Royal Resorts appoints marketing company to improve its Riviera Maya holidays offering
Travellers will now be able to book their Cancun Riviera Maya holidays at Royal Resorts through tour operators, travel websites and travel agents as the company appoints Hat Marketing to attract more tourists from the UK and Europe.
Royal Resorts has appointed Hat Marketing to expand the company's operations through tour operators, travel websites, and travel agents in order to attract more travellers from Europe and the UK to book Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays at their hotels and resorts.
The company will be marketing Royal Resorts accommodation to UK and European customers and highlighting the luxury Cancun hotels and Riviera Maya resorts throughout the stunning idyllic destinations.
Diane Mosson from Hat Marketing, said: "We are delighted to be appointed by Royal Resorts. We are seeing a growing trend amongst holiday home ownership companies now wanting to expand their operations through the holiday rental market and we are ideally placed to help them tap into mainstream distribution channels."
While an all inclusive luxury Caribbean resort may restrict guests to staying onsite and making use of the facilities, Royal Resorts offers the flexibility of self catering Riviera Maya holidays while enjoying a range of luxury facilities including swimming pools, excellent restaurants, gums, in-resort supermarkets, tennis courts, water sports, spas, and activity programmes for adults and children.
Royal Resorts Marketing and Sales Director, Mark Carney, O.B.E, said: "We believe that our luxurious and well appointed two-bedroom, two bathroom apartments, full resort services and beachfront locations are ideal for families, two of them are Trip Advisor Travellers Choice winners in the family category, and will appeal to holidaymakers planning a trip to Cancun or Playa del Carmen."
With more travellers from the UK choosing holidays in Riviera Maya and Mexico regions, Carney added: "The Mexican Caribbean is famous for its white beaches, coral reefs teeming with marine life, family eco parks and ancient Mayan temples. There's something for everyone, whether it's golf, fishing, nightlife and the hospitality of the people is legendary."
Royal Resorts offers luxury Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays for tourists across six resorts including The Royal Mayan, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Caribbean, The Royal Islander, The Royal Sands, and The Royal Haciendas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities on offer
- With 9 dining options there is something to suit every taste
- An adults-only hideaway, boasting ultimate tranquility
- Relish soothing treatments and massages, with stunning views, at an award-winning spa
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. This resort boasts the timeless...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...
The Maya Riviera has been a tourist magnet for many years now; heed the call of this magical destination and enjoy sun...