Etihad connects to India holidays with Katrina Kaif
A new programme under the name of IndiaConnect has been launched by Etihad Airways as part of their award-winning loyalty programme Etihad Guest. This exclusive new club will offer an extensive array of benefits to members travelling to and from India.
Rewarding its ever-growing Indian customer base, Etihad Guest, the award-winning loyalty program of Etihad Airways, has launched a new program called IndiaConnect, an exclusive club designed to offer a wide range of benefits to Etihad Guest members travelling to and from India holidays, or more likely the other way around, flying from India to enjoy Abu Dhabi and Dubai holidays.
Once registered at etihadindiaconnect.com, Etihad Guest members will be able to access a number of exclusive benefits, including:
- travel offers on Etihad Airways Indian routes; and
- discounts and special deals with a variety of partners in India and relevant partners abroad, including hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, entertainment outlets, and community associations, with more options soon to be added.
The programme was launched by Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways’ new brand ambassador, Katrina Kaif, the multi-award winning actress from India who was also named as the founding member of India Connect.
As part of the deal, and also as part of the strategy to entice Indian travellers to go on holidays to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Etihad also recently filmed an internet video with Katrina Kaif dancing around the airline’s First class lounge in Abu Dhabi, under the direction of Indian film director and choreographer, Farah Khan.
The video will be used to promote the partnership between Katrina and Etihad Airways throughout the campaign.
Miss Kaif said: “For people like me who are always travelling to and from India, IndiaConnect is a perfect travel solution, making it even easier to fly home.”
Katrina also featured in a stylish new advertising campaign launched Wednesday in major newspaper and magazines. In the video, Katrina is seen enjoying the comfort and world-class facilities of each cabin on an Etihad aircraft.
Neerja Bhatia, Etihad Airways’ Country Manager in India, said: “India is one of our most important markets, generating major traffic on Etihad destinations across the globe.
“We are always looking for ways to offer targeted, innovative and unique benefits to our Etihad Guest members. As India continues to grow in popularity as a business and leisure destination, we are pleased to support Etihad Guest members who want to experience the region, as well as helping connect Indian passengers from around the world.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Add on private tours from an extra Â£99 per person, Â£300Â off the Âusual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Add a 7-night Golden Triangle tour (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur) from Â£499 per person
- Add three nights at the beachfront Samudra hotel in Kovalam, with breakfast, from Â£170 more per person including transfers
- Enjoy various extras on the tour including Half day sightseeing of Cochin, Kathakali dance performance, boat ride on Lake Periya and Guided walk through a Spice plantation
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available throughout your once in a life-time trip
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...