Cancun hotel in the Riviera Maya recognised as Mexico's best All Inclusive resort
Having recently won the "Best All Inclusive Resort, Mexico" award, The Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort Riviera Maya has been recognised for the exceptional quality of all inclusive holidays the resort provides to travellers enjoying Cancun holidays.
The Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort Riviera Maya is giving worldwide travellers yet another reason to enjoy great all inclusive Cancun holidays as the resort was recently honoured to receive the 2010 WAVE Award in the category of “Best All-Inclusive Resort, Mexico”. Celebrating the quality of all inclusive Cancun holidays this exceptionar resort provides, this latest accoladed was awarded on 10th June during a special event held in Beverly Hills as part of the TravelAge West WAVE (Western Agents’ Votes of Excellence) Awards. The award was presented to Grand Velas Riviera Maya’s Managing Director, Fernando Garcia Rossette, by TravelAge West Publisher Michelle Rosenberg during the 2010 WAVE Awards Gala held at the Four Seasons Hotel.
“We are very proud to be recognized as the Best All Inclusive Resort by our colleagues in the travel industry and by one of the top trade publications in the U.S.,” Garcia Rossette said expressing his joy over this great new achievement.
Travel agent professionals throughout the 14 Western states and readers of TravelAge West were invited to vote on the best-of-the-best from a list of Editor’s Pick award recipients that were chosen after careful review by Editor-in-Chief Ken Shapiro and the editorial team of TravelAge West. Review methods included product analysis, on-site visits, a survey of a select group of travel agents and online research.
“The WAVE Awards are a celebration of excellence in travel products, services and destinations,” said Rosenberg. “This year’s WAVE winners have consistently demonstrated excellence within the travel marketplace.”
In total, more than 125 companies, individuals and holiday destinations were celebrated by the readers of TravelAge West at the WAVE Awards ceremony. Honorees were recognised in 47 categories that spanned the cruise, tour operator, airline, hotel and resort and destination travel fields. The awards gave travel agents in the Western U.S. the opportunity to acknowledge and praise the outstanding qualities and services of their travel partner suppliers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...