Travellers move to Sharm El Sheikh for clubbing Egypt holidays
Even when it's largely known by most as a popular sun and beach Egyptian holiday destination, Sharm El Sheikh is emerging as a nightlife hub now attracting million of holidaymakers interested in clubbing holidays in Egypt.
For most holiday makers Sharm el Sheikh holidays in Egypt don't necessarily bring clubbing to mind. But according to recent statistics, more and more holidaymakers are searching for and purchasing holidays to Egypt to enjoy Sharm El Sheikh's lively, vibrant club scene. Whether travellers are into hard house, mellow beats, chart tunes, R&B trance, Sharm el Sheikh holidays won't leave party-hard holidaymakers disappointed!
Following recorded trends in 2009, the numbers of travellers searching for and purchasing Egypt holidays to Sharm el Sheikh in 2010 is on the increase, according to leading travel consultancy Travelsoon.com. It’s no surprise considering the amount of investment in the clubbing infrastructure of Egypt's premier resort over the past decade, with internationally-renowned superclubs springing up everywhere.
“We're seeing more and more young holidaymakers enquiring about clubbing in Sharm el Sheikh,” confirms Luke Nathan, MD of Egypt holiday experts Travelsoon “Egypt has always been popular with older, wealthier holidaymakers but there's a distinct sea change on the way. Euro-led price hikes have put traditional clubbing destinations out of the reach of many younger travellers, hence we’ve steadily seen demand increase for Sharm el Sheikh clubbing holidays since early last year.”
Billed as the resort's most spectacular new club, Pangaea sits right at the heart of Sharks Bay's Soho Square. This is luxury clubbing to die for, the first of its kind in Sharm El Sheikh. Little Buddha is sister of Paris's infamous Buddha Bar, complete with circular balconies and rich, sophisticated French décor. Or hit the wonderful Pacha Sharm El Sheikh, a huge complex for nonstop partying featuring a swimming pool, bar, dance floor, party boat, foam machines and sunset views. With room for more than 3000 clubbers, this is the real deal... you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd landed in Ibiza.
So if you're asking yourselves: what's the future looking like for Sharm el Sheikh holidays? Well, Nathan predicts a steady increase across all age groups as the big Euro squeeze of partygoers continues. Word of mouth helps too, via social networking. “Clubbers are getting back home and blogging about their experiences. They're tweeting from Egypt and posting photos on Facebook. The word is spreading and we're fully expecting floods of clubbers booking our cheap Egypt holidays". And as for us at The Holiday Place, experts in all kinds of Egypt holidays, we feature unbeatable deals to some of Sharm El Sheikh's most chic resorts right at the centre of all the clubbing action.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...