Royal Resorts appoints marketing company to improve its Riviera Maya holidays offering
Travellers will now be able to book their Cancun Riviera Maya holidays at Royal Resorts through tour operators, travel websites and travel agents as the company appoints Hat Marketing to attract more tourists from the UK and Europe.
Royal Resorts has appointed Hat Marketing to expand the company's operations through tour operators, travel websites, and travel agents in order to attract more travellers from Europe and the UK to book Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays at their hotels and resorts.
The company will be marketing Royal Resorts accommodation to UK and European customers and highlighting the luxury Cancun hotels and Riviera Maya resorts throughout the stunning idyllic destinations.
Diane Mosson from Hat Marketing, said: "We are delighted to be appointed by Royal Resorts. We are seeing a growing trend amongst holiday home ownership companies now wanting to expand their operations through the holiday rental market and we are ideally placed to help them tap into mainstream distribution channels."
While an all inclusive luxury Caribbean resort may restrict guests to staying onsite and making use of the facilities, Royal Resorts offers the flexibility of self catering Riviera Maya holidays while enjoying a range of luxury facilities including swimming pools, excellent restaurants, gums, in-resort supermarkets, tennis courts, water sports, spas, and activity programmes for adults and children.
Royal Resorts Marketing and Sales Director, Mark Carney, O.B.E, said: "We believe that our luxurious and well appointed two-bedroom, two bathroom apartments, full resort services and beachfront locations are ideal for families, two of them are Trip Advisor Travellers Choice winners in the family category, and will appeal to holidaymakers planning a trip to Cancun or Playa del Carmen."
With more travellers from the UK choosing holidays in Riviera Maya and Mexico regions, Carney added: "The Mexican Caribbean is famous for its white beaches, coral reefs teeming with marine life, family eco parks and ancient Mayan temples. There's something for everyone, whether it's golf, fishing, nightlife and the hospitality of the people is legendary."
Royal Resorts offers luxury Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays for tourists across six resorts including The Royal Mayan, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Caribbean, The Royal Islander, The Royal Sands, and The Royal Haciendas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
The expansive hotel complex has a prime position on Mexico's Riviera Maya, facing a private beach and offering something for everyone in the family.
- Sample delectable cuisines at a choice of 8 restaurants
- Fun activities include water sports, horse riding, beach games and pitch'n'putt golf
- The Kids' Club offers a playground and activities such as games, crafts, movies and a mini-disco
- Enjoy up to $1000 resort credit discounts per room per person
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Discover this dream romantic getaway where every luxury is included at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Be seduced by sophisticated comforts, elegant design and complimentary green fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Let Unlimited Luxury treat you to fine meals and drinks as well as an array of non-motorised water sports
- Enjoy the 24-hour room service, complimentary daily re-stocked mini bar and free Wi-Fi; it's all there and it's all included
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. This resort boasts the timeless...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Maya Riviera has been a tourist magnet for many years now; heed the call of this magical destination and enjoy sun...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...