St Lucia holidays ranked in Top 10 for Romance & Relaxation
Being the proud receiver of yet another important recognition in the eyes of travellers, St Lucia was recently ranked in TripAdvisors' list of Top 10 destinations for 'Relaxation and Romance' whilst also ranking in the Top 25 destinations in the Caribbean
Strenghtening its reputation as one of the most breathtakingly unique Caribbean holiday destinations, St Lucia holidays have been recently recognised as one of the world's best, as rated by one of the world's top sources for travel tips and advice, who has placed the tiny Caribbean island in its list of 10 best destinations.
The TripAdvisor's "2010 Travelers' Choice Best Destination Awards" ranked St Lucia holidays among the Top 10 holiday destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico region for two categories in which this particular Caribbean destination excelled: Relaxation and Spa and Romance.
"We are delighted to be recognised by travellers as tops in the Caribbean," - were the words from Saint Lucia's Director of Tourism Louis Lewis, who believes this latest award serves adds to an accomplished list of accolades earned by St Lucia holidays and its hotel partners this year.
Lewis disclosed that the Saint Lucia Tourist Board had placed strong emphasis on promoting St Lucia holidays as an ideal destination for both relaxation and romance over the past few years. "We are comforted that more and more visitors are responding with feeling to our romance messaging and feeling the relaxing effect of the massaging they receive once they visit our shores."
In addition to the two popular travel categories in which the island topped the Top 10 destinations chart, St Lucia holidays also ranked amongst the Top 25 destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico for 2010. Trip Advisor's 2010 Traveler's Choice Awards also gave top-ranking to a number of Saint Lucia's inns, villas and resorts.
TripAdvisor, an operating company of Expedia, Inc. and one of the world's largest travel websites, assists travellers with real information, advice, and opinions from millions of travelers. TripAdvisor.Com is a place for insights and tips, that is alive with experiences and opinions. A friendly and relaxed community filled with honest conversations between travellers who interact to share their opinions of the holiday destinations they've been to, TripAdvisor is ultimately a place that feels like a local neighborhood coffee shop or café.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...