Tourists on Dubai Holidays Celebrate DSS Promotions at the Festival Centre
Football fans enjoying Dubai holiday have been enjoying the live screenings of the FIFA World Cup at the Festival Centre in the city as part of the Lets Celebrate campaign as part of Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 festivities.
Tourists enjoying Dubai holidays can take part in a range of activities at the Festival Centre in the city centre as the Lets Celebrate campaign kicks off amid the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The award-winning retail precinct is the hub of a number of promotions, offers and entertainment as the retail, travel, and automotive brands come together to celebrate the festivities this summer.
Director of Shopping Centres of the Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate, Tom Miles, said: "The summers already begun to sizzle at the Festival Centre and there is a reason to celebrate.
“We’ve combined some fine brands under the Al-Futtaim umbrella into one significant promotion to give our guests unique choices and chances to win a variety of prizes, deals and promotions across electronics, fashion and the automotives segments.”
The Festival Centre has been showing live screenings of the FIFA World Cup matches for football fans enjoying holidays in Dubai, in the Football Fever Match Dome.
Tourist enjoying Dubai holidays can win several prizes on a daily and weekly basis for every purchase made in any Festival Centre store from 11th June to 7th August 2010 as part of their Lets celebrate campaign.
Visitors to Dubai Festival City automotive showrooms can take advantage of the weekly prizes available from gift vouchers, exotic holidays and spectacular prizes including top of the range Toyota FJ cruiser, Ram and Honda cars.
Computer gaming enthusiasts who can’t bear to be away from their games consoles during their holidays to Dubai can head to the Festival Centre to the Extreme Gaming zone on the top floor of the precinct and also experience Playstation’s Move technology from 1st July.
To mark the 2010 World Cup, the precinct is hosting its very own Indoor Beach Football competition which finishes on 11th July.
Travellers on Dubai holidays looking for music and theatre can enjoy the Bucket Boys musical comedy shows, and budding artists can take classes at the Summer Art Academy in celebration of the Dubai festivities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...