Steigenberger Al Dau Beach becomes first ever Egypt hotel to provide TUV Rheinland certificied Egypt holidays
The first ever hotel in Egypt to have been awarded the coveted Best Health International certificate for the quality of its spa and wellness facilities, now proudly stands as one of Egypt's best.
Even after the recent open of the new ultra-luxurious Kempinski resort in Cairo it looks like Egypt holidays are unstoppable in their hosting of incredible luxury hotels. The lates one to have received praise for providing outstanding luxury holidays in Egypt has been recognised with honours by TUV Rheinland. The deluxe Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel on the Red Sea has become the first wellness hotel in Egypt and the first one outside of Europe to be awarded the Best Health International certificate for quality in spa and wellness tourism. This occurred following an independent inspection of the 5-star hotel by TUV Rheinland auditors. Since the beginning of 2009, establishments can arrange to be certified by TUV Rheinland to the Best Health International standard. This quality standard encompasses more than 130 inspection criteria covering a wide range of different areas that can be hard for guests themselves to ascertain or judge. Such areas include the training and professional development of therapists, the use of food from the region, hygiene as well as promises made regarding the effectiveness of the therapies and applications.
“We are delighted to have been awarded this prestigious certificate, which is testament to our ongoing commitment to quality standards in our operation. Being the first hotel in Egypt to achieve this award clearly underlines our determination to set the benchmark in hospitality in the region“
With no doubt it was the outstandingly high standards of luxury spa services at this hotel that won them the title of the country's best when it came to luxury spa holidays in Egypt.
The quality standard was launched as part of a broad-based initiative involving the ministries of health and economic affairs, tourism organisations as well as leading companies from the hotel and health industry. The certification of the Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel on the Red Sea is part of a programme launched by the Egyptian tourism authorities to improve wellness facilities throughout the country. To help them achieve this, the Egyptian tourism authorities announced at the international tourism trade fair, the ITB Berlin in March 2010, their plans to cooperate with TUV Rheinland to certify wellness hotels to the Best Health International standard. The committee of the Egyptian Association of Spas & Wellness was set up back in 2008 to control the quality of wellness and spa facilities. Over the next two years, at least 20 Egypt hotels are to be inspected to international standards and certified by TUV Rheinland as wellness hotels.
Al Dau Beach Hotel is now officially the place to go for indulging spa Egypt holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Seize this opportunity to explore the mystical land of Egypt as you spend a week next to the shores of the mighty Red...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...