Raffles Resorts to open luxury Seychelles hotel in early 2011
Raffles Hotels & Resorts will be launching their first luxury Seychelles hotel in the first quarter of 2011, which will feature lavish accommodation and facilities including private plunge pools, 24-hour Raffle Butler service and breathtaking views.
Raffle Hotels & Resorts will be opening their first luxury Seychelles hotel and resort in early 2011 which will feature 86 villas with 24-hour Raffles Butler service and private plunge pools.
The luxury Seychelles hotel, Raffles Praslin, is situated just 30 minutes away from Praslin Airport and close to the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site, Vallée de Mai.
The luxury resort offers 86 villas with one and two-suite options for guests enjoying luxury Seychelles holidays. Each villa will have its own private plunge pool and an outdoor sheltered pavilion fully fitted with a resident bar, and spectacular views overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean.
Guests staying at the luxury Seychelles hotel will be able to relax on the white sands of the 500metre-long beach and look out to the picturesque Curieuse Island.
Surrounded by lush greenery and the Indian Ocean, Raffles Praslin features 13 treatment pavilions within the Raffles Spa which are set amongst natural rock formations positioned high above the water and offers a range of luxury and natural treatments and products. Guests can enjoy manicures and pedicures, yoga in the outdoor spa garden and pavilion and brides enjoying Seychelles weddings can prepare for their special day at the bridal beauty salon.
The luxury Seychelles hotel will offer an array of restaurants and bars with local and international cuisines including seafood and grilled prime cuts at the Curieuse Restaurant, Mediterranean dishes and Creole cuisine at Restaurant Losean, and casual picnics at Losean Deli. The rooftop lounge, Takamaka Terrace, offers a wide selection of cognacs, wines, and Raffle signature cocktails.
General Manager of Raffles Praslin, Mr Olivier Heuchenne, said, "Raffles Praslin will be an oasis of calm and comfort for travellers and families seeking residential charm in a pristine location. Through our unique style of personalised service delivered from the heart, we hope to create an unforgettable and enchanting experience for our residents each time they visit Raffles in the Seychelles."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- Long stretches of pure white sands
A heavenly holiday getaway where natural beauty meets luxurious comfort at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
Discovery the wonder and beauty of thew Sheychelles at berjaya praslin resort, seychelles
- Dive along side fascinating sea creatures and amazing sights while bringing you even more enchanting discoveries.
- Jungle trekking, Island hopping, sailing and kayaking are just some of the many activities you can enjoy
- Discover Cote D'Or, one of the most stunning beaches in the world
Experience simple boutique luxury at the charming L'Archipel
- Experience some amazing snorkeling on the stunning private beach
- Unwind gazing out over a sunset sea view from your room
- Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens adding to the charm of this property
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
This landmark hotel, recently refurbished is undoubtedly a connoisseurs choice. Tucked away in a private estate of lush...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Nestled within 18 acres of tropical grounds, in the untouched area of Baie Lazare, the 3* boutique Valmer Resort boasts...
Nicely hidden away amidst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens dotted by swaying coconut palms that gently dance in...