Fantastic Offer for Cuba Holidays Combining Two Luxury Resorts
Travellers can find an exclusive offer from The Holiday Place for Cuba holidays at the Club Amigo Atlantic Guardalavaca where savings of £500 per person are available together with free room upgrades and a range of additional discounts.
The Holiday Place has launched an exciting offer for travellers seeking tropical Cuba holidays where they can enjoy a 13 night holiday at two different Cuba hotels and resorts, saving £500 per person.
See special offer page
for more information
and booking indications:
The exclusive offer provides travellers with 10 nights at the three-star Club Amigo Atlantico Guardalavaca on the north shore of the island followed by three nights at the four-star Comodoro Hotel and Bungalows in Havana.
Travellers can benefit from savings of £500 on fabulous twin centre holidays to Cuba starting from just £699 per person for stays between 15th August and 30th September, 2010.
The offer also includes a number of special offers including free upgrades to Villa rooms at the all inclusive Guardalavaca resort, discounts for teenagers up to 16 years old, diving packages, and family offers where the second room is provided free of charge at both Cuba hotels.
The fantastic offer includes all accommodation, Cubana flights, transfers, representation charges and tourist cards; and all while allowing travellers to enjoy Cuba holidays in two stunning regions of the island.
Club Amigo Atlantico Guardalavaca is an all inclusive resort located just a short walk from some of the island’s most stunning white sandy beaches and warms waters.
Guests staying at this resort will be able to enjoy a range of all inclusive facilities during their Cuba holidays at Club Amigo Atlantico including four swimming pools, numerous a la carte and buffest-style restaurants, a beauty salon, a gym, tennis courts, a kids club, evening entertainment, and a range of activities including mini golf, beach volleyball, cycling, windsurfing, snorkelling, sailing, scuba diving, aqua fitness, and Spanish lessons.
The Comodoro Bungalows are situated within the Comodoro Hotel and Bungalow Complex in the bustling Miramar district of Havana.
Travellers will spend the remaining three nights of their Cuba holidays in a one-bedroom bungalow on a bed and breakfast basis where they can enjoy a number of facilities including free-form swimming pools, boutiques, a beauty salon, cafe, bars, restaurants, salsa lessons and water sports.
The complex is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and travellers can enjoy a wealth of activities during their Cuba holidays including exploring the museum and galleries of Old Town Havana or experiencing the city’s vibrant atmosphere while wandering through the cobbled streets and colourful markets.
This fantastic offer enables travellers to spend their Cuba holidays relaxing at the beach in a picturesque resort before heading off to the island’s famous capital city to explore an abundance of sights and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...