The ME Cancun will soon be providing All Inclusive Cancun holidays
Reverting from its Bed & Breakfast meal plan (with options for half board and full board possibly) the ME Cancun is adapting the popular All Inclusive plan that is so popular with Caribbean holidays in Cancun.
Part of the Sol Melia Group, the brand of ME Hotels, a collection of “experience-based” urban hotels and contemporary resorts, recently announced that its Cancun property, ME Cancun, will shift to an all-inclusive resort model as of 1st January, 2011. With this new change, during Cancun holidays at the ME Cancun, guests will be able to embrace the brand’s first “Complete ME” concept, which breaks the mold of traditional all-inclusive resorts where non-guests are not allowed access to the property grounds and facilities. In addition to welcoming hotel guests, this revolutionary and industry-first business approach will embrace non-guests and local movers and shakers, allowing them to enjoy the property’s a la carte culinary offerings and revel in ME Cancun’s high style design and vibrant social scene.
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, the Co-Vice President & CEO of Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts and an industry innovator says “We are excited to evolve the ME brand with the implementation of the Complete ME concept at our Cancun property. This dynamic model will allow the property to cater to a wide array of guests while meeting new consumer demands which have become increasingly driven by the desire for more qualitative value with freedom. Thanks to this calculated business decision, ME Cancun will now become the area’s premier all-inclusive property, offering guests a superior product coupled with the high service standards our guests have grown accustomed to.”
Following the success of Sol Melia’s all-inclusive Paradisus Resorts and adapting to the Cancun holidays market, where all-inclusive properties thrive, ME Cancun’s 419 rooms will now allow its guests to choose from an array of packages part of the new “Complete ME” concept. The hotel’s basic offering will focus on traditional amenities found at all-inclusive resorts, such as unlimited food and beverage options, complimentary access to the pool, YHI Spa’s fitness center, “Chill Out Deck,” “The Beach Club,” the property’s WiFi and all in-room amenities including iPod docking stations, Aveda organic products and house mini bar. Guest rooms on “The Level,” the hotel’s premium collection of accommodations, will offer elevated privileges and amenities that will be part of “The Level” package. Here, guests will enjoy services such as private VIP check-in, exclusive use of the 10th floor’s “Living Room” lounge, exclusive concierge services and 24 hour in-room dining at no extra cost.
Raul Petraglia, Managing Director for ME Cancun added “With the region lending itself to such a business model, we anticipate the Complete ME concept in Cancun to become a successful operation, exceeding the expectations of both our international guests and our loyal local market.”
The resort’s numerous restaurants & bars will remain unaffected with the transition to the new concept. Guests will be able to enjoy dining services from food and beverage outlets including Salt, Beachhouse Restaurant, Silk, e-space, in-room dining and The Water Grill, an Argentinean-style grill that will debut alongside the new model. Additional services such as private “barefoot dinners” on the beach, premium high-energy pool parties with special performances by guest DJs, treatments at the 11,000 square-foot YHI Spa and top-shelf liquor products, among others, will be available for an additional fee. Unlike most all-inclusive properties where a bracelet identifies hotel guests during their stay, ME Cancun will offer guests on Cancun holidays at their resort with a proprietary identification system allowing all outlets to quickly identify guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...