Rebranded Shanti Maurice sets out new vision for travellers on Mauritius holidays
Travellers booking Mauritius holidays at their favourite Shanti Ananda spa resort will have to look out for the new name as the resort undergoes a new brands identity and unveils its new name as Shanti Maurice to appeal to a wider market.
The luxury spa resort, Shanti Ananda, has changed its name to Shanti Maurice as part of a new brand identity and image in a bid to appeal to a larger market of travellers taking Mauritius holidays.
The resort has been set apart from other Mauritius hotels by offering a range of excellent spa facilities and introducing a new kids club and children's activities to attract families on Mauritius holidays. Shanti Maurice is appealing to couples looking to plan weddings abroad in Mauritius by providing a range of wedding services, facilities and luxury accommodation comprising 61 suites and villas, for romantic holidays and honeymoons.
Travellers who love to indulge in relaxing luxury spa treatments on their Mauritius holidays will be spoilt for choice as the newly branded resort works with Africology to offer a wider spa experience within the Nira Spa. The resort's new signature restaurant, Stars, offers diners fine cuisine using local produce and a fusion of delicious ingredients. The Fish and Rum Shack provides a relaxed dining experience for barefoot diners on the beach and stunning views overlooking the sparkling ocean.
Shanti Maurice's re-launch took place on 15th June 2010 with the intention of providing guests on Mauritius holidays a unique experience whilst offering a range of opportunities where they can absorb the local Mauritian lifestyle and explore the island's sights and attractions.
The resort's Chief Executive, Manvinder Puri, said:
"We want to be the catalyst to show people what the island is really about. Mauritius grows coffee and tea, makes its own beers and rums and is a bountiful place for produce and fish – this is what we want to showcase.
"We want to give people the chance to go to the local church on Sundays, to visit plantations, to see local schools and really get to know the island and the Mauritian people. There are five hotel groups controlling 70% of the island's accommodation, but we feel we can stand out by offering this local flavour to our guests."
Shanti Maurice is part of the Nira Resorts group who have plans to open new resorts in destinations including Croatia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Marrakech, Kerala, Phuket, Japan and Manila.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Make the most of the private beach, stunning sea views and a great selection of facilities that help you relieve yourself of the stresses of modern life.
- Revel in complimentary kayaking, glass bottom boating, tennis and more sports
- Enjoy culinary delights that suit all tastes from Mauritian, Asian and International to beach and poolside options
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...