Indian Hotels to rebrand 21 luxury hotels under Vivanta Brand
Indian Hotels Co Ltd (IHCL) will be renaming 21 luxury hotels in their portfolio under the Vivanta by Taj brand, starting with the five-star business property, Taj President, which will be renamed Vivanta by Taj President Cuffe Parade.
A number of Taj Group luxury hotels owned by Indian Hotels Co Ltd will be renamed under the Vivanta by Taj brand, starting with the upmarket five-star business hotel, Taj President, which will be named Vivanta by Taj President Cuffe Parade within the next 45 days.
Vivanta by Taj was first introduced in 2009 and is the newest brand within the Taj Group which operates upscale and premium brands across its luxury hotels.
An industry source commented: "As part of the rebranding exercise, around 21 hotels in the IHCL portfolio will join the Vivanta brand and Taj President is one of them. Being a landmark address, the management has cautiously decided to retain the earlier name in a different way and hence the extension has Taj President Cuffe Parade instead of just Vivanta by Taj".
The Taj President hotel has undergone major renovations throughout various stages over the last 4 years. The five-star hotel provides upmarket accommodation and facilities for travellers enjoying South Mumbai holidays, and state of the art meeting and banqueting facilities for its business guests and clients.
Guests at the luxury hotel situated in the upmarket Cuffe Parade region of South Mumbai can enjoy the choice of four dining options, which range from casual all day cafes to formal fine dining with a la carte menus.
Other luxury hotels which will be joining the Vivanta by Taj brand will be two properties located in north Goa; Taj Holiday Village in Sinquerim and Fort Aguada Beach Resort in Bardez. The properties both specialise in providing relaxing Goa holidays for travellers and will now be called Vivanta by Taj Holiday Village and Vivanta by Taj Fort Aguada Beach Resort.
There are currently four luxury hotels operating under the Vivanta by Taj brand in Coral Reef in the Maldives, Panaji in Goa, Whitefield in Bangalore and Bekal in Kerala. Additional brands within the IHC portfolio include the Gateway and Ginger.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...