Exploring Cuban Arts & Music during Cuba holidays with "Arte en la Rampa" Fair
A great new summer fair in Havana will be presented all throughout July and August promoting Cuban arts in all its forms. From painting exhibitions, to music concerts and book presentations, Cubans and foreign visitors will have plenty to see and enjoy.
This summer Cuba holidays are about to get more packed with plenty of cultural and musical activities for everyone to enjoy during the 11th celebration of the "Arte en la Rampa" fair, to be held in the 'Cuba Pavilion' of Vedado, and which will be presented all throughout July and August as one of Havana's most celebrated events with the best of the country's cultural and artistic expressions.
Each day will see the exhibition centre coming alive with a packed schedule that includes concerts, books presentations, encounters with culture celebrities, among other attractive options that are bound to entertain travellers taking Cuba holidays this summer.
The fair, due to remain open until September 5; is the largest of its kind to be organised in the Island. The diversity, good taste, and ample presence of craftsmanship return to characterise this yearly meeting, highly acclaimed by Havana's citizens and visitors enjoying their holidays in Cuba at the time.
As part of the artistic programmes lined up for weekends it has been announced that starting from 10:30 a.m there will be entertainment shows for children, with magicians, clowns, choirs, children dances and popular characters from Cuban TV programmes.
From 6 to 8 p.m on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays there will be concerts with famous figures of the Cuban music, while Thursdays afternoons will be entirely dedicated to jazz performances. On each Saturday at 4:00 p.m. there will be fashion parades with designs of textile artisans.
Every Thursday, at 2:00 p.m. there’ll be a rendezvous between the journalist and directress of Havana Radio, Magda Resik, with famous personalities of the Cuban culture. On July 15 the guest artist will be Reynaldo Gonzalez, National Prize for Literature.
On the other hand, Genesis Gallery proposes for Fridays, at 4:00 p.m., portfolios with reproductions, as well as mounted reproductions, of important Cuban artists of the plastic arts who will attend those presentations to sign and sale the pieces. On July 16 Zayda del Rio will be present with their serigraphy works.
Another of the appealing features of this Fair are the workshops which are organised by Casa de las Americas.
The fair opens from Tuesday through Friday, from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., while on Saturdays and Sundays the schedule changes from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the evening. The Art Fair returns like every summer in La Rampa a new bet for diversity and the quality of our cultural productions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...