Finishing touches for Dubai holidays at Ocean Heights
DAMAC properties have now fully completed construction works at the Ocean Heights development in the Dubai Marina. All that is left before it opens are minor interior finishes which are also approaching their end with their total completion expected soon.
Setting a new milestone for the future of Dubai holidays, DAMAC Properties has completed the final three floors at its Ocean Heights development at Dubai Marina with public area interior finishes also coming through to completion.
The company has released interior images of the lobby, gymnasium and other common areas within the 84 storey skyscraper and has also confirmed that plans are on schedule for end of year completion and handover. The interior images are now available for customers to view on the new DAMAC Properties website.
Snagging works have been completed to the 65th floor and electricity has now been connected to the site with electrical testing and commissioning now in progress.
Ziad El Chaar, General Manager of DAMAC Properties, said: ‘We are delighted to report that progress at our Ocean Heights development is well on track and that we are about to complete all the external works and then turn our attention to the interiors.
‘Construction of Ocean Heights has taken less than three years which is a tribute to the fantastic team effort on site. With up to 30 different contractors on site each day and at the peak of construction around 2000 staff it has been a huge co-ordination exercise and we are especially grateful to our main contractor Arabtec and Consultant ECG for their project management skills.
‘We are working hard to ensure that every last detail is completed to the highest standard and that the building rightfully earns the title of our flagship project when it completes later this year. We look forward to the day when our customers will be able to see this fantastic development for themselves.’
Landscaping has already commenced for the gardens and grounds at Ocean Heights with equipment for the swimming pool, spa and gym currently being installed. In the individual apartments kitchen cabinets, bathrooms fixtures and interior lighting and accessories are now fixed.
In addition to the completion works taking place at Ocean Heights, on-going interior progress is also underway at DAMAC’s other main sites in Dubai including the health club being installed at XL Tower at Business Bay and final painting under way at Business Tower. Meanwhile at Smart Heights at TECOM a substation inspection is pending and at Lago Vista at IMPZ the tower crane has been removed with exterior construction work now 98 per cent complete. Furthermore customers have now started to move in to the first phase of the company’s Emirates Gardens development at Jumeirah Village.
Mr El Chaar added: ‘We are making great progress at all of our sites in Dubai and this is in line with our commitment to hand over at least six of our projects in the next year.’
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...