AMResorts launch night out dine around package for travellers on Cancun holidays
AMResorts have launched a new exciting Night Out Dine Around package which enables guest on Cancun holidays to enjoy an evening of dinner and entertainment at a neighbouring AM Resorts property.
A new package has been introduced for travellers enjoying Cancun holidays at AM Resorts allowing them to spend an evening at a neighbouring resort within the same brand where they can have dinner and evening entertainment.
The Night Out Dine Around package allows guests staying at the luxury all inclusive Caribbean resort, Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa, to enjoy a night's entertainment and dinner at neighbouring Dreams Villamanga Nuevo Vallarta.
Travellers on romantic couple holidays staying at resorts under the Secret brand can enjoy a change of scenery at Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun and Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun.
Guests enjoying Cancun holidays at the Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun will also be able to enjoy a night's entertainment at the other resort.
All guests at any of the participating resorts have to do is ask their Concierge to arrange the evening and they will be able to visit neighbouring brands in the area and enjoy exquisite cuisine, alternative entertainment , and a fresh setting where they can socialise with other guests on luxury Cancun holidays.
AMResorts is the provider of marketing, sales and brand management services to four brands of resort properties in Mexico, Cancun and the Dominican Republic. The brands include Secret Resorts and Spas, Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Dreams Resorts and Spas, and Now Resorts and Spas. Both Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts and Dreams Resorts and Spas are members of Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
Cancun is situated on the Yucatan Channel which separates Mexico from the island of Cuba, and is a popular tourist destination.
Travellers from all over the world take Cancun holidays every year and visit the destination which is rich in culture, history, stunning scenery, a tropical climate, and watersports activities.
The region offers some of the best scuba diving spots in the world and is home to the world's second longest barrier reef and the Museo Subacuatico de Arte, the Cancun Underwater Museum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...