New St Regis Mauritius opens Facebook page
Entering a new phase by going live on the social networking world of Facebook, the St. Regis Mauritius Resort is eager to establish closer ties with potential guests by offering them with insightful previews of the new resort due to open next year.
Promoting the kind of luxury Mauritius holidays they will soon be offering, the soon-to-open St. Regis Mauritius Resort, due to start welcoming guests from 1st June 2011, has already opened its virtual doors to the public via its newly launched Facebook page.
Entering the world of social networking seems to be the resort's latest marketing tool to raise awareness about the opening of the new property.
Providing exclusive insights into the pre-opening developments; from the newly appointed team to artists’ impressions and images of the suites, restaurants, facilities and location; the new page is designed to offer future guests and travel trade partners an insider’s guide to the resort’s development as well as lure Facebook users and possible future guests into taking Mauritius holidays at their brand new resort.
Set to a backdrop of Le Morne mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site, The St Regis Mauritius is set to become one of the world’s best addresses in the Indian Ocean when it opens next year. Located on one of the finest beaches on the island, bordered by a turquoise lagoon and hand-crafted tropical gardens; the 174 spacious guest rooms including Spa Suites and Villas will take their inspiration from Mauritius’ colonial past with rich, inviting interiors and handcrafted décor complemented by contemporary amenities.
Featuring five refined restaurants, each with its own distinguished style and all led by the hotel's very own Executive Chef, dining during Mauritius holidays at this ultra-luxe resort will be one of the many highlights of your luxury holidays here. The restaurants include a modern Indian Restaurant, a Creole Restaurant with French incluences, a Pan-Asian Restaurant, a Cher's Table in the main buliding and the Map Room serving international cuisine, all complemented by an extensive Wine Cellar. And last but certainly not least, there will also be a Beach Club Restaurant specialising in succulent grills and fresh seafood.
Among some of the many deluxe facilities the resort will have a dedicated Butleer Service, 24-hour in-room dining, a Spa, a 24-hour fitness facility, a tennis court, a Dive Centre, a Kite Club, a full range of exclusive watersports, over 300 sq. metres of meeting space, a library, a Conservatory area, boutiques and the St. Regis Signature Turndown Service. For families enjoying Mauritius holidays there there will also be a Children's Club, a Cinema & Teen's Club, and comprehensive child care services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Take delight in the bare necessities of life when you stay at this peaceful retreat, created for body and soul rejuvenation.
- Enjoy delicious seafood barefeet in the sand at L'Ocean restaurant
- Admire beautiful sunsets from the deck around the infinity pool
- Treat yourself with a complimentary Hammam at the Spa Attitude
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
An unrivalled stay where you will be surrounded by its picturesque coastline and lush greenery
- Your own private sandy beach on your doorstep
- Exquisite views wherever you look - from the vibrant green mountains to the glittering Indian Ocean
- Perfect blend of natural beauty and fresh, eye-catching designs
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. Solana Beach is a luxury 4-star resort that combines natural...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...