Elegant Destinations offer 10% off luxury Mauritius villas
Tourists searching for affordable, luxury and all year round Mauritius holidays can take advantage of a 10 percent discount offered by Elegant Destinations for all bookings on Mauritius villas made before 31st August 2010.
Online villa specialists, Elegant Destinations, is offering travellers looking for Mauritius holidays 10 percent of their Mauritius villas when they make a new booking before 31st August 2010.
As the number of travellers booking luxury Mauritius holidays increases so does the demand for alternative accommodation to hotels and resorts on the island.
With over 200 Mauritius villas, Elegant Destinations is a position where they can provide luxury accommodation and a personalised and flexible service for travellers on Mauritius holidays.
Managing Director of Elegant Destinations, Hans Gauthier, said:
"There is a wide range of villas in Mauritius suiting all group size and budgets. You can enjoy a Mauritius villa holiday experience, and save enough money to buy an extra airline ticket or two and bring along extended family or friends."
Examples of the limited discount offer for travellers on Mauritius holidays are:
- La Casa in Pereybere - The luxury four bedroom pool villa is £333 for two adults and two children and £385 for up to six adults and two children for Mauritius holidays from 19th August until the end of September.
- Le Paille en Queue 1 in Le Morne – The four bedroom pool villa is £206 for six guests during August and September.
- Belle Vue 2 near Grand Bay – The three bedroom beach villa is £169 for sixe guests during August and September.
- Casanou1 in Trou aux Biches – The three bedroom beach apartment is £110 during August and September.
Each property features Wi-Fi and satellite channels and Elegant Destinations can organise a private chef, housekeeping and other services for guests enjoying Mauritius holidays.
Elegant Destinations specialise in Seychelles and Mauritius holidays and villas and have been operating since 1994. The company is owned by Hans and Julie Gauthier and is recognised as one of the leading companies in the Indian Ocean region who provide luxury private villas for travellers from all over the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...