The ME Cancun will soon be providing All Inclusive Cancun holidays
Reverting from its Bed & Breakfast meal plan (with options for half board and full board possibly) the ME Cancun is adapting the popular All Inclusive plan that is so popular with Caribbean holidays in Cancun.
Part of the Sol Melia Group, the brand of ME Hotels, a collection of “experience-based” urban hotels and contemporary resorts, recently announced that its Cancun property, ME Cancun, will shift to an all-inclusive resort model as of 1st January, 2011. With this new change, during Cancun holidays at the ME Cancun, guests will be able to embrace the brand’s first “Complete ME” concept, which breaks the mold of traditional all-inclusive resorts where non-guests are not allowed access to the property grounds and facilities. In addition to welcoming hotel guests, this revolutionary and industry-first business approach will embrace non-guests and local movers and shakers, allowing them to enjoy the property’s a la carte culinary offerings and revel in ME Cancun’s high style design and vibrant social scene.
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, the Co-Vice President & CEO of Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts and an industry innovator says “We are excited to evolve the ME brand with the implementation of the Complete ME concept at our Cancun property. This dynamic model will allow the property to cater to a wide array of guests while meeting new consumer demands which have become increasingly driven by the desire for more qualitative value with freedom. Thanks to this calculated business decision, ME Cancun will now become the area’s premier all-inclusive property, offering guests a superior product coupled with the high service standards our guests have grown accustomed to.”
Following the success of Sol Melia’s all-inclusive Paradisus Resorts and adapting to the Cancun holidays market, where all-inclusive properties thrive, ME Cancun’s 419 rooms will now allow its guests to choose from an array of packages part of the new “Complete ME” concept. The hotel’s basic offering will focus on traditional amenities found at all-inclusive resorts, such as unlimited food and beverage options, complimentary access to the pool, YHI Spa’s fitness center, “Chill Out Deck,” “The Beach Club,” the property’s WiFi and all in-room amenities including iPod docking stations, Aveda organic products and house mini bar. Guest rooms on “The Level,” the hotel’s premium collection of accommodations, will offer elevated privileges and amenities that will be part of “The Level” package. Here, guests will enjoy services such as private VIP check-in, exclusive use of the 10th floor’s “Living Room” lounge, exclusive concierge services and 24 hour in-room dining at no extra cost.
Raul Petraglia, Managing Director for ME Cancun added “With the region lending itself to such a business model, we anticipate the Complete ME concept in Cancun to become a successful operation, exceeding the expectations of both our international guests and our loyal local market.”
The resort’s numerous restaurants & bars will remain unaffected with the transition to the new concept. Guests will be able to enjoy dining services from food and beverage outlets including Salt, Beachhouse Restaurant, Silk, e-space, in-room dining and The Water Grill, an Argentinean-style grill that will debut alongside the new model. Additional services such as private “barefoot dinners” on the beach, premium high-energy pool parties with special performances by guest DJs, treatments at the 11,000 square-foot YHI Spa and top-shelf liquor products, among others, will be available for an additional fee. Unlike most all-inclusive properties where a bracelet identifies hotel guests during their stay, ME Cancun will offer guests on Cancun holidays at their resort with a proprietary identification system allowing all outlets to quickly identify guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...