Havana's remodelled Copacabana hotel re-opens for the delight of future guests on Cuba Holidays
After three years of renovations, the Copacabana Hotel in Havana has opened up 70 rooms which were previously closed for remodelling, ready for travellers looking to book luxury accommodation for their Cuba holidays.
The Copacabana Hotel in Havana has opened up 70 rooms which had been closed for three years for remodelling purposes, providing comfortable accommodation for guests enjoying Cuba holidays.
The hotel is operated by Cubanacan Group and partially opened in 2009 with the remodelling of 44 rooms and the fitting of new beds, TVs, air conditioning, mini-bars, curtains and safety boxes.
Additional completed renovations so far include the remodelling of the Tucan buffet restaurant, the D’Oporto Pizzeria, the gym, the swimming pool, the tennis courts, the Lobby bar, the snack bar and the terrace.
The refurbishment of the hotel is expected to continue for the next ten months or so and the property will open up the rest of the rooms and facilities to travellers on Cuba holidays by summer 2011 with a total of 168 rooms.
The Copacabana Hotel offers guests on Cuba holidays a fantastic central location amongst many other Cuba hotels just 100m from La Copa Commercial Center and the National Aquarium. The location enables it to be one of the best hotels in Cuba for travellers to use as a base to explore the island’s vibrant capital city.
The property offers 24-hour internet access with a Cybercafé, car rental, a tourism information office, wedding facilities, business facilities, medical services, a craft shop, and an International Diving Centre which has been sponsored by the Cuban Marlin Marinas which offers guests on Cuba holidays a number of courses with internationally validated certificates.
The three-star hotel first joined a popular district for Havana hotels in 1955 with 88 rooms for guests. A wide reconstruction program took place increasing its capacity and the hotel was reopened in 1992.
According to the Sales Deputy Director, Vivian Vera, the majority of the hotels guests who enjoy Cuba holidays are from Spain, Mexico and Italy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...