New St Regis Mauritius opens Facebook page
Entering a new phase by going live on the social networking world of Facebook, the St. Regis Mauritius Resort is eager to establish closer ties with potential guests by offering them with insightful previews of the new resort due to open next year.
Promoting the kind of luxury Mauritius holidays they will soon be offering, the soon-to-open St. Regis Mauritius Resort, due to start welcoming guests from 1st June 2011, has already opened its virtual doors to the public via its newly launched Facebook page.
Entering the world of social networking seems to be the resort's latest marketing tool to raise awareness about the opening of the new property.
Providing exclusive insights into the pre-opening developments; from the newly appointed team to artists’ impressions and images of the suites, restaurants, facilities and location; the new page is designed to offer future guests and travel trade partners an insider’s guide to the resort’s development as well as lure Facebook users and possible future guests into taking Mauritius holidays at their brand new resort.
Set to a backdrop of Le Morne mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site, The St Regis Mauritius is set to become one of the world’s best addresses in the Indian Ocean when it opens next year. Located on one of the finest beaches on the island, bordered by a turquoise lagoon and hand-crafted tropical gardens; the 174 spacious guest rooms including Spa Suites and Villas will take their inspiration from Mauritius’ colonial past with rich, inviting interiors and handcrafted décor complemented by contemporary amenities.
Featuring five refined restaurants, each with its own distinguished style and all led by the hotel's very own Executive Chef, dining during Mauritius holidays at this ultra-luxe resort will be one of the many highlights of your luxury holidays here. The restaurants include a modern Indian Restaurant, a Creole Restaurant with French incluences, a Pan-Asian Restaurant, a Cher's Table in the main buliding and the Map Room serving international cuisine, all complemented by an extensive Wine Cellar. And last but certainly not least, there will also be a Beach Club Restaurant specialising in succulent grills and fresh seafood.
Among some of the many deluxe facilities the resort will have a dedicated Butleer Service, 24-hour in-room dining, a Spa, a 24-hour fitness facility, a tennis court, a Dive Centre, a Kite Club, a full range of exclusive watersports, over 300 sq. metres of meeting space, a library, a Conservatory area, boutiques and the St. Regis Signature Turndown Service. For families enjoying Mauritius holidays there there will also be a Children's Club, a Cinema & Teen's Club, and comprehensive child care services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...