Oman Air unveils new airbus aircraft for improved Oman holidays
Oman Air has unveiled a new addition to its fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200 which will provide passengers taking Oman holidays with a daily service from Al Ain in Abu Dhabi to Oman's capital city, Muscat.
Oman Air will be offering passengers a luxury flying experience for their Oman holidays as it unveils its new addition to the airline's fleet of aircraft; the Airbus A330-200.
The new aircraft will provide passengers with daily flights to Oman with services between Al Ain in Abu Dhabi and Oman capital city, Muscat. The Airbus A330-200 features luxury business class facilities and economy cabins for travellers on all budgets during their Oman holidays.
Established as an airline since 1993, Oman Air provides flights to destinations all over the world including India, Egypt, the Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Africa.
The use of the new aircraft is expected to strengthen the daily service between Al Ain and Muscat, which has been operating since May this year, and allow passengers to have an enjoyable flying experience at the beginning and end of their Oman holidays.
General Manager of Al Ain International Airport, Fares Al Mazroui, said: "We welcome Oman Air's new daily service between Al-Ain and Muscat, which already has proven to be popular and beneficial to our local community."
Earlier this year, Oman Air became the first airline in the world to introduce OnAir Internet and OnAir mobile phone services to their customers.
The Go Live OnAir service is available on select Oman flights, and enables passengers to make and receive mobile phone calls, texts messages, check emails, and browse the internet. Mobile connectivity will be available to passenger during the entire flight except for when the plane is landing and taking off. Passengers will be charged their usual mobile phone international roaming rates and various Wi-Fi price plans are available for internet users.
The OnAir service is currently available to passengers enjoying business trips or Oman holidays onboard the Airbus A330-300 which operates the Muscat-London Heathrow route. The new Airbus A330-200 is the airline's sixth aircraft to be added to the fleet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...