Westjet adds new routes for Grand Cayman holidays and Cuba holidays in Santa Clara
The popular Canadian carrier taking millions of Canadian travellers to popular Caribbean holiday destinations has just launched a series of new routes with more frequent flights in order to meet higher demand in the travel sector.
Now servicing a wider range of holiday destinations including Cayman Islands holidays and Cuba holidays, WestJet recently unveiled its winter schedule for 2010-2011, featuring 3 new destinations, 10 new routes and an expanded service on more than 30 others - and all at everyday low fares all year-round.
Beginning in November, WestJet will launch seasonal, non-stop service to New Orleans in Florida, to Santa Clara for Cuba holidays in the growingly popular area of Villa Clara and to Grand Cayman Island, all from Toronto's Pearson International Airport.
WestJet will also launch new seasonal, non-stop service between the following cities:
- Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Montreal.
- Montreal, Calgary and Varadero, Cuba
- Toronto and Palm Springs
Catering to the Canadian market travelling to Caribbean holidays WestJet will extend its non-stop service from seasonal to year-round between the following cities: Ottawa and Halifax, Ottawa and Vancouver, Toronto and Bermuda, Toronto and Samana (for Dominican Republic holidays), Toronto and Puerto Vallarta (in Mexcico), Montreal and Punta Cana.
WestJet will increase the number of seasonal, non-stop flights this winter from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon,
Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal to exciting destinations such as Honolulu, Maui, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas.
"This winter schedule is a measured, balanced and strategic approach to domestic, trans-border and international growth," - said Hugh Dunleavy, Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Planning. - "Along with our high-value frequent guest program we launched in March, additional service to and from Ottawa expands upon our growing business travel offering. And, the introduction of new southern destinations from more Canadian gateways offers our guests more choices for their winter vacations."
"We are also pleased to announce seasonal, non-stop service to three new destinations from Toronto's Pearson International Airport," continued Hugh Dunleavy. "Our valued relationship with the Greater Toronto Airports Authority is a key building block to our ongoing, strategic approach to growth from Toronto."
"WestJet's continued commitment to growing services for the benefit of passengers using Toronto Pearson has been shown again by the announcement of these new routes," added Pamela Griffith-Jones, Chief Commercial Officer for the Greater Toronto Airports Authority. "We will continue to work with WestJet to support their needs and to help offer more choice and more routes for the communities we serve."
Since its launch in 2006, WestJet Vacations has become a trusted and preferred travel provider for Canadian vacationers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...