Tourists on Dubai Holidays Celebrate DSS Promotions at the Festival Centre
Football fans enjoying Dubai holiday have been enjoying the live screenings of the FIFA World Cup at the Festival Centre in the city as part of the Lets Celebrate campaign as part of Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 festivities.
Tourists enjoying Dubai holidays can take part in a range of activities at the Festival Centre in the city centre as the Lets Celebrate campaign kicks off amid the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010.
The award-winning retail precinct is the hub of a number of promotions, offers and entertainment as the retail, travel, and automotive brands come together to celebrate the festivities this summer.
Director of Shopping Centres of the Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate, Tom Miles, said: "The summers already begun to sizzle at the Festival Centre and there is a reason to celebrate.
“We’ve combined some fine brands under the Al-Futtaim umbrella into one significant promotion to give our guests unique choices and chances to win a variety of prizes, deals and promotions across electronics, fashion and the automotives segments.”
The Festival Centre has been showing live screenings of the FIFA World Cup matches for football fans enjoying holidays in Dubai, in the Football Fever Match Dome.
Tourist enjoying Dubai holidays can win several prizes on a daily and weekly basis for every purchase made in any Festival Centre store from 11th June to 7th August 2010 as part of their Lets celebrate campaign.
Visitors to Dubai Festival City automotive showrooms can take advantage of the weekly prizes available from gift vouchers, exotic holidays and spectacular prizes including top of the range Toyota FJ cruiser, Ram and Honda cars.
Computer gaming enthusiasts who can’t bear to be away from their games consoles during their holidays to Dubai can head to the Festival Centre to the Extreme Gaming zone on the top floor of the precinct and also experience Playstation’s Move technology from 1st July.
To mark the 2010 World Cup, the precinct is hosting its very own Indoor Beach Football competition which finishes on 11th July.
Travellers on Dubai holidays looking for music and theatre can enjoy the Bucket Boys musical comedy shows, and budding artists can take classes at the Summer Art Academy in celebration of the Dubai festivities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...