Royal Resorts appoints marketing company to improve its Riviera Maya holidays offering
Travellers will now be able to book their Cancun Riviera Maya holidays at Royal Resorts through tour operators, travel websites and travel agents as the company appoints Hat Marketing to attract more tourists from the UK and Europe.
Royal Resorts has appointed Hat Marketing to expand the company's operations through tour operators, travel websites, and travel agents in order to attract more travellers from Europe and the UK to book Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays at their hotels and resorts.
The company will be marketing Royal Resorts accommodation to UK and European customers and highlighting the luxury Cancun hotels and Riviera Maya resorts throughout the stunning idyllic destinations.
Diane Mosson from Hat Marketing, said: "We are delighted to be appointed by Royal Resorts. We are seeing a growing trend amongst holiday home ownership companies now wanting to expand their operations through the holiday rental market and we are ideally placed to help them tap into mainstream distribution channels."
While an all inclusive luxury Caribbean resort may restrict guests to staying onsite and making use of the facilities, Royal Resorts offers the flexibility of self catering Riviera Maya holidays while enjoying a range of luxury facilities including swimming pools, excellent restaurants, gums, in-resort supermarkets, tennis courts, water sports, spas, and activity programmes for adults and children.
Royal Resorts Marketing and Sales Director, Mark Carney, O.B.E, said: "We believe that our luxurious and well appointed two-bedroom, two bathroom apartments, full resort services and beachfront locations are ideal for families, two of them are Trip Advisor Travellers Choice winners in the family category, and will appeal to holidaymakers planning a trip to Cancun or Playa del Carmen."
With more travellers from the UK choosing holidays in Riviera Maya and Mexico regions, Carney added: "The Mexican Caribbean is famous for its white beaches, coral reefs teeming with marine life, family eco parks and ancient Mayan temples. There's something for everyone, whether it's golf, fishing, nightlife and the hospitality of the people is legendary."
Royal Resorts offers luxury Cancun and Riviera Maya holidays for tourists across six resorts including The Royal Mayan, The Royal Cancun, The Royal Caribbean, The Royal Islander, The Royal Sands, and The Royal Haciendas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Riviera Maya Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Discover this dream romantic getaway where every luxury is included at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Let Unlimited Luxury treat you to fine meals and drinks as well as an array of non-motorised water sports
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy the 24-hour room service, complimentary daily re-stocked mini bar and free Wi-Fi; it's all there and it's all included
- Be seduced by sophisticated comforts, elegant design and complimentary green fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. This resort boasts the timeless...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...