Copa Airlines adds more flights to Cuba
Confirming its commitment to the Cuba holiday market and in order to meet increased demand, the Panama-City based Copa Airlines has recently revealed its plans to add 5 return daily flights to and from Panama City and Havana starting July this year.
Yet another Central American carrier has confirmed its commitment to the Cuba holidays market as Panama City-based Copa Airlines announced the increase of its flights to and from Cuba to five return daily flights. Executives of the company revealed that the new flights servicing and connecting Cuba holidays with other Latin American destinations are scheduled to start operating from July this year.
In order to meet increased demand to his highly popular Caribbeann holiday destination, Copa Airlines has announced that there will be five return daily taking travellers from Panama City to Cuba holidays with a capacity of 124-155 passengers per trip.
This will mean greater connectivity and accessibility to Cuba holidays for many Central and South American travellers interested in visiting the island, and according to reports the interest among Latin American travellers to visit this Caribbean nation has been recently growing.
The company, which recently celebrated 15 years of operations in Cuba, now links to a further 44 holiday destinations in 23 countries in the Americas, which can all be accessed to from the international airport José Martí in Havana as a departure point.
Copa, founded in 1947, has one of the youngest fleets in the world, comprising 49 Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and Embraer 190AR.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...