Emirates' networks continue to expand beyond their Dubai holidays base
Emirates is adding Bangkok, Hong Kong and New York as its latest routes with the launch of a new set return flights, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Dubai-based carrier. The new flights aboard are due to commence in October 2010.
Emirates Airlines, the Dubai-based carrier (taking millions of passengers to luxury Dubai holidays) and the world’s largest operator of the Airbus A380, today announced Hong Kong as the newest route and holiday destination that its super-jumbo will be servicing.
From 1st October, Emirates’ A380 will operate flight EK384 daily from Dubai via Bangkok with the return flight operating as EK385, marking a new milestone for the prestigious Arabic carrier, popular with many discerning travellers going Dubai holidays. Currently accounting with a total of twelve A380s in its fleet with and with an additional 78 aircraft on order; Hong Kong will become Emirates' 11th A380 holiday destination, followed closely by airline’s U.S. return with A380 service to New York’s John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport set to commence on 31st October 2010.
Richard Jewsbury, Emirates’ Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Far East and Australasia, said: “We are very excited to announce Hong Kong as a new Emirates A380 destination and demonstrate our commitment to the region. Our passengers from Hong Kong now have the opportunity to enjoy the elite service and comforts available on this aircraft and our passengers from Thailand will have the option of flying the A380 to either Dubai or Hong Kong.”
This commercially-vibrant metropolis became part of Emirates’ ever expanding network back in 1991, and today Emirates’ operates a double-daily service between taking passengers between Hong Kong holidays and Dubai holidays, one non-stop and one flight via Bangkok. The airline also operates 18 weekly SkyCargo freighter services.
The new plane is to bring much luxury and exclusivity in anticipation of travellers' luxury holidays. Emirates’ ultra-luxurious A380 products include two on-board shower spas in the First Class cabin, featuring signature amenities by the airline’s premium spa brand, Timeless Spa. For First and Business Class passengers, the onboard lounge is the social highlight, featuring a fully-stocked bar and a selection of hot and cold canapés.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...