Travellers move to Sharm El Sheikh for clubbing Egypt holidays
Even when it's largely known by most as a popular sun and beach Egyptian holiday destination, Sharm El Sheikh is emerging as a nightlife hub now attracting million of holidaymakers interested in clubbing holidays in Egypt.
For most holiday makers Sharm el Sheikh holidays in Egypt don't necessarily bring clubbing to mind. But according to recent statistics, more and more holidaymakers are searching for and purchasing holidays to Egypt to enjoy Sharm El Sheikh's lively, vibrant club scene. Whether travellers are into hard house, mellow beats, chart tunes, R&B trance, Sharm el Sheikh holidays won't leave party-hard holidaymakers disappointed!
Following recorded trends in 2009, the numbers of travellers searching for and purchasing Egypt holidays to Sharm el Sheikh in 2010 is on the increase, according to leading travel consultancy Travelsoon.com. It’s no surprise considering the amount of investment in the clubbing infrastructure of Egypt's premier resort over the past decade, with internationally-renowned superclubs springing up everywhere.
“We're seeing more and more young holidaymakers enquiring about clubbing in Sharm el Sheikh,” confirms Luke Nathan, MD of Egypt holiday experts Travelsoon “Egypt has always been popular with older, wealthier holidaymakers but there's a distinct sea change on the way. Euro-led price hikes have put traditional clubbing destinations out of the reach of many younger travellers, hence we’ve steadily seen demand increase for Sharm el Sheikh clubbing holidays since early last year.”
Billed as the resort's most spectacular new club, Pangaea sits right at the heart of Sharks Bay's Soho Square. This is luxury clubbing to die for, the first of its kind in Sharm El Sheikh. Little Buddha is sister of Paris's infamous Buddha Bar, complete with circular balconies and rich, sophisticated French décor. Or hit the wonderful Pacha Sharm El Sheikh, a huge complex for nonstop partying featuring a swimming pool, bar, dance floor, party boat, foam machines and sunset views. With room for more than 3000 clubbers, this is the real deal... you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd landed in Ibiza.
So if you're asking yourselves: what's the future looking like for Sharm el Sheikh holidays? Well, Nathan predicts a steady increase across all age groups as the big Euro squeeze of partygoers continues. Word of mouth helps too, via social networking. “Clubbers are getting back home and blogging about their experiences. They're tweeting from Egypt and posting photos on Facebook. The word is spreading and we're fully expecting floods of clubbers booking our cheap Egypt holidays". And as for us at The Holiday Place, experts in all kinds of Egypt holidays, we feature unbeatable deals to some of Sharm El Sheikh's most chic resorts right at the centre of all the clubbing action.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...