Exploring Cuban Arts & Music during Cuba holidays with "Arte en la Rampa" Fair
A great new summer fair in Havana will be presented all throughout July and August promoting Cuban arts in all its forms. From painting exhibitions, to music concerts and book presentations, Cubans and foreign visitors will have plenty to see and enjoy.
This summer Cuba holidays are about to get more packed with plenty of cultural and musical activities for everyone to enjoy during the 11th celebration of the "Arte en la Rampa" fair, to be held in the 'Cuba Pavilion' of Vedado, and which will be presented all throughout July and August as one of Havana's most celebrated events with the best of the country's cultural and artistic expressions.
Each day will see the exhibition centre coming alive with a packed schedule that includes concerts, books presentations, encounters with culture celebrities, among other attractive options that are bound to entertain travellers taking Cuba holidays this summer.
The fair, due to remain open until September 5; is the largest of its kind to be organised in the Island. The diversity, good taste, and ample presence of craftsmanship return to characterise this yearly meeting, highly acclaimed by Havana's citizens and visitors enjoying their holidays in Cuba at the time.
As part of the artistic programmes lined up for weekends it has been announced that starting from 10:30 a.m there will be entertainment shows for children, with magicians, clowns, choirs, children dances and popular characters from Cuban TV programmes.
From 6 to 8 p.m on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays there will be concerts with famous figures of the Cuban music, while Thursdays afternoons will be entirely dedicated to jazz performances. On each Saturday at 4:00 p.m. there will be fashion parades with designs of textile artisans.
Every Thursday, at 2:00 p.m. there’ll be a rendezvous between the journalist and directress of Havana Radio, Magda Resik, with famous personalities of the Cuban culture. On July 15 the guest artist will be Reynaldo Gonzalez, National Prize for Literature.
On the other hand, Genesis Gallery proposes for Fridays, at 4:00 p.m., portfolios with reproductions, as well as mounted reproductions, of important Cuban artists of the plastic arts who will attend those presentations to sign and sale the pieces. On July 16 Zayda del Rio will be present with their serigraphy works.
Another of the appealing features of this Fair are the workshops which are organised by Casa de las Americas.
The fair opens from Tuesday through Friday, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., while on Saturdays and Sundays the schedule changes from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the evening. The Art Fair returns like every summer in La Rampa a new bet for diversity and the quality of our cultural productions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...