Etihad to start servicing Egypt holidays in Alexandria
Etihad Airways have recently announced they will soon be servicing Alexandria holidays in Egypt with a new set of direct flights due to begin operating this July 2010 as soon as they get government approval.
Servicing for the first time ever the lucrative market of Egypt holidays in Alexandria, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, Etihad Airways, will soon start a four flights-a-week service to Alexandria from July, subject to government approval.
Offering great connections between the airline's homebase in the Middle East Etihad's new operation will be directly connecting Arabic holidaymakers to luxury Alexandria holidays in Egypt. lThe new service will offer passengers with great flexibility as it is due to operate every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from Etihad's home base in Abu Dhabi to El Nouzha Airport in Alexandria.
James Hogan, Etihad Airways Chief Executive, expressed his joy over the new operation linking the Middle East to luxury holidays in Egypt's Alexandria.
"Etihad is pleased to announce this new service to Alexandria, Egypts second largest city." - he said.
Alexandria is an important strategic destination which will serve the Egyptian expatriate population living in Abu Dhabi and across the UAE, as well as growing numbers of business and leisure travellers looking to fly to the city.
The new service will offer air travellers convenient onward connections via Abu Dhabi to a number of key destinations across the airlines global network, including the GCC, Australia, China, Japan and the Indian Sub Continent.
Etihad will operate an Airbus A320 aircraft on the Abu Dhabi to Alexandria route which is configured to carry 136 passengers. The airline started flights Cairo in November 2004 and flies double daily to the Egyptian capital.
Mr Hogan added: "Etihad Airways is grateful to the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority and the Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority for their support, which has enabled us to move forward with these important new services."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...