Copa Airlines adds more flights to Cuba
Confirming its commitment to the Cuba holiday market and in order to meet increased demand, the Panama-City based Copa Airlines has recently revealed its plans to add 5 return daily flights to and from Panama City and Havana starting July this year.
Yet another Central American carrier has confirmed its commitment to the Cuba holidays market as Panama City-based Copa Airlines announced the increase of its flights to and from Cuba to five return daily flights. Executives of the company revealed that the new flights servicing and connecting Cuba holidays with other Latin American destinations are scheduled to start operating from July this year.
In order to meet increased demand to his highly popular Caribbeann holiday destination, Copa Airlines has announced that there will be five return daily taking travellers from Panama City to Cuba holidays with a capacity of 124-155 passengers per trip.
This will mean greater connectivity and accessibility to Cuba holidays for many Central and South American travellers interested in visiting the island, and according to reports the interest among Latin American travellers to visit this Caribbean nation has been recently growing.
The company, which recently celebrated 15 years of operations in Cuba, now links to a further 44 holiday destinations in 23 countries in the Americas, which can all be accessed to from the international airport José Martí in Havana as a departure point.
Copa, founded in 1947, has one of the youngest fleets in the world, comprising 49 Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and Embraer 190AR.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...