Tourists on Dubai Holidays Celebrate DSS Promotions at the Festival Centre
Football fans enjoying Dubai holiday have been enjoying the live screenings of the FIFA World Cup at the Festival Centre in the city as part of the Lets Celebrate campaign as part of Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 festivities.
Tourists enjoying Dubai holidays can take part in a range of activities at the Festival Centre in the city centre as the Lets Celebrate campaign kicks off amid the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The award-winning retail precinct is the hub of a number of promotions, offers and entertainment as the retail, travel, and automotive brands come together to celebrate the festivities this summer.
Director of Shopping Centres of the Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate, Tom Miles, said: "The summers already begun to sizzle at the Festival Centre and there is a reason to celebrate.
“We’ve combined some fine brands under the Al-Futtaim umbrella into one significant promotion to give our guests unique choices and chances to win a variety of prizes, deals and promotions across electronics, fashion and the automotives segments.”
The Festival Centre has been showing live screenings of the FIFA World Cup matches for football fans enjoying holidays in Dubai, in the Football Fever Match Dome.
Tourist enjoying Dubai holidays can win several prizes on a daily and weekly basis for every purchase made in any Festival Centre store from 11th June to 7th August 2010 as part of their Lets celebrate campaign.
Visitors to Dubai Festival City automotive showrooms can take advantage of the weekly prizes available from gift vouchers, exotic holidays and spectacular prizes including top of the range Toyota FJ cruiser, Ram and Honda cars.
Computer gaming enthusiasts who can’t bear to be away from their games consoles during their holidays to Dubai can head to the Festival Centre to the Extreme Gaming zone on the top floor of the precinct and also experience Playstation’s Move technology from 1st July.
To mark the 2010 World Cup, the precinct is hosting its very own Indoor Beach Football competition which finishes on 11th July.
Travellers on Dubai holidays looking for music and theatre can enjoy the Bucket Boys musical comedy shows, and budding artists can take classes at the Summer Art Academy in celebration of the Dubai festivities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai , the only hotel with a restaurant with 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...