Emirates' networks continue to expand beyond their Dubai holidays base
Emirates is adding Bangkok, Hong Kong and New York as its latest routes with the launch of a new set return flights, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Dubai-based carrier. The new flights aboard are due to commence in October 2010.
Emirates Airlines, the Dubai-based carrier (taking millions of passengers to luxury Dubai holidays) and the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380, today announced Hong Kong as the newest route and holiday destination that its super-jumbo will be servicing.
From 1st October, Emirates’ A380 will operate flight EK384 daily from Dubai via Bangkok with the return flight operating as EK385, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Arabic carrier, popular with many discerning travellers going Dubai holidays. Currently accounting with a total of twelve A380s in its fleet with and with an additional 78 aircraft on order; Hong Kong will become Emirates' 11th A380 holiday destination, followed closely by airline’s U.S. return with A380 service to New York’s John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport set to commence on 31st October 2010.
Richard Jewsbury, Emirates’ Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Far East and Australasia, said: “We are very excited to announce Hong Kong as a new Emirates A380 destination and demonstrate our commitment to the region. Our passengers from Hong Kong now have the opportunity to enjoy the elite service and comforts available on this aircraft and our passengers from Thailand will have the option of flying the A380 to either Dubai or Hong Kong.”
This commercially-vibrant metropolis became part of Emirates’ ever expanding network back in 1991, and today Emirates’ operates a double-daily service between taking passengers between Hong Kong holidays and Dubai holidays, one non-stop and one flight via Bangkok. The airline also operates 18 weekly SkyCargo freighter services.
The new plane is to bring much luxury and exclusivity in anticipation of travellers' luxury holidays. Emirates’ ultra-luxurious A380 products include two on-board shower spas in the First Class cabin, featuring signature amenities by the airline’s premium spa brand, Timeless Spa. For First and Business Class passengers, the onboard lounge is the social highlight, featuring a fully-stocked bar and a selection of hot and cold canapés.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...