Luxury Caribbean resort opens brand new fully-equipped kosher kitchen
The luxury Caribbean resort, Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino, has announced the opening of their new state of the art kosher kitchen which will be used to host a series of Jewish events including weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino will now be catering for Jewish events as it announces the opening of its brand new kosher kitchen.
The luxury Caribbean resort's new kosher kitchen will begin service on 1st August 2010 and provide Glatt kosher catering and service for a host of Jewish events including weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs.
The brand new fully-equipped kitchen has been under development for the past three months and hotel staff have worked closely with Rabbi Ariel Yeshurun from the Orthodox Shaarei Tsedek Ashkenazic community which is based at the Herman and Miriam Tauber Jewish Centre in Curacao.
Kitchen staff members of the luxury Caribbean hotel have been trained by the Rabbi himself and the kitchen comprises brand new equipment and an assortment of china, silverware and glasses which will be used for the kosher functions.
The new kitchen cost $100,000 and has been built to accommodate larger parties for kosher events with a capacity of between 20 and 200 guests.
As well as weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs, the kitchen will be able to cater for Jewish guests enjoying Caribbean holidays and meetings or events at the luxury Caribbean resort.
Jose Castillo, Director of Sales of the resort: "This ambitious project has the capacity of providing customers a great food and beverage experience while showing them a high level of respect and understanding of their traditions and requirements."
The luxury Caribbean resort is located on a private beach in Piscadera Bay in Curaçao, an island in the southern Caribbean Sea. Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino features 247 luxury rooms and suites boasting spectacular views overlooking the sparkling ocean and stunning coral reef just 20 feet from the shore.
The 5,000 square-feet Emerald Casino provides an abundance of entertainment for guests enjoying Curacao holidays and features a newly renovated swimming pool, a five-star PADI Diver and Watersports Centre, a Kids Club, access to an 18-hole golf course, a Health and Fitness Centre, boutique shops, and a number of gourmet restaurants and relaxing bar lounges.
Guest enjoying holidays at the luxury Caribbean resort can take part in a number of activities including swimming with dolphins, snorkelling, scuba diving, romantic sunset cruises, feeding Iguanas, and relaxing on the pristine private beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...