Finishing touches for Dubai holidays at Ocean Heights
DAMAC properties have now fully completed construction works at the Ocean Heights development in the Dubai Marina. All that is left before it opens are minor interior finishes which are also approaching their end with their total completion expected soon.
Setting a new milestone for the future of Dubai holidays, DAMAC Properties has completed the final three floors at its Ocean Heights development at Dubai Marina with public area interior finishes also coming through to completion.
The company has released interior images of the lobby, gymnasium and other common areas within the 84 storey skyscraper and has also confirmed that plans are on schedule for end of year completion and handover. The interior images are now available for customers to view on the new DAMAC Properties website.
Snagging works have been completed to the 65th floor and electricity has now been connected to the site with electrical testing and commissioning now in progress.
Ziad El Chaar, General Manager of DAMAC Properties, said: ‘We are delighted to report that progress at our Ocean Heights development is well on track and that we are about to complete all the external works and then turn our attention to the interiors.
‘Construction of Ocean Heights has taken less than three years which is a tribute to the fantastic team effort on site. With up to 30 different contractors on site each day and at the peak of construction around 2000 staff it has been a huge co-ordination exercise and we are especially grateful to our main contractor Arabtec and Consultant ECG for their project management skills.
‘We are working hard to ensure that every last detail is completed to the highest standard and that the building rightfully earns the title of our flagship project when it completes later this year. We look forward to the day when our customers will be able to see this fantastic development for themselves.’
Landscaping has already commenced for the gardens and grounds at Ocean Heights with equipment for the swimming pool, spa and gym currently being installed. In the individual apartments kitchen cabinets, bathrooms fixtures and interior lighting and accessories are now fixed.
In addition to the completion works taking place at Ocean Heights, on-going interior progress is also underway at DAMAC’s other main sites in Dubai including the health club being installed at XL Tower at Business Bay and final painting under way at Business Tower. Meanwhile at Smart Heights at TECOM a substation inspection is pending and at Lago Vista at IMPZ the tower crane has been removed with exterior construction work now 98 per cent complete. Furthermore customers have now started to move in to the first phase of the company’s Emirates Gardens development at Jumeirah Village.
Mr El Chaar added: ‘We are making great progress at all of our sites in Dubai and this is in line with our commitment to hand over at least six of our projects in the next year.’
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...