Tourists on Dubai Holidays Celebrate DSS Promotions at the Festival Centre
Football fans enjoying Dubai holiday have been enjoying the live screenings of the FIFA World Cup at the Festival Centre in the city as part of the Lets Celebrate campaign as part of Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 festivities.
Tourists enjoying Dubai holidays can take part in a range of activities at the Festival Centre in the city centre as the Lets Celebrate campaign kicks off amid the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The award-winning retail precinct is the hub of a number of promotions, offers and entertainment as the retail, travel, and automotive brands come together to celebrate the festivities this summer.
Director of Shopping Centres of the Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate, Tom Miles, said: "The summers already begun to sizzle at the Festival Centre and there is a reason to celebrate.
“We’ve combined some fine brands under the Al-Futtaim umbrella into one significant promotion to give our guests unique choices and chances to win a variety of prizes, deals and promotions across electronics, fashion and the automotives segments.”
The Festival Centre has been showing live screenings of the FIFA World Cup matches for football fans enjoying holidays in Dubai, in the Football Fever Match Dome.
Tourist enjoying Dubai holidays can win several prizes on a daily and weekly basis for every purchase made in any Festival Centre store from 11th June to 7th August 2010 as part of their Lets celebrate campaign.
Visitors to Dubai Festival City automotive showrooms can take advantage of the weekly prizes available from gift vouchers, exotic holidays and spectacular prizes including top of the range Toyota FJ cruiser, Ram and Honda cars.
Computer gaming enthusiasts who can’t bear to be away from their games consoles during their holidays to Dubai can head to the Festival Centre to the Extreme Gaming zone on the top floor of the precinct and also experience Playstation’s Move technology from 1st July.
To mark the 2010 World Cup, the precinct is hosting its very own Indoor Beach Football competition which finishes on 11th July.
Travellers on Dubai holidays looking for music and theatre can enjoy the Bucket Boys musical comedy shows, and budding artists can take classes at the Summer Art Academy in celebration of the Dubai festivities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...