Raffles Resorts to open luxury Seychelles hotel in early 2011
Raffles Hotels & Resorts will be launching their first luxury Seychelles hotel in the first quarter of 2011, which will feature lavish accommodation and facilities including private plunge pools, 24-hour Raffle Butler service and breathtaking views.
Raffle Hotels & Resorts will be opening their first luxury Seychelles hotel and resort in early 2011 which will feature 86 villas with 24-hour Raffles Butler service and private plunge pools.
The luxury Seychelles hotel, Raffles Praslin, is situated just 30 minutes away from Praslin Airport and close to the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site, Vallée de Mai.
The luxury resort offers 86 villas with one and two-suite options for guests enjoying luxury Seychelles holidays. Each villa will have its own private plunge pool and an outdoor sheltered pavilion fully fitted with a resident bar, and spectacular views overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean.
Guests staying at the luxury Seychelles hotel will be able to relax on the white sands of the 500metre-long beach and look out to the picturesque Curieuse Island.
Surrounded by lush greenery and the Indian Ocean, Raffles Praslin features 13 treatment pavilions within the Raffles Spa which are set amongst natural rock formations positioned high above the water and offers a range of luxury and natural treatments and products. Guests can enjoy manicures and pedicures, yoga in the outdoor spa garden and pavilion and brides enjoying Seychelles weddings can prepare for their special day at the bridal beauty salon.
The luxury Seychelles hotel will offer an array of restaurants and bars with local and international cuisines including seafood and grilled prime cuts at the Curieuse Restaurant, Mediterranean dishes and Creole cuisine at Restaurant Losean, and casual picnics at Losean Deli. The rooftop lounge, Takamaka Terrace, offers a wide selection of cognacs, wines, and Raffle signature cocktails.
General Manager of Raffles Praslin, Mr Olivier Heuchenne, said, "Raffles Praslin will be an oasis of calm and comfort for travellers and families seeking residential charm in a pristine location. Through our unique style of personalised service delivered from the heart, we hope to create an unforgettable and enchanting experience for our residents each time they visit Raffles in the Seychelles."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class
- Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Discovery the wonder and beauty of the Seychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffets
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Prepare yourself for a memorable holiday at the Avani Seychelles, where you will be able to admire a blend of beautiful...
The Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Beach Resort and Casino is a stunning hotel situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Situated on the northern coast of Mahe, Villa Koket is ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering getaway near...