The ME Cancun will soon be providing All Inclusive Cancun holidays
Reverting from its Bed & Breakfast meal plan (with options for half board and full board possibly) the ME Cancun is adapting the popular All Inclusive plan that is so popular with Caribbean holidays in Cancun.
Part of the Sol Melia Group, the brand of ME Hotels, a collection of “experience-based” urban hotels and contemporary resorts, recently announced that its Cancun property, ME Cancun, will shift to an all-inclusive resort model as of 1st January, 2011. With this new change, during Cancun holidays at the ME Cancun, guests will be able to embrace the brand’s first “Complete ME” concept, which breaks the mold of traditional all-inclusive resorts where non-guests are not allowed access to the property grounds and facilities. In addition to welcoming hotel guests, this revolutionary and industry-first business approach will embrace non-guests and local movers and shakers, allowing them to enjoy the property’s a la carte culinary offerings and revel in ME Cancun’s high style design and vibrant social scene.
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume, the Co-Vice President & CEO of Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts and an industry innovator says “We are excited to evolve the ME brand with the implementation of the Complete ME concept at our Cancun property. This dynamic model will allow the property to cater to a wide array of guests while meeting new consumer demands which have become increasingly driven by the desire for more qualitative value with freedom. Thanks to this calculated business decision, ME Cancun will now become the area’s premier all-inclusive property, offering guests a superior product coupled with the high service standards our guests have grown accustomed to.”
Following the success of Sol Melia’s all-inclusive Paradisus Resorts and adapting to the Cancun holidays market, where all-inclusive properties thrive, ME Cancun’s 419 rooms will now allow its guests to choose from an array of packages part of the new “Complete ME” concept. The hotel’s basic offering will focus on traditional amenities found at all-inclusive resorts, such as unlimited food and beverage options, complimentary access to the pool, YHI Spa’s fitness center, “Chill Out Deck,” “The Beach Club,” the property’s WiFi and all in-room amenities including iPod docking stations, Aveda organic products and house mini bar. Guest rooms on “The Level,” the hotel’s premium collection of accommodations, will offer elevated privileges and amenities that will be part of “The Level” package. Here, guests will enjoy services such as private VIP check-in, exclusive use of the 10th floor’s “Living Room” lounge, exclusive concierge services and 24 hour in-room dining at no extra cost.
Raul Petraglia, Managing Director for ME Cancun added “With the region lending itself to such a business model, we anticipate the Complete ME concept in Cancun to become a successful operation, exceeding the expectations of both our international guests and our loyal local market.”
The resort’s numerous restaurants & bars will remain unaffected with the transition to the new concept. Guests will be able to enjoy dining services from food and beverage outlets including Salt, Beachhouse Restaurant, Silk, e-space, in-room dining and The Water Grill, an Argentinean-style grill that will debut alongside the new model. Additional services such as private “barefoot dinners” on the beach, premium high-energy pool parties with special performances by guest DJs, treatments at the 11,000 square-foot YHI Spa and top-shelf liquor products, among others, will be available for an additional fee. Unlike most all-inclusive properties where a bracelet identifies hotel guests during their stay, ME Cancun will offer guests on Cancun holidays at their resort with a proprietary identification system allowing all outlets to quickly identify guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Live it up and Experience Cancun in unlimited luxury that knows no bounds at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort and Spa
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...