Party hard during your Dubai holidays at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Lucky guests invited to Holiday Inn Al Barsha's 1001 Arabian Nights party will have the privilege of enjoying one of the most spectacular Arabian events in the August calendar for Dubai.
For fun-tastic Dubai holidays with folkloric displays of Arabian culture, those lucky enough to be enjoying Dubai holidays this week and to have received an intivitation to tthe amazing 1001 Arabian Nights party which is scheduled to take place thisThursday, 5th August, 2010 at the Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, will no doubt take delight in the experience of a lifetime.
Expected to be the hottest and most exclusive Desi Party with a twist, at Al Sarab the newly launched Lebanese restaurant at the hotel, this happening event could easily become the highlight of anyone's Dubai holidays.
The 1001 Arabian Nights festival will be a one-of-a-kind event that brings together a fusion of Arabic and Bollywood club music. The only downside is, that for most travellers on Dubai holidays the party will be strictly off limits as access to the event is by invitation only while the entrance is absolutely free. Over 300 people are expected to attend the Arabian party with Bollywood's Top Ten Bhangra and re-mix numbers kicking the night off. The main highlight of the event will be excellent Desi music by live DJ's.
Mr. Reda Moukhtar, General Manager, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, revealed that this will most definitely be an unmissable party. "The evening will offer a unique opportunity for people from all cultures to get together, mingle and enjoy a night of fashion, food and music. Desi music is a genre that is taking the world by storm right now. We invite you to loosen yourself with the latest and hottest dance tracks in Al Sarab."
The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is a modern hotel providing a comfortable environment for relaxed holidays in Dubai. Conveniently located on Dubai's main thoroughfare Sheikh Zayed Road, approximately 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi Airport, all of this hotel's 310 rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with the latest facilities keeping in mind guests' comfort and needs. The hotel also presents a wide variety of conference venues from small to large, all equipped with state-of the-art technology. Completing the full Holiday Inn experience are fabulous dining outlets, buzzing bars, outstanding banqueting facilities and impeccable service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...