Oman Air shortlisted for prestigious travel industry award
Oman Air has been nominated for one of the industry's most prestigious awards at this year's TTG Travel Awards for its success in providing excellent service, facilities and aircraft for travellers on Oman holidays and business trips.
This year's TTG Travel Awards have shortlisted Oman Air for one of the travel industry's most prestigious awards – Airline of the Year.
The TTG Travel Awards are run by the leading trade newspaper, Travel Trade Gazette, and the winner of the important award will be announced at a lavish ceremony which will be held on 23rd September 2010, at the Grosvenor House in London.
Oman Air has had a busy 12 months with the introduction of a new airbus A330 aircraft which will provide passengers on Oman holidays with spacious and luxurious interiors and state of the art entertainment on flights to Oman.
The airline has also become the first in the world to offer full mobile phone use and Wi-Fi connectivity at the same time which will enable passengers to email, browse the Internet and make and receive phone calls and texts during the flight to their Oman holidays.
The airline offers cheap Oman flights and routes to and from destinations all over the world on a daily basis. Peter Hill, CEO of the national carrier Oman Air, said:
"We are extremely proud to be shortlisted for this prestigious award. We have worked hard to ensure that Oman Air is synonymous with distinctive comfort, luxury and the very best that air travel has to offer. Over the coming months we will be unveiling further new routes, services and technologies which will add even greater value to the Oman Air travel experience."
Editor of the Travel Trade Gazette, Daniel Pearce, said:
"Faced with ash cloud, airline strikes and global recession, the UK's best travel companies have really proven their worth, and we've been overwhelmed by the strength of this year's entries. Our unique combination of voting by travel agents and judging by industry experts makes a TTG Award the real hallmark of excellence within travel.
"We congratulate all those who've made it onto our hotly-contested shortlist."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...