Oman Air unveils new airbus aircraft for improved Oman holidays
Oman Air has unveiled a new addition to its fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200 which will provide passengers taking Oman holidays with a daily service from Al Ain in Abu Dhabi to Oman's capital city, Muscat.
Oman Air will be offering passengers a luxury flying experience for their Oman holidays as it unveils its new addition to the airline's fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200.
The new aircraft will provide passengers with daily flights to Oman with services between Al Ain in Abu Dhabi and Oman capital city, Muscat. The Airbus A330-200 features luxury business class facilities and economy cabins for travellers on all budgets during their Oman holidays.
Established as an airline since 1993, Oman Air provides flights to destinations all over the world including India, Egypt, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Africa.
The use of the new aircraft is expected to strengthen the daily service between Al Ain and Muscat, which has been operating since May this year, and allow passengers to have an enjoyable flying experience at the beginning and end of their Oman holidays.
General Manager of Al Ain International Airport, Fares Al Mazroui, said: "We welcome Oman Air's new daily service between Al-Ain and Muscat, which already has proven to be popular and beneficial to our local community."
Earlier this year, Oman Air became the first airline in the world to introduce OnAir Internet and OnAir mobile phone services to their customers.
The Go Live OnAir service is available on select Oman flights, and enables passengers to make and receive mobile phone calls, texts messages, check emails, and browse the internet. Mobile connectivity will be available to passenger during the entire flight except for when the plane is landing and taking off. Passengers will be charged their usual mobile phone international roaming rates and various Wi-Fi price plans are available for internet users.
The OnAir service is currently available to passengers enjoying business trips or Oman holidays onboard the Airbus A330-300 which operates the Muscat-London Heathrow route. The new Airbus A330-200 is the airline's sixth aircraft to be added to the fleet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...