Oman Air unveils new airbus aircraft for improved Oman holidays
Oman Air has unveiled a new addition to its fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200 which will provide passengers taking Oman holidays with a daily service from Al Ain in Abu Dhabi to Oman's capital city, Muscat.
Oman Air will be offering passengers a luxury flying experience for their Oman holidays as it unveils its new addition to the airline's fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200.
The new aircraft will provide passengers with daily flights to Oman with services between Al Ain in Abu Dhabi and Oman capital city, Muscat. The Airbus A330-200 features luxury business class facilities and economy cabins for travellers on all budgets during their Oman holidays.
Established as an airline since 1993, Oman Air provides flights to destinations all over the world including India, Egypt, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Africa.
The use of the new aircraft is expected to strengthen the daily service between Al Ain and Muscat, which has been operating since May this year, and allow passengers to have an enjoyable flying experience at the beginning and end of their Oman holidays.
General Manager of Al Ain International Airport, Fares Al Mazroui, said: "We welcome Oman Air's new daily service between Al-Ain and Muscat, which already has proven to be popular and beneficial to our local community."
Earlier this year, Oman Air became the first airline in the world to introduce OnAir Internet and OnAir mobile phone services to their customers.
The Go Live OnAir service is available on select Oman flights, and enables passengers to make and receive mobile phone calls, texts messages, check emails, and browse the internet. Mobile connectivity will be available to passenger during the entire flight except for when the plane is landing and taking off. Passengers will be charged their usual mobile phone international roaming rates and various Wi-Fi price plans are available for internet users.
The OnAir service is currently available to passengers enjoying business trips or Oman holidays onboard the Airbus A330-300 which operates the Muscat-London Heathrow route. The new Airbus A330-200 is the airline's sixth aircraft to be added to the fleet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...