Oman Air unveils new airbus aircraft for improved Oman holidays
Oman Air has unveiled a new addition to its fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200 which will provide passengers taking Oman holidays with a daily service from Al Ain in Abu Dhabi to Oman's capital city, Muscat.
Oman Air will be offering passengers a luxury flying experience for their Oman holidays as it unveils its new addition to the airline's fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200.
The new aircraft will provide passengers with daily flights to Oman with services between Al Ain in Abu Dhabi and Oman capital city, Muscat. The Airbus A330-200 features luxury business class facilities and economy cabins for travellers on all budgets during their Oman holidays.
Established as an airline since 1993, Oman Air provides flights to destinations all over the world including India, Egypt, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Africa.
The use of the new aircraft is expected to strengthen the daily service between Al Ain and Muscat, which has been operating since May this year, and allow passengers to have an enjoyable flying experience at the beginning and end of their Oman holidays.
General Manager of Al Ain International Airport, Fares Al Mazroui, said: "We welcome Oman Air's new daily service between Al-Ain and Muscat, which already has proven to be popular and beneficial to our local community."
Earlier this year, Oman Air became the first airline in the world to introduce OnAir Internet and OnAir mobile phone services to their customers.
The Go Live OnAir service is available on select Oman flights, and enables passengers to make and receive mobile phone calls, texts messages, check emails, and browse the internet. Mobile connectivity will be available to passenger during the entire flight except for when the plane is landing and taking off. Passengers will be charged their usual mobile phone international roaming rates and various Wi-Fi price plans are available for internet users.
The OnAir service is currently available to passengers enjoying business trips or Oman holidays onboard the Airbus A330-300 which operates the Muscat-London Heathrow route. The new Airbus A330-200 is the airline's sixth aircraft to be added to the fleet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...