Party hard during your Dubai holidays at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha
Lucky guests invited to Holiday Inn Al Barsha's 1001 Arabian Nights party will have the privilege of enjoying one of the most spectacular Arabian events in the August calendar for Dubai.
For fun-tastic Dubai holidays with folkloric displays of Arabian culture, those lucky enough to be enjoying Dubai holidays this week and to have received an intivitation to tthe amazing 1001 Arabian Nights party which is scheduled to take place thisThursday, 5th August, 2010 at the Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, will no doubt take delight in the experience of a lifetime.
Expected to be the hottest and most exclusive Desi Party with a twist, at Al Sarab the newly launched Lebanese restaurant at the hotel, this happening event could easily become the highlight of anyone's Dubai holidays.
The 1001 Arabian Nights festival will be a one-of-a-kind event that brings together a fusion of Arabic and Bollywood club music. The only downside is, that for most travellers on Dubai holidays the party will be strictly off limits as access to the event is by invitation only while the entrance is absolutely free. Over 300 people are expected to attend the Arabian party with Bollywood's Top Ten Bhangra and re-mix numbers kicking the night off. The main highlight of the event will be excellent Desi music by live DJ's.
Mr. Reda Moukhtar, General Manager, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha, revealed that this will most definitely be an unmissable party. "The evening will offer a unique opportunity for people from all cultures to get together, mingle and enjoy a night of fashion, food and music. Desi music is a genre that is taking the world by storm right now. We invite you to loosen yourself with the latest and hottest dance tracks in Al Sarab."
The Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is a modern hotel providing a comfortable environment for relaxed holidays in Dubai. Conveniently located on Dubai's main thoroughfare Sheikh Zayed Road, approximately 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi Airport, all of this hotel's 310 rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with the latest facilities keeping in mind guests' comfort and needs. The hotel also presents a wide variety of conference venues from small to large, all equipped with state-of the-art technology. Completing the full Holiday Inn experience are fabulous dining outlets, buzzing bars, outstanding banqueting facilities and impeccable service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...