Marriott offering themed romance holidays in Cancun and the Caribbean
It's Marriott summer romance madness in Mexico as the prestigious hotel chain launches a romantic summer campaign to seduce lovers into taking lovey-dovey Mexico holidays at any of their 7 resorts in the country.
The outstandingly super 7 Mariott and Renaissance resort destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico, famous for providing unforgettable luxury holidays in Cancun and Mexico are now offering seductive romance themed holiday packages this summer in order to attract lovers into romantic holiday bliss at their fabulous resorts.
With the package "Escape! Romance" lovers indulging in Caribbean Cancun holidays or mainland Mexico holidays at any of their resorts, will receive free breakfast daily and a bottle of champagne at check-in, plus a surprise welcome gift.
A leaflet communicating this new couples' offer said the inclusions in the romance package vary by resort and may include a resort dinner for two (like at the Curacao Marriott), chocolate turn down service (at the Casamagna Puerto Vallarta) or a discount at the spa while enjoying Cancun holidays at the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun.
Located in the heart of the hotel zone, with spectacular beach front location, the AAA Four Diamond CasaMagna Marriott Cancun resort is the perfect choice for your weekend getaways, family vacations and group events. Our spacious rooms, with private balconies, offer captivating views of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean or Nichupté Lagoon or the lively outdoor space. Plan your dream wedding at the ocean front wedding gazebo, supported by our team of certified wedding and event planners, with inviting white sandy beach and live entertainment in the background.
A short bus ride to Cancun's famed nightlife, shopping district and Convention Center ensures that there is something to do for everyone. Let the kids club keep the young ones busy while you relax or enjoy the water sports and other recreational activities. Interconnected with JW Marriott, our elegant and flexible indoor and outdoor meeting spaces and six lounges and restaurants, will accommodate any event, theme or holiday you might be planning.
With rates starting from as low as $149 per night at the CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort in July and $212 per night in September at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino, there is really no better excuse for lovers to start packing and get ready to enjoy lovey-dovey Caribbean holidays.
Other participating resorts include CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, and the JW Marriott Cancun Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...