Party hard during your Dubai holidays at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Lucky guests invited to Holiday Inn Al Barsha's 1001 Arabian Nights party will have the privilege of enjoying one of the most spectacular Arabian events in the August calendar for Dubai.
For fun-tastic Dubai holidays with folkloric displays of Arabian culture, those lucky enough to be enjoying Dubai holidays this week and to have received an intivitation to tthe amazing 1001 Arabian Nights party which is scheduled to take place thisThursday, 5th August, 2010 at the Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, will no doubt take delight in the experience of a lifetime.
Expected to be the hottest and most exclusive Desi Party with a twist, at Al Sarab the newly launched Lebanese restaurant at the hotel, this happening event could easily become the highlight of anyone's Dubai holidays.
The 1001 Arabian Nights festival will be a one-of-a-kind event that brings together a fusion of Arabic and Bollywood club music. The only downside is, that for most travellers on Dubai holidays the party will be strictly off limits as access to the event is by invitation only while the entrance is absolutely free. Over 300 people are expected to attend the Arabian party with Bollywood's Top Ten Bhangra and re-mix numbers kicking the night off. The main highlight of the event will be excellent Desi music by live DJ's.
Mr. Reda Moukhtar, General Manager, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, revealed that this will most definitely be an unmissable party. "The evening will offer a unique opportunity for people from all cultures to get together, mingle and enjoy a night of fashion, food and music. Desi music is a genre that is taking the world by storm right now. We invite you to loosen yourself with the latest and hottest dance tracks in Al Sarab."
The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is a modern hotel providing a comfortable environment for relaxed holidays in Dubai. Conveniently located on Dubai's main thoroughfare Sheikh Zayed Road, approximately 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi Airport, all of this hotel's 310 rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with the latest facilities keeping in mind guests' comfort and needs. The hotel also presents a wide variety of conference venues from small to large, all equipped with state-of the-art technology. Completing the full Holiday Inn experience are fabulous dining outlets, buzzing bars, outstanding banqueting facilities and impeccable service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...