Emirates' networks continue to expand beyond their Dubai holidays base
Emirates is adding Bangkok, Hong Kong and New York as its latest routes with the launch of a new set return flights, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Dubai-based carrier. The new flights aboard are due to commence in October 2010.
Emirates Airlines, the Dubai-based carrier (taking millions of passengers to luxury Dubai holidays) and the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380, today announced Hong Kong as the newest route and holiday destination that its super-jumbo will be servicing.
From 1st October, Emirates’ A380 will operate flight EK384 daily from Dubai via Bangkok with the return flight operating as EK385, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Arabic carrier, popular with many discerning travellers going Dubai holidays. Currently accounting with a total of twelve A380s in its fleet with and with an additional 78 aircraft on order; Hong Kong will become Emirates' 11th A380 holiday destination, followed closely by airline’s U.S. return with A380 service to New York’s John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport set to commence on 31st October 2010.
Richard Jewsbury, Emirates’ Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Far East and Australasia, said: “We are very excited to announce Hong Kong as a new Emirates A380 destination and demonstrate our commitment to the region. Our passengers from Hong Kong now have the opportunity to enjoy the elite service and comforts available on this aircraft and our passengers from Thailand will have the option of flying the A380 to either Dubai or Hong Kong.”
This commercially-vibrant metropolis became part of Emirates’ ever expanding network back in 1991, and today Emirates’ operates a double-daily service between taking passengers between Hong Kong holidays and Dubai holidays, one non-stop and one flight via Bangkok. The airline also operates 18 weekly SkyCargo freighter services.
The new plane is to bring much luxury and exclusivity in anticipation of travellers' luxury holidays. Emirates’ ultra-luxurious A380 products include two on-board shower spas in the First Class cabin, featuring signature amenities by the airline’s premium spa brand, Timeless Spa. For First and Business Class passengers, the onboard lounge is the social highlight, featuring a fully-stocked bar and a selection of hot and cold canapés.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...