Ultra-relaxing Cancun holidays with latest Spa developments
Competing on the world arena of luxury hotels with the finest amenities and facilities, Cancun hotels are stepping up to the challenge by developing a range of ultra-luxe Spas across some of the region's best hotels.
The explosive expansion, construction and growth of the Resort Hotel Industry experienced along the Caribbean Coast of Mexico, has created a competitive struggle for luxury holidays in terms of quality, facilities and service. The outburst especially in the first decade of the 21ST Century is still in progress and has renewed the concept of extra complete hospitality. Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Cozumel, the Caribbean Destinations on the Mexican coast , offer today world class resorts on some of the most beautiful white sand, light blue ocean beaches in the World. In order to comply with visitor’s expectations of relaxation, there has also been an eruption of Golf Courses nestled in the most peaceful areas of the tropical forest to entice golfers to take Cancun holidays with world-class facilities.
In conjunction with this ongoing effort to provide deluxe Cancun holidays in every aspect, this Caribbean holiday destination has also developed its own Spas in the new and updated luxury Cancun hotels, such as Live Aqua, Le Meridien, La Amada, Excellence Playa Mujeres, Golden Parnassus and others. You have Asian, European and Maya styles with full-service wellness treatments with steam and inhalation rooms, saunas, Swiss showers, treatment rooms, waterfall whirpools, ice therapy and extensive menus of skin and body treatments. South of Cancun, you have over 10 updated and very complete Spas, to mention just a few, Banyan Tree, Rosewood, Zoetry, Grand Velas…
Live Agua Spa Cancun operated by Fiesta Americana Hotel and Resorts Chain was the award winning Spa for the Silver Sage Readers Choice from Spa Magazine as the preferred 2009 Spa in Mexico due to its style and quality in service. By far, Live Aqua Cancun is one of the largest and most complete Spas in Cancun. In the Fall of 2010, with a pre opening on July 12, Cancun will boast its newest and most complete Spa at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach an icon of Cancun Island since the Nineties.
Some of the other Spas:
Le Meridien - the spa seems to need some sort of certificate. A World-Class Spa. The resort's Spa del Mar, a 15,000 square foot European-style spa, features steam and inhalation rooms, saunas, Swiss showers, a waterfall whirpool, and 14 treatment rooms, where an extensive menu of skin and body treatments is offered.
La Amada at Secluded Playa Mujeres Cancun Mexico - A comprehensive, 35,000 square-foot facility, the Spa at La Amada offers an unparalleled range of full-service wellness treatments, fitness equipment, and spa facilities to address well-being on every level. Whether you’re on a quest for spiritual balance, a relaxing getaway, a makeover, or a tune-up for the body and mind, our spa program will set you on a path to total wellness.
Excellence Playa Mujeres at Secluded Playa Mujeres Cancun Mexico - Private relaxation rooms with heated waterbeds provide the perfect bookends to your spa treatments. Enjoy Ayurveda and steam rooms and wellness treatments. Miilé Spa features authentic Swedish saunas, Roman caldariums, steam rooms, ice therapy and luxury locker rooms. Healthy refreshments are always close at hand, and our spa boutique brings you the finest
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rejuvenate in a peaceful and soothing atmosphere during a memorable holiday at the all-inclusive Gran Caribe Resort and...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...