Sol Melia Cuba expand its collection of luxury Cuba hotels
Sol Melia will be adding to a new luxury property to its collection of Cuba hotels with the scheduled opening of the Melia Buenavista Exclusive All Royal Service Beach Resort and Spa this winter in central Cuba.
Sol Melia, the Spanish hotel chain, has added a luxury resort to their portfolio of Cuba hotels as part of an expansion plan in the Caribbean. The hotel group will be opening the Melia Buenavista Exclusive All Royal Service Beach Resort and Spa to travellers on Cuba holidays this winter.
The Spanish Sol Melia hotel chain will open another five star hotel in Cuba as part of its expansion program in the Caribbean nation.
The luxury five-star property is located in Punta Madruguilla, Cayo Santa Maria in the northeast of the central province of Villa Clara and will be an adults-only resort.
The Sol Melia group currently have 25 luxury hotels in Cuba including three properties in this central region; Melia Cayo Santa Maria, Melia Las Dunas, and Sol Cayo Santa Maria.
The newest addition to the Sol Melia group of Cuba hotels offers an all Royal Service for guests enjoying Cuba holidays and provides ultimate comfort, personalised attention, and VIP treatment during their stay.
The five-star all inclusive Caribbean resort is surrounded by pristine beaches and comprises 100 Junior Suites and four Suites which feature LCD TVs, mini-bars, 24-hour room services, outdoor showers, bathrooms with Jacuzzis, complimentary Wi-Fi, a butler, daily turndown services and VIP amenities.
Guests staying in the four Suites can enjoy a separate chalet where guests can enjoy Real Service in an exclusive setting with access to a private swimming pool, secluded beach, Jacuzzi and solarium.
The Yhi Spa offers massages and hydrothermal circuit for guests and facilities at the resort include two swimming pools, beach concierge service, tennis courts, a clubhouse, three bars, three exquisite restaurants, a nautical diving centre, and a program of Life Enriching Activities.
The latest luxury addition to Cuba hotels will be available for guests over the age of 18 years old and is perfect for couples enjoying weddings abroad or honeymoons, and relaxing Cuba holidays in a region surrounded by natural beauty.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...