Birmingham Airport and Emirates offer more seats for passengers on Dubai holidays
Travellers looking to take Dubai holidays from Birmingham Airport will soon be able choose from more seats as the Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, adds a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to its fleet and provides customers with more flights to the region.
Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, will be providing travellers looking to take Dubai holidays leaving from Birmingham Airport with additional seats as it adds another Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to its fleet.
Passengers will be able to choose from more flights to Dubai from September 2010 as the airline looks to offer expand its daily service to the United Arab Emirates country.
The move is expected to see 900 passengers flying to the region on a daily basis from Birmingham Airport and comes just in time for winter bookings as travellers look to take Dubai holidays and business trips.
Birmingham Airport has recently secured £45million of funding in order to expand and improve existing services for its customers and expand a runway which will allow further long-haul routes to Asian destinations.
Emirates has been providing travellers with a daily service from Birmingham airport for ten years and the addition of the new aircraft will see a 22 percent increase in seats available on the service to Dubai.
Air Service Development Director for Birmingham Airport, Martyn Lloyd, commented: "Emirates provides a vital service for people wanting to reach not only Dubai but more than 100 onward destinations across its global network."
Dubai is a popular tourist and business destination for visitors from all over the globe. The Arab destination is rich in history, religion, culture, architecture and is considered a global business hub.
Over recent years, the Middle Eastern country has seen an increase in travellers enjoying holidays in Dubai as it offers numerous five-star hotels and luxury all inclusive resorts with high end facilities.
From September, the new Boeing 777-300ER will operate the Emirate's service departing Birmingham at 21:20 and arriving in Dubai the following day at 07:20. The plane will provide travellers on business trips and Dubai holidays with 400 economy seats and 42 business class seats.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...