India Connect.
As part of the deal, and also as part of the strategy to entice Indian travellers to go on holidays to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Etihad also recently filmed an internet video with Katrina Kaif dancing around the airline’s First class lounge in Abu Dhabi, under the direction of Indian film director and choreographer, Farah Khan.
The video will be used to promote the partnership between Katrina and Etihad Airways throughout the campaign.
Miss Kaif said: “For people like me who are always travelling to and from India, IndiaConnect is a perfect travel solution, making it even easier to fly home.”
Katrina also featured in a stylish new advertising campaign launched Wednesday in major newspaper and magazines. In the video, Katrina is seen enjoying the comfort and world-class facilities of each cabin on an Etihad aircraft.
Neerja Bhatia, Etihad Airways’ Country Manager in India, said: “India is one of our most important markets, generating major traffic on Etihad destinations across the globe.
“We are always looking for ways to offer targeted, innovative and unique benefits to our Etihad Guest members. As India continues to grow in popularity as a business and leisure destination, we are pleased to support Etihad Guest members who want to experience the region, as well as helping connect Indian passengers from around the world.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...