Party hard during your Dubai holidays at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Lucky guests invited to Holiday Inn Al Barsha's 1001 Arabian Nights party will have the privilege of enjoying one of the most spectacular Arabian events in the August calendar for Dubai.
For fun-tastic Dubai holidays with folkloric displays of Arabian culture, those lucky enough to be enjoying Dubai holidays this week and to have received an intivitation to tthe amazing 1001 Arabian Nights party which is scheduled to take place thisThursday, 5th August, 2010 at the Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, will no doubt take delight in the experience of a lifetime.
Expected to be the hottest and most exclusive Desi Party with a twist, at Al Sarab the newly launched Lebanese restaurant at the hotel, this happening event could easily become the highlight of anyone's Dubai holidays.
The 1001 Arabian Nights festival will be a one-of-a-kind event that brings together a fusion of Arabic and Bollywood club music. The only downside is, that for most travellers on Dubai holidays the party will be strictly off limits as access to the event is by invitation only while the entrance is absolutely free. Over 300 people are expected to attend the Arabian party with Bollywood's Top Ten Bhangra and re-mix numbers kicking the night off. The main highlight of the event will be excellent Desi music by live DJ's.
Mr. Reda Moukhtar, General Manager, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, revealed that this will most definitely be an unmissable party. "The evening will offer a unique opportunity for people from all cultures to get together, mingle and enjoy a night of fashion, food and music. Desi music is a genre that is taking the world by storm right now. We invite you to loosen yourself with the latest and hottest dance tracks in Al Sarab."
The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is a modern hotel providing a comfortable environment for relaxed holidays in Dubai. Conveniently located on Dubai's main thoroughfare Sheikh Zayed Road, approximately 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi Airport, all of this hotel's 310 rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with the latest facilities keeping in mind guests' comfort and needs. The hotel also presents a wide variety of conference venues from small to large, all equipped with state-of the-art technology. Completing the full Holiday Inn experience are fabulous dining outlets, buzzing bars, outstanding banqueting facilities and impeccable service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...