Royal Resorts appoints marketing company to improve its Riviera Maya holidays offering
Travellers will now be able to book their Cancun Riviera Maya holidays at Royal Resorts through tour operators, travel websites and travel agents as the company appoints Hat Marketing to attract more tourists from the UK and Europe.
Royal Resorts has appointed Hat Marketing to expand the company's operations through tour operators, travel websites, and travel agents in order to attract more travellers from Europe and the UK to book Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays at their hotels and resorts.
The company will be marketing Royal Resorts accommodation to UK and European customers and highlighting the luxury Cancun hotels and Riviera Maya resorts throughout the stunning idyllic destinations.
Diane Mosson from Hat Marketing, said: "We are delighted to be appointed by Royal Resorts. We are seeing a growing trend amongst holiday home ownership companies now wanting to expand their operations through the holiday rental market and we are ideally placed to help them tap into mainstream distribution channels."
While an all inclusive luxury Caribbean resort may restrict guests to staying onsite and making use of the facilities, Royal Resorts offers the flexibility of self catering Riviera Maya holidays while enjoying a range of luxury facilities including swimming pools, excellent restaurants, gums, in-resort supermarkets, tennis courts, water sports, spas, and activity programmes for adults and children.
Royal Resorts Marketing and Sales Director, Mark Carney, O.B.E, said: "We believe that our luxurious and well appointed two-bedroom, two bathroom apartments, full resort services and beachfront locations are ideal for families, two of them are Trip Advisor Travellers Choice winners in the family category, and will appeal to holidaymakers planning a trip to Cancun or Playa del Carmen."
With more travellers from the UK choosing holidays in Riviera Maya and Mexico regions, Carney added: "The Mexican Caribbean is famous for its white beaches, coral reefs teeming with marine life, family eco parks and ancient Mayan temples. There's something for everyone, whether it's golf, fishing, nightlife and the hospitality of the people is legendary."
Royal Resorts offers luxury Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays for tourists across six resorts including The Royal Mayan, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Caribbean, The Royal Islander, The Royal Sands, and The Royal Haciendas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
Stay right next to the world's second largest coral reef, in an idyllic setting that's also been declared a National Park.
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
- Family-friendly resort offering a heated kids pool and a Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club that features a planetarium and pyramid-shaped climbing wall
- Intimate wine cellar offering international premium brand wine selections
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Make the beautiful Riviera Maya region of Mexico your home away from home and experience the coastal holiday you've...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...