Party hard during your Dubai holidays at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Lucky guests invited to Holiday Inn Al Barsha's 1001 Arabian Nights party will have the privilege of enjoying one of the most spectacular Arabian events in the August calendar for Dubai.
For fun-tastic Dubai holidays with folkloric displays of Arabian culture, those lucky enough to be enjoying Dubai holidays this week and to have received an intivitation to tthe amazing 1001 Arabian Nights party which is scheduled to take place thisThursday, 5th August, 2010 at the Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, will no doubt take delight in the experience of a lifetime.
Expected to be the hottest and most exclusive Desi Party with a twist, at Al Sarab the newly launched Lebanese restaurant at the hotel, this happening event could easily become the highlight of anyone's Dubai holidays.
The 1001 Arabian Nights festival will be a one-of-a-kind event that brings together a fusion of Arabic and Bollywood club music. The only downside is, that for most travellers on Dubai holidays the party will be strictly off limits as access to the event is by invitation only while the entrance is absolutely free. Over 300 people are expected to attend the Arabian party with Bollywood's Top Ten Bhangra and re-mix numbers kicking the night off. The main highlight of the event will be excellent Desi music by live DJ's.
Mr. Reda Moukhtar, General Manager, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, revealed that this will most definitely be an unmissable party. "The evening will offer a unique opportunity for people from all cultures to get together, mingle and enjoy a night of fashion, food and music. Desi music is a genre that is taking the world by storm right now. We invite you to loosen yourself with the latest and hottest dance tracks in Al Sarab."
The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is a modern hotel providing a comfortable environment for relaxed holidays in Dubai. Conveniently located on Dubai's main thoroughfare Sheikh Zayed Road, approximately 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi Airport, all of this hotel's 310 rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with the latest facilities keeping in mind guests' comfort and needs. The hotel also presents a wide variety of conference venues from small to large, all equipped with state-of the-art technology. Completing the full Holiday Inn experience are fabulous dining outlets, buzzing bars, outstanding banqueting facilities and impeccable service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...