Dubai Mall greets visitors on Dubai holidays with a host of special arts events and charity activities
This year, the world's largest mall is engaging in a full range of fun activities and chariy events to mark the holy month of Ramadan and give visitors a fun and enriching experience while giving back and helping those in need.
There is one place to be enjoying the best of Arabian traditions and religious celebrations during your Dubai holidays this month. Special activities such as calligraphy and photography exhibitions by renowned regional artists, Iftar packs and Ramadan calendars will be distributed free during this year's Ramadan celebrations at the Dubai Mall, together with an array of traditional art events that celebrate Arabian heritage. Welcoming visitors to The Dubai Mall during Dubai holidays in the Holy Month of Ramadan from mid-August to mid-September, 2010; the mall will also be giving away daily Iftar packs and Ramadan calendars as well as supporting charity initiatives that highlight the charitable spirit of the Holy Month.
The world's largest shopping and entertainment destination in the heart of Dubai will wear a festive look with Arabian style festoons and lights all through the month, enticing travellers on Dubai holidays to participate and join in the celebrations where musicians will set the tone for the Holy Month with live oud and qanoon.
One of the key events (and one way of giving back during your Dubai holidays) is providing school children in the third world with nutritional meals by Dubai Cares, an initiative led by the philanthropic vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to improve children's access to nutritional meals in developing countries. Visitors stopping by The Dubai Mall during their Dubai holidays can support this campaign with a donation of AED 60 by simply sending an SMS to 9060 for Etisalat customers and 9460 for du customers. They can also donate by purchasing stars from the Star Atrium at the mall.
Masajid Photography Exhibition, to be held on the first two weeks of the Holy Month of Ramadan, will appeal to lovers of photography and Islamic architecture. Organised in collaboration with Dar Ibn Al Haytham, the event features photographs of mosques by UAE national photographers.
The Waterfall Atrium on the ground floor of the mall will host an exhibition in association with Alserkal Foundation, showcasing the art collection of Mr Ahmed Bin Eisa Alserkal. The collection features works by artists from across the Gulf region and include calligraphy and ceramic displays.
To highlight the message of Ramadan, Islamic Affairs will host a special stand. Experts will give insights into the Holy Month and Islam. The stand is located at the Gold Souk Atrium.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...