Travellers move to Sharm El Sheikh for clubbing Egypt holidays
Even when it's largely known by most as a popular sun and beach Egyptian holiday destination, Sharm El Sheikh is emerging as a nightlife hub now attracting million of holidaymakers interested in clubbing holidays in Egypt.
For most holiday makers Sharm el Sheikh holidays in Egypt don't necessarily bring clubbing to mind. But according to recent statistics, more and more holidaymakers are searching for and purchasing holidays to Egypt to enjoy Sharm El Sheikh's lively, vibrant club scene. Whether travellers are into hard house, mellow beats, chart tunes, R&B trance, Sharm el Sheikh holidays won't leave party-hard holidaymakers disappointed!
Following recorded trends in 2009, the numbers of travellers searching for and purchasing Egypt holidays to Sharm el Sheikh in 2010 is on the increase, according to leading travel consultancy Travelsoon.com. It’s no surprise considering the amount of investment in the clubbing infrastructure of Egypt's premier resort over the past decade, with internationally-renowned superclubs springing up everywhere.
“We're seeing more and more young holidaymakers enquiring about clubbing in Sharm el Sheikh,” confirms Luke Nathan, MD of Egypt holiday experts Travelsoon “Egypt has always been popular with older, wealthier holidaymakers but there's a distinct sea change on the way. Euro-led price hikes have put traditional clubbing destinations out of the reach of many younger travellers, hence we’ve steadily seen demand increase for Sharm el Sheikh clubbing holidays since early last year.”
Billed as the resort's most spectacular new club, Pangaea sits right at the heart of Sharks Bay's Soho Square. This is luxury clubbing to die for, the first of its kind in Sharm El Sheikh. Little Buddha is sister of Paris's infamous Buddha Bar, complete with circular balconies and rich, sophisticated French décor. Or hit the wonderful Pacha Sharm El Sheikh, a huge complex for nonstop partying featuring a swimming pool, bar, dance floor, party boat, foam machines and sunset views. With room for more than 3000 clubbers, this is the real deal... you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd landed in Ibiza.
So if you're asking yourselves: what's the future looking like for Sharm el Sheikh holidays? Well, Nathan predicts a steady increase across all age groups as the big Euro squeeze of partygoers continues. Word of mouth helps too, via social networking. “Clubbers are getting back home and blogging about their experiences. They're tweeting from Egypt and posting photos on Facebook. The word is spreading and we're fully expecting floods of clubbers booking our cheap Egypt holidays". And as for us at The Holiday Place, experts in all kinds of Egypt holidays, we feature unbeatable deals to some of Sharm El Sheikh's most chic resorts right at the centre of all the clubbing action.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...