Azul Sensatori Provides Fragrant Cancun Holidays for Travellers
The popularity of signature scents is growing among hotels all over the world but the Azul Sensatori Resort in Riviera Maya are allowing guests on Cancun holidays to choose the scent for their soaps, linen and room air fragrance.
The scent of a hotel can set the ambience of the environment and many hotels have a signature scents which sets them apart form the rest. One hotel in Riviera Maya is taking this one step further and is allowing guests on their holidays in Cancun to select their preferred fragrances for lines, bath soap and even the air within their rooms and suites.
Despite the signature scents proving to be popular among many Cancun hotels, couples, families and friends taking holidays in Riviera Maya at the Azul Sensatori Resort will be greeted at reception where they will be given a kit full of swatches and oils which they can choose from for the duration of their Cancun holidays.
Guests can choose from a range of aromatic delights including Lavan-Vanilla, Eucalyptus, and Chamomile for the room linen; Cinnamon Orange, Oats and Honey, Mango, Pineapple, and Chocolate Mint for bathroom soaps; and Ylang Ylang, White Sea, Bambu, Orange Jasmine and Cinnamon-Mint for the air in guest rooms and suites which is diffused through aromatherapy oil burning and tea lights.
The signature scents are used for the purpose of creating memorable fragrances for the guests enjoying their Riviera Maya holidays so that when they come across the smells again, they will be reminded of their Cancun holidays at the Azul Sensatori Resort.
Located just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport, the Azul Sensatori Resort by Karisma offers a stunning beachfront location and 438 Jacuzzi suites for adults, families and groups of friends on Cancun holidays.
Guests can enjoy the luxury of lazy rivers outside their private terraces and their very own heated Jacuzzi in the lazy rivers. Couples on romantic Cancun holidays or honeymoons can enjoy the privacy of wrap around balconies and secluded Jacuzzis and families staying in the Family Jacuzzi Suites can take advantage of the connecting suites where they can enjoy extra space.
The resort is divided into three areas: the Adults-Only section where guests can enjoy luxury suites, an adults-only restaurant and adults-only swimming pool; the Family Section with Family Suites close to the family swimming pool and Splash Park, the Kids Club and Breeze Teen Club; and the Premium Section which features upscale amenities, Jacuzzi and Swim-up Suites and its own Concierge.
Guests will spoilt for choice for dining options during their Cancun holidays as the resort offers six a la carte restaurants each offering international dishes and delicious cuisine.
With numerous kids’ activities, a luxury Spa for the adults and plenty of opportunities for relaxation, the Azul Sensatori Resort and its signature fragrances will provide a memorable experience for guests throughout their Riviera Maya holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....