Top high-end Mauritius holidays with designer beach unveiled at The Grand Mauritian
A new designer beach has been unveiled by the Grand Mauritian, Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, which is deemed to become a spectacular new setting bringing discerning travellers with the most lavish holiday experiences to be had in Mauritius.
The Grand Mauritian, part of the Luxury Collection Resort and Spa providing the most lavish Mauritius holidays to be experienced, has unveiled its new-look designer beach, providing guests with improved access straight from their villas to the beach-front, as well as stunning landscaped features.
Over-looking the marine park of Turtle Bay, the luxury resort, which celebrated its second anniversary last month, occupies one of the most beautiful locations on the island.
The new-look shoreline is now a quarter of a mile of beach and secluded bathing areas. Two natural basalt-rock pools have been discovered in the sea and provide the perfect safe areas for bathing for the family, whilst the rest of the shore is a mixture of sandy beach and shady retreats under a mixture of palm and casuarina trees.
General Manager, Mr. Jan Bundgaard, commented - "Despite our beach being one of the most beautiful on the island, we also recognised that extending the access to the sea for our guests was extremely important. There were many issues to consider before undertaking the work, no less important being the care taken to protect both the natural beauty of our coastline as well as any potential environmental impact. That is why we are both delighted and excited at our re-styled beach. It is both in harmony with our environment but also picture perfect for our guests."
Embraced by the gently swaying sugar cane fields and the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean, The Grand Mauritian, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, invites you to experience the magic of Mauritian hospitality in a truly luxurious setting.
A spectacular setting lends itself to rich and memorable travel experiences at The Grand Mauritian, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...