Cuba holidays in Trinidad to benefit from new resort developments
A set of restoration, renovation and expansion projects are currently taking place in Cuba's legendary town of Trinidad.
Adding a host of new accommodation options for travellers planning to take Cuba holidays in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Trinidad, it has recently been announced that hotel room capacity in this splendid town is expected to be doubled in less than a five-year term with the construction of joint ventures.
The parts joining in to expand the accommodation facilities for Cuba holidays in this charming town are foreign hoteliers in conjunction with Cuban tourism authorities. Cuba’s Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad and La Ronda, located in a central beachside location in Trinidad (belonging to the province of Sancti Spiritus) has been scheduled for expansion taking into consideration that this holiday destination is currently enjoying increased levels of demand by foreign visitors.
On the other hand, helping improve the infrastructure of the city for enhanced Cuba holidays in this magical town, works have already started at the Valley of the Sugar Mills concerning the expansion of five of the hostels in this location.
According to Reinier Rendón, delegate of the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) in this territory, the second phase of La Ronda restoration is already under way, and for this part of the construction over 600 000 CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) have been allocated.
These renovation and expansion works to benefit the infrastructure of Cuba holidays of Trinidad actually started in 2009 and this year, over 5 million CUC have been earmarked both for the restoration and building purposes in order to increase tourism activities in the territory.
This restorative and expansive programme includes restoration works in the five-star 500-room Iberostar Ancon and the opening of the Cuba-France five-star-52-room Hotel PanSea.
Adding even more historical value to Cuba holidays in Trinidad, it is also expected that the restoration of the Iznaga Palace (Palacio Iznaga), a local ancient mansion with great architectural values located right at the entrance of the so called historical area of the city, will be concluded by the end of this year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...