Authentic Arabian Dubai holidays with Media One's Ramadan festival
After only 9 months since its opening, the Media One hotel will host its first ever Ramadan-themed celebration with a range of interactive activities and traditions to give guests a taste of true Arabia during this year's Holy Month at the hotel.
For the first time ever Dubai holidays at the Media One Rotana will be in the full swing of Ramadan festivities as the hotel launches a range of Ramadan activities celebrating the Holy Month, marking the first year the hotel dresses in Ramadan colours.
With plenty of varied activities on offer to take guests on a learning journey through some of the Middle East' most fascinating traditions and local folklore, those staying at the Media One during their Dubai holidays will be able to fully submerge in the magic of Arabia during this year's Holy Month. The Media One with a blend of tradition and modern in the coolest of settings for Ramadan 2010.
The hotel now opens its doors to pay tribute to Arabic culture with guests being invited to experience the genuine hospitality of Arabia. Traditional Iftar buffets will be served every day from sunset until 9.00pm offering a variety of Arabic dishes for only AED 129 per person, with special deals of AED 99 per person for groups of 10 or more.
Contemporary Arabic calligraphy features greatly throughout the hotel; from being used for the decoration for the restaurant to a hosted calligraphy exhibition by celebrated artist, Wissam Shawkat in the lobby, capturing the elegance of the Arabic written word and its use in traditional and contemporary artwork.
Cora Conceicao-Stuart, General Manager, said: "The Holy Month of Ramadan highlights the spirit of charity and togetherness. Celebrating these values, Media One Hotel will offer guests a refreshing yet authentic Arabian experience. We are delighted to be hosting Wissam Shawkats contemporary calligraphy exhibition as his colorful abstractions are today the expressions of a unique voice that breaks boundaries and speaks to an international audience."
Media One Cares is the name given to the hotels CSR programme to raise funds and organise programmes to help uplift the disadvantaged in the UAE society and Ramadan is a key time to work with local charities. Wissam Shawkat is assisting by donating a limited edition calligraphy print for a silent auction.
Media One has plenty to offer its customers on Dubai holidays during Ramadan said Cora Conceicao-Stuart. The main aim is to raise as much money as possible for the good causes of the UAE, to sustain their local projects throughout the coming year.
The planned Ramadan activities at Media One will start from 11th August and finish on the last day of Eid.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...