Jumeirah Group debuts into Egypt hotels market
The Dubai-based luxury hospitality company, Jumeirah Group, will be entering the Egypt hotels market after signing an agreement with one of Egypt's leading developers, Palm Hills Developments, to manage the luxury five-star Jumeirah Gamsha Bay Resort.
The luxury hospitality company and member of Dubai Holding, the Jumeirah Group, will be making its debut into the Egypt hotels sector after signing an agreement with Egypt developer's Palm Hills Development (PHD) to manage the new luxury Jumeirah Gamsha Bay Resort.
The Jumeirah Group will be managing the new addition to luxury Egypt hotels in the Palm Gamsha resort on the Red Sea. The Palm Gamsha resort is made up of 20 man-made islands which form the shape of a seahorse. The resort features four luxury Egypt hotels and resorts, two marinas with cafes and entertainment outlets, and numerous luxury villas, townhouses and chalets to accommodate both residents and tourist on Egypt holidays.
The Jumeirah Group's debut into the Egypt hotels market will enable the group to offer a wealth of expertise within the luxury hospitality industry and together with the PHD development, the Gamsha Bay resort will become a leading tourist destination for travellers from all over the world.
The five-star Jumeirah Gamsha Bay Resort will be one of the most luxury hotels in Egypt and will feature 250 rooms. Guest staying at the luxury multi-purpose hotel will be able to enjoy an array of activities including diving in the Red Sea, desert safaris, trips to archaeological sites, bird watching, golf, and hiking.
The Dubai-based Jumeirah Group operates a number of world-class hotels and resorts across the world. The luxury hospitality group's portfolio also includes the spa brand, Talise; the luxury brand of serviced residences, Jumeirah Living; Jumeirah Restaurants, Jumeirah Retail and a luxury online store; the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management, which offers degree programmes in the sector; and the only themed amusement park in the UAE, Wild Wadi Waterpark which is located in front of the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.
The Jumeirah Gamsha Bay Resort will be the 48th property under the operation or development of the renowned Jumeirah Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Free Upgrade from Deluxe Resort Room to Superior Oceanfront Room if booked by 9th November 16 for Select Dates
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...