Luxury Caribbean resort opens brand new fully-equipped kosher kitchen
The luxury Caribbean resort, Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino, has announced the opening of their new state of the art kosher kitchen which will be used to host a series of Jewish events including weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino will now be catering for Jewish events as it announces the opening of its brand new kosher kitchen.
The luxury Caribbean resort's new kosher kitchen will begin service on 1st August 2010 and provide Glatt kosher catering and service for a host of Jewish events including weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs.
The brand new fully-equipped kitchen has been under development for the past three months and hotel staff have worked closely with Rabbi Ariel Yeshurun from the Orthodox Shaarei Tsedek Ashkenazic community which is based at the Herman and Miriam Tauber Jewish Centre in Curacao.
Kitchen staff members of the luxury Caribbean hotel have been trained by the Rabbi himself and the kitchen comprises brand new equipment and an assortment of china, silverware and glasses which will be used for the kosher functions.
The new kitchen cost $100,000 and has been built to accommodate larger parties for kosher events with a capacity of between 20 and 200 guests.
As well as weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs, the kitchen will be able to cater for Jewish guests enjoying Caribbean holidays and meetings or events at the luxury Caribbean resort.
Jose Castillo, Director of Sales of the resort: "This ambitious project has the capacity of providing customers a great food and beverage experience while showing them a high level of respect and understanding of their traditions and requirements."
The luxury Caribbean resort is located on a private beach in Piscadera Bay in Curaçao, an island in the southern Caribbean Sea. Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino features 247 luxury rooms and suites boasting spectacular views overlooking the sparkling ocean and stunning coral reef just 20 feet from the shore.
The 5,000 square-feet Emerald Casino provides an abundance of entertainment for guests enjoying Curacao holidays and features a newly renovated swimming pool, a five-star PADI Diver and Watersports Centre, a Kids Club, access to an 18-hole golf course, a Health and Fitness Centre, boutique shops, and a number of gourmet restaurants and relaxing bar lounges.
Guest enjoying holidays at the luxury Caribbean resort can take part in a number of activities including swimming with dolphins, snorkelling, scuba diving, romantic sunset cruises, feeding Iguanas, and relaxing on the pristine private beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...