New St Regis Mauritius opens Facebook page
Entering a new phase by going live on the social networking world of Facebook, the St. Regis Mauritius Resort is eager to establish closer ties with potential guests by offering them with insightful previews of the new resort due to open next year.
Promoting the kind of luxury Mauritius holidays they will soon be offering, the soon-to-open St. Regis Mauritius Resort, due to start welcoming guests from 1st June 2011, has already opened its virtual doors to the public via its newly launched Facebook page.
Entering the world of social networking seems to be the resort's latest marketing tool to raise awareness about the opening of the new property.
Providing exclusive insights into the pre-opening developments; from the newly appointed team to artists’ impressions and images of the suites, restaurants, facilities and location; the new page is designed to offer future guests and travel trade partners an insider’s guide to the resort’s development as well as lure Facebook users and possible future guests into taking Mauritius holidays at their brand new resort.
Set to a backdrop of Le Morne mountain, a UNESCO world heritage site, The St Regis Mauritius is set to become one of the world’s best addresses in the Indian Ocean when it opens next year. Located on one of the finest beaches on the island, bordered by a turquoise lagoon and hand-crafted tropical gardens; the 174 spacious guest rooms including Spa Suites and Villas will take their inspiration from Mauritius’ colonial past with rich, inviting interiors and handcrafted décor complemented by contemporary amenities.
Featuring five refined restaurants, each with its own distinguished style and all led by the hotel's very own Executive Chef, dining during Mauritius holidays at this ultra-luxe resort will be one of the many highlights of your luxury holidays here. The restaurants include a modern Indian Restaurant, a Creole Restaurant with French incluences, a Pan-Asian Restaurant, a Cher's Table in the main buliding and the Map Room serving international cuisine, all complemented by an extensive Wine Cellar. And last but certainly not least, there will also be a Beach Club Restaurant specialising in succulent grills and fresh seafood.
Among some of the many deluxe facilities the resort will have a dedicated Butleer Service, 24-hour in-room dining, a Spa, a 24-hour fitness facility, a tennis court, a Dive Centre, a Kite Club, a full range of exclusive watersports, over 300 sq. metres of meeting space, a library, a Conservatory area, boutiques and the St. Regis Signature Turndown Service. For families enjoying Mauritius holidays there there will also be a Children's Club, a Cinema & Teen's Club, and comprehensive child care services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Lap up the mesmerising coastal beauty of western Mauritius and then explore Dubai - a city of wonders
Discover and Experience the best of both worlds Mauritius and Dubai
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games at Anelia Beach Resort
- Dubai stay at a TripAdvisor Winner with a Certificate of Excellence hotel
- The Perfect location of Anelia Beach Resort will let you enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...