Authentic Arabian Dubai holidays with Media One's Ramadan festival
After only 9 months since its opening, the Media One hotel will host its first ever Ramadan-themed celebration with a range of interactive activities and traditions to give guests a taste of true Arabia during this year's Holy Month at the hotel.
For the first time ever Dubai holidays at the Media One Rotana will be in the full swing of Ramadan festivities as the hotel launches a range of Ramadan activities celebrating the Holy Month, marking the first year the hotel dresses in Ramadan colours.
With plenty of varied activities on offer to take guests on a learning journey through some of the Middle East' most fascinating traditions and local folklore, those staying at the Media One during their Dubai holidays will be able to fully submerge in the magic of Arabia during this year's Holy Month. The Media One with a blend of tradition and modern in the coolest of settings for Ramadan 2010.
The hotel now opens its doors to pay tribute to Arabic culture with guests being invited to experience the genuine hospitality of Arabia. Traditional Iftar buffets will be served every day from sunset until 9.00pm offering a variety of Arabic dishes for only AED 129 per person, with special deals of AED 99 per person for groups of 10 or more.
Contemporary Arabic calligraphy features greatly throughout the hotel; from being used for the decoration for the restaurant to a hosted calligraphy exhibition by celebrated artist, Wissam Shawkat in the lobby, capturing the elegance of the Arabic written word and its use in traditional and contemporary artwork.
Cora Conceicao-Stuart, General Manager, said: "The Holy Month of Ramadan highlights the spirit of charity and togetherness. Celebrating these values, Media One Hotel will offer guests a refreshing yet authentic Arabian experience. We are delighted to be hosting Wissam Shawkats contemporary calligraphy exhibition as his colorful abstractions are today the expressions of a unique voice that breaks boundaries and speaks to an international audience."
Media One Cares is the name given to the hotels CSR programme to raise funds and organise programmes to help uplift the disadvantaged in the UAE society and Ramadan is a key time to work with local charities. Wissam Shawkat is assisting by donating a limited edition calligraphy print for a silent auction.
Media One has plenty to offer its customers on Dubai holidays during Ramadan said Cora Conceicao-Stuart. The main aim is to raise as much money as possible for the good causes of the UAE, to sustain their local projects throughout the coming year.
The planned Ramadan activities at Media One will start from 11th August and finish on the last day of Eid.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...