Dubai Mall greets visitors on Dubai holidays with a host of special arts events and charity activities
This year, the world's largest mall is engaging in a full range of fun activities and chariy events to mark the holy month of Ramadan and give visitors a fun and enriching experience while giving back and helping those in need.
There is one place to be enjoying the best of Arabian traditions and religious celebrations during your Dubai holidays this month. Special activities such as calligraphy and photography exhibitions by renowned regional artists, Iftar packs and Ramadan calendars will be distributed free during this year's Ramadan celebrations at the Dubai Mall, together with an array of traditional art events that celebrate Arabian heritage. Welcoming visitors to The Dubai Mall during Dubai holidays in the Holy Month of Ramadan from mid-August to mid-September, 2010; the mall will also be giving away daily Iftar packs and Ramadan calendars as well as supporting charity initiatives that highlight the charitable spirit of the Holy Month.
The world's largest shopping and entertainment destination in the heart of Dubai will wear a festive look with Arabian style festoons and lights all through the month, enticing travellers on Dubai holidays to participate and join in the celebrations where musicians will set the tone for the Holy Month with live oud and qanoon.
One of the key events (and one way of giving back during your Dubai holidays) is providing school children in the third world with nutritional meals by Dubai Cares, an initiative led by the philanthropic vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to improve children's access to nutritional meals in developing countries. Visitors stopping by The Dubai Mall during their Dubai holidays can support this campaign with a donation of AED 60 by simply sending an SMS to 9060 for Etisalat customers and 9460 for du customers. They can also donate by purchasing stars from the Star Atrium at the mall.
Masajid Photography Exhibition, to be held on the first two weeks of the Holy Month of Ramadan, will appeal to lovers of photography and Islamic architecture. Organised in collaboration with Dar Ibn Al Haytham, the event features photographs of mosques by UAE national photographers.
The Waterfall Atrium on the ground floor of the mall will host an exhibition in association with Alserkal Foundation, showcasing the art collection of Mr Ahmed Bin Eisa Alserkal. The collection features works by artists from across the Gulf region and include calligraphy and ceramic displays.
To highlight the message of Ramadan, Islamic Affairs will host a special stand. Experts will give insights into the Holy Month and Islam. The stand is located at the Gold Souk Atrium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...