New 3 stars Dubai hotel to be managed by Swiss-Belhotel
A graceful little 3-star hotel in Dubai is about to go under new management by Swiss-Belhotel which will see the Hong Kong-based firm adding its second property in the region.
For great value Dubai holidays Swiss-Belhotel International has recently announced the signing of the management of an international three star hotel, the Swiss-Inn Al Khoory Dubai. This fantastic new hotel offering good-value Dubai holidays will be the second property for Swiss-Belhotel International in Dubai.
The official agreement was signed by Mr. Thomas Van Vliet, Vice President of Operations and Development, Swiss-Belhotel International The Middle East, with Mr. Mohammad Tayyeb Mohammad Yousef Khoory, Chairman of M.T. Khoory Group. Such signing took place on 26th July 2010 and taking Dubai holidays at the Swiss-Inn Al Khoory will be possible by 2011, when the hotel is scheduled to open.
This 3-star international hotel boasts 212 rooms and suites and is conveniently located in Al Bada, in close proximity to Dubai International Airport, World Trade Center, the Iranian Hospital, and Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. Jumeirah Beach and popular shopping malls are also an easy drive away, making Swiss-Inn Al Khoory the perfect hotel for both business and leisure travelers.
The property’s interior design resembles strong contemporary elements in addition to offering outstanding value for money for guilt-free Dubai holidays where travellers can spare a little more cash to indulge in fabulous shopping. Swiss-Inn Al Khoory will entice its guests with quality facilities such as an all day dining restaurant, lobby lounge, a roof top shisa terrace, conference and banqueting areas and a state-of-the-art fitness center that includes steam rooms and acess to a swimming pool.
“The addition of this new property to the Swiss-Belhotel International portfolio of hotels in The Middle East is an indication of the confidence our global international hotel management company has in The Middle East region, and a reflection of our belief in the growing Dubai tourism market. Swiss-Belhotel International is expanding rapidly on a global basis with almost 60 hotels and projects in The Middle East, China and the Asia Pacific regions. Swiss-Belhotel International is rapidly signing new hotels and projects and expects to achieve a portfolio of 100 hotels by early 2012.” - said Swiss-Belhotel International President and Chairman, Mr. Gavin M. Faull in the spirit of the occasion.
The signing of this new property to the Swiss-Belhotel International portfolio of hotels in The Middle East is a reflection of its belief in the significance of being strongly present in the lucrative market of Dubai holidays and brings it portfolio of hotels managed in The Middle East to a total of 7, with another 4 hotels in Oman, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates in the pipeline.
Based in Hong Kong, Swiss-Belhotel International has regional offices in Shanghai - China, Hanoi - Vietnam, Jakarta - Indonesia, Sydney - Australia and Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...