Birmingham Airport and Emirates offer more seats for passengers on Dubai holidays
Travellers looking to take Dubai holidays from Birmingham Airport will soon be able choose from more seats as the Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, adds a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to its fleet and provides customers with more flights to the region.
Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, will be providing travellers looking to take Dubai holidays leaving from Birmingham Airport with additional seats as it adds another Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to its fleet.
Passengers will be able to choose from more flights to Dubai from September 2010 as the airline looks to offer expand its daily service to the United Arab Emirates country.
The move is expected to see 900 passengers flying to the region on a daily basis from Birmingham Airport and comes just in time for winter bookings as travellers look to take Dubai holidays and business trips.
Birmingham Airport has recently secured £45million of funding in order to expand and improve existing services for its customers and expand a runway which will allow further long-haul routes to Asian destinations.
Emirates has been providing travellers with a daily service from Birmingham airport for ten years and the addition of the new aircraft will see a 22 percent increase in seats available on the service to Dubai.
Air Service Development Director for Birmingham Airport, Martyn Lloyd, commented: "Emirates provides a vital service for people wanting to reach not only Dubai but more than 100 onward destinations across its global network."
Dubai is a popular tourist and business destination for visitors from all over the globe. The Arab destination is rich in history, religion, culture, architecture and is considered a global business hub.
Over recent years, the Middle Eastern country has seen an increase in travellers enjoying holidays in Dubai as it offers numerous five-star hotels and luxury all inclusive resorts with high end facilities.
From September, the new Boeing 777-300ER will operate the Emirate's service departing Birmingham at 21:20 and arriving in Dubai the following day at 07:20. The plane will provide travellers on business trips and Dubai holidays with 400 economy seats and 42 business class seats.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...