Copa Airlines adds more flights to Cuba
Confirming its commitment to the Cuba holiday market and in order to meet increased demand, the Panama-City based Copa Airlines has recently revealed its plans to add 5 return daily flights to and from Panama City and Havana starting July this year.
Yet another Central American carrier has confirmed its commitment to the Cuba holidays market as Panama City-based Copa Airlines announced the increase of its flights to and from Cuba to five return daily flights. Executives of the company revealed that the new flights servicing and connecting Cuba holidays with other Latin American destinations are scheduled to start operating from July this year.
In order to meet increased demand to his highly popular Caribbeann holiday destination, Copa Airlines has announced that there will be five return daily taking travellers from Panama City to Cuba holidays with a capacity of 124-155 passengers per trip.
This will mean greater connectivity and accessibility to Cuba holidays for many Central and South American travellers interested in visiting the island, and according to reports the interest among Latin American travellers to visit this Caribbean nation has been recently growing.
The company, which recently celebrated 15 years of operations in Cuba, now links to a further 44 holiday destinations in 23 countries in the Americas, which can all be accessed to from the international airport José Martí in Havana as a departure point.
Copa, founded in 1947, has one of the youngest fleets in the world, comprising 49 Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and Embraer 190AR.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...