Cancun hotel in the Riviera Maya recognised as Mexico's best All Inclusive resort
Having recently won the "Best All Inclusive Resort, Mexico" award, The Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort Riviera Maya has been recognised for the exceptional quality of all inclusive holidays the resort provides to travellers enjoying Cancun holidays.
The Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort Riviera Maya is giving worldwide travellers yet another reason to enjoy great all inclusive Cancun holidays as the resort was recently honoured to receive the 2010 WAVE Award in the category of “Best All-Inclusive Resort, Mexico”. Celebrating the quality of all inclusive Cancun holidays this exceptionar resort provides, this latest accoladed was awarded on 10th June during a special event held in Beverly Hills as part of the TravelAge West WAVE (Western Agents’ Votes of Excellence) Awards. The award was presented to Grand Velas Riviera Maya’s Managing Director, Fernando Garcia Rossette, by TravelAge West Publisher Michelle Rosenberg during the 2010 WAVE Awards Gala held at the Four Seasons Hotel.
“We are very proud to be recognized as the Best All Inclusive Resort by our colleagues in the travel industry and by one of the top trade publications in the U.S.,” Garcia Rossette said expressing his joy over this great new achievement.
Travel agent professionals throughout the 14 Western states and readers of TravelAge West were invited to vote on the best-of-the-best from a list of Editor’s Pick award recipients that were chosen after careful review by Editor-in-Chief Ken Shapiro and the editorial team of TravelAge West. Review methods included product analysis, on-site visits, a survey of a select group of travel agents and online research.
“The WAVE Awards are a celebration of excellence in travel products, services and destinations,” said Rosenberg. “This year’s WAVE winners have consistently demonstrated excellence within the travel marketplace.”
In total, more than 125 companies, individuals and holiday destinations were celebrated by the readers of TravelAge West at the WAVE Awards ceremony. Honorees were recognised in 47 categories that spanned the cruise, tour operator, airline, hotel and resort and destination travel fields. The awards gave travel agents in the Western U.S. the opportunity to acknowledge and praise the outstanding qualities and services of their travel partner suppliers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...