New 3 stars Dubai hotel to be managed by Swiss-Belhotel
A graceful little 3-star hotel in Dubai is about to go under new management by Swiss-Belhotel which will see the Hong Kong-based firm adding its second property in the region.
For great value Dubai holidays Swiss-Belhotel International has recently announced the signing of the management of an international three star hotel, the Swiss-Inn Al Khoory Dubai. This fantastic new hotel offering good-value Dubai holidays will be the second property for Swiss-Belhotel International in Dubai.
The official agreement was signed by Mr. Thomas Van Vliet, Vice President of Operations and Development, Swiss-Belhotel International The Middle East, with Mr. Mohammad Tayyeb Mohammad Yousef Khoory, Chairman of M.T. Khoory Group. Such signing took place on 26th July 2010 and taking Dubai holidays at the Swiss-Inn Al Khoory will be possible by 2011, when the hotel is scheduled to open.
This 3-star international hotel boasts 212 rooms and suites and is conveniently located in Al Bada, in close proximity to Dubai International Airport, World Trade Center, the Iranian Hospital, and Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. Jumeirah Beach and popular shopping malls are also an easy drive away, making Swiss-Inn Al Khoory the perfect hotel for both business and leisure travelers.
The property’s interior design resembles strong contemporary elements in addition to offering outstanding value for money for guilt-free Dubai holidays where travellers can spare a little more cash to indulge in fabulous shopping. Swiss-Inn Al Khoory will entice its guests with quality facilities such as an all day dining restaurant, lobby lounge, a roof top shisa terrace, conference and banqueting areas and a state-of-the-art fitness center that includes steam rooms and acess to a swimming pool.
“The addition of this new property to the Swiss-Belhotel International portfolio of hotels in The Middle East is an indication of the confidence our global international hotel management company has in The Middle East region, and a reflection of our belief in the growing Dubai tourism market. Swiss-Belhotel International is expanding rapidly on a global basis with almost 60 hotels and projects in The Middle East, China and the Asia Pacific regions. Swiss-Belhotel International is rapidly signing new hotels and projects and expects to achieve a portfolio of 100 hotels by early 2012.” - said Swiss-Belhotel International President and Chairman, Mr. Gavin M. Faull in the spirit of the occasion.
The signing of this new property to the Swiss-Belhotel International portfolio of hotels in The Middle East is a reflection of its belief in the significance of being strongly present in the lucrative market of Dubai holidays and brings it portfolio of hotels managed in The Middle East to a total of 7, with another 4 hotels in Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates in the pipeline.
Based in Hong Kong, Swiss-Belhotel International has regional offices in Shanghai - China, Hanoi - Vietnam, Jakarta - Indonesia, Sydney - Australia and Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...