Luxury Caribbean resort opens brand new fully-equipped kosher kitchen
The luxury Caribbean resort, Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino, has announced the opening of their new state of the art kosher kitchen which will be used to host a series of Jewish events including weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino will now be catering for Jewish events as it announces the opening of its brand new kosher kitchen.
The luxury Caribbean resort's new kosher kitchen will begin service on 1st August 2010 and provide Glatt kosher catering and service for a host of Jewish events including weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs.
The brand new fully-equipped kitchen has been under development for the past three months and hotel staff have worked closely with Rabbi Ariel Yeshurun from the Orthodox Shaarei Tsedek Ashkenazic community which is based at the Herman and Miriam Tauber Jewish Centre in Curacao.
Kitchen staff members of the luxury Caribbean hotel have been trained by the Rabbi himself and the kitchen comprises brand new equipment and an assortment of china, silverware and glasses which will be used for the kosher functions.
The new kitchen cost $100,000 and has been built to accommodate larger parties for kosher events with a capacity of between 20 and 200 guests.
As well as weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs, the kitchen will be able to cater for Jewish guests enjoying Caribbean holidays and meetings or events at the luxury Caribbean resort.
Jose Castillo, Director of Sales of the resort: "This ambitious project has the capacity of providing customers a great food and beverage experience while showing them a high level of respect and understanding of their traditions and requirements."
The luxury Caribbean resort is located on a private beach in Piscadera Bay in Curaçao, an island in the southern Caribbean Sea. Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and Emerald Casino features 247 luxury rooms and suites boasting spectacular views overlooking the sparkling ocean and stunning coral reef just 20 feet from the shore.
The 5,000 square-feet Emerald Casino provides an abundance of entertainment for guests enjoying Curacao holidays and features a newly renovated swimming pool, a five-star PADI Diver and Watersports Centre, a Kids Club, access to an 18-hole golf course, a Health and Fitness Centre, boutique shops, and a number of gourmet restaurants and relaxing bar lounges.
Guest enjoying holidays at the luxury Caribbean resort can take part in a number of activities including swimming with dolphins, snorkelling, scuba diving, romantic sunset cruises, feeding Iguanas, and relaxing on the pristine private beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...