Royal Resorts appoints marketing company to improve its Riviera Maya holidays offering
Travellers will now be able to book their Cancun Riviera Maya holidays at Royal Resorts through tour operators, travel websites and travel agents as the company appoints Hat Marketing to attract more tourists from the UK and Europe.
Royal Resorts has appointed Hat Marketing to expand the company's operations through tour operators, travel websites, and travel agents in order to attract more travellers from Europe and the UK to book Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays at their hotels and resorts.
The company will be marketing Royal Resorts accommodation to UK and European customers and highlighting the luxury Cancun hotels and Riviera Maya resorts throughout the stunning idyllic destinations.
Diane Mosson from Hat Marketing, said: "We are delighted to be appointed by Royal Resorts. We are seeing a growing trend amongst holiday home ownership companies now wanting to expand their operations through the holiday rental market and we are ideally placed to help them tap into mainstream distribution channels."
While an all inclusive luxury Caribbean resort may restrict guests to staying onsite and making use of the facilities, Royal Resorts offers the flexibility of self catering Riviera Maya holidays while enjoying a range of luxury facilities including swimming pools, excellent restaurants, gums, in-resort supermarkets, tennis courts, water sports, spas, and activity programmes for adults and children.
Royal Resorts Marketing and Sales Director, Mark Carney, O.B.E, said: "We believe that our luxurious and well appointed two-bedroom, two bathroom apartments, full resort services and beachfront locations are ideal for families, two of them are Trip Advisor Travellers Choice winners in the family category, and will appeal to holidaymakers planning a trip to Cancun or Playa del Carmen."
With more travellers from the UK choosing holidays in Riviera Maya and Mexico regions, Carney added: "The Mexican Caribbean is famous for its white beaches, coral reefs teeming with marine life, family eco parks and ancient Mayan temples. There's something for everyone, whether it's golf, fishing, nightlife and the hospitality of the people is legendary."
Royal Resorts offers luxury Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays for tourists across six resorts including The Royal Mayan, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Caribbean, The Royal Islander, The Royal Sands, and The Royal Haciendas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
This spectacular 5-star hotel faces a pristine beach and boasts luxury amenities and personalised service to provide flawless holiday experiences
- The adults-only Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso is a winner of TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2015
- Exclusive privileges include champagne check-in, 24-hour room service, daily stocked mini-bar with guest's favourite beverages and recreational options galore
- Try your swing at the onsite golf course and get 18 holes free per person when staying over 4 nights or two complimentary rounds for stays of 5 nights or longer
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. The Secrets Silversands resort...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Take a luxurious and fun-packed 15-day retreat at Mexico's famous Riviera Maya, while you enjoy the many amenities of...