Emirates' networks continue to expand beyond their Dubai holidays base
Emirates is adding Bangkok, Hong Kong and New York as its latest routes with the launch of a new set return flights, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Dubai-based carrier. The new flights aboard are due to commence in October 2010.
Emirates Airlines, the Dubai-based carrier (taking millions of passengers to luxury Dubai holidays) and the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380, today announced Hong Kong as the newest route and holiday destination that its super-jumbo will be servicing.
From 1st October, Emirates’ A380 will operate flight EK384 daily from Dubai via Bangkok with the return flight operating as EK385, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Arabic carrier, popular with many discerning travellers going Dubai holidays. Currently accounting with a total of twelve A380s in its fleet with and with an additional 78 aircraft on order; Hong Kong will become Emirates' 11th A380 holiday destination, followed closely by airline’s U.S. return with A380 service to New York’s John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport set to commence on 31st October 2010.
Richard Jewsbury, Emirates’ Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Far East and Australasia, said: “We are very excited to announce Hong Kong as a new Emirates A380 destination and demonstrate our commitment to the region. Our passengers from Hong Kong now have the opportunity to enjoy the elite service and comforts available on this aircraft and our passengers from Thailand will have the option of flying the A380 to either Dubai or Hong Kong.”
This commercially-vibrant metropolis became part of Emirates’ ever expanding network back in 1991, and today Emirates’ operates a double-daily service between taking passengers between Hong Kong holidays and Dubai holidays, one non-stop and one flight via Bangkok. The airline also operates 18 weekly SkyCargo freighter services.
The new plane is to bring much luxury and exclusivity in anticipation of travellers' luxury holidays. Emirates’ ultra-luxurious A380 products include two on-board shower spas in the First Class cabin, featuring signature amenities by the airline’s premium spa brand, Timeless Spa. For First and Business Class passengers, the onboard lounge is the social highlight, featuring a fully-stocked bar and a selection of hot and cold canapés.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...