Ultra-relaxing Cancun holidays with latest Spa developments
Competing on the world arena of luxury hotels with the finest amenities and facilities, Cancun hotels are stepping up to the challenge by developing a range of ultra-luxe Spas across some of the region's best hotels.
The explosive expansion, construction and growth of the Resort Hotel Industry experienced along the Caribbean Coast of Mexico, has created a competitive struggle for luxury holidays in terms of quality, facilities and service. The outburst especially in the first decade of the 21ST Century is still in progress and has renewed the concept of extra complete hospitality. Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Cozumel, the Caribbean Destinations on the Mexican coast , offer today world class resorts on some of the most beautiful white sand, light blue ocean beaches in the World. In order to comply with visitor’s expectations of relaxation, there has also been an eruption of Golf Courses nestled in the most peaceful areas of the tropical forest to entice golfers to take Cancun holidays with world-class facilities.
In conjunction with this ongoing effort to provide deluxe Cancun holidays in every aspect, this Caribbean holiday destination has also developed its own Spas in the new and updated luxury Cancun hotels, such as Live Aqua, Le Meridien, La Amada, Excellence Playa Mujeres, Golden Parnassus and others. You have Asian, European and Maya styles with full-service wellness treatments with steam and inhalation rooms, saunas, Swiss showers, treatment rooms, waterfall whirpools, ice therapy and extensive menus of skin and body treatments. South of Cancun, you have over 10 updated and very complete Spas, to mention just a few, Banyan Tree, Rosewood, Zoetry, Grand Velas…
Live Agua Spa Cancun operated by Fiesta Americana Hotel and Resorts Chain was the award winning Spa for the Silver Sage Readers Choice from Spa Magazine as the preferred 2009 Spa in Mexico due to its style and quality in service. By far, Live Aqua Cancun is one of the largest and most complete Spas in Cancun. In the Fall of 2010, with a pre opening on July 12, Cancun will boast its newest and most complete Spa at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach an icon of Cancun Island since the Nineties.
Some of the other Spas:
Le Meridien - the spa seems to need some sort of certificate. A World-Class Spa. The resort's Spa del Mar, a 15,000 square foot European-style spa, features steam and inhalation rooms, saunas, Swiss showers, a waterfall whirpool, and 14 treatment rooms, where an extensive menu of skin and body treatments is offered.
La Amada at Secluded Playa Mujeres Cancun Mexico - A comprehensive, 35,000 square-foot facility, the Spa at La Amada offers an unparalleled range of full-service wellness treatments, fitness equipment, and spa facilities to address well-being on every level. Whether you’re on a quest for spiritual balance, a relaxing getaway, a makeover, or a tune-up for the body and mind, our spa program will set you on a path to total wellness.
Excellence Playa Mujeres at Secluded Playa Mujeres Cancun Mexico - Private relaxation rooms with heated waterbeds provide the perfect bookends to your spa treatments. Enjoy Ayurveda and steam rooms and wellness treatments. Miilé Spa features authentic Swedish saunas, Roman caldariums, steam rooms, ice therapy and luxury locker rooms. Healthy refreshments are always close at hand, and our spa boutique brings you the finest
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...