Great Summer Shopping on Dubai holidays as the Outlet Mall hosts the first DSS Raffle Draw
Just when you thought Dubai summer holidays couldn't get any better, the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 inaugural raffle draw will soon be taking place at the Dubai Outlet Mall with 2 BMW luxury Sedan cars up for grabs.
Summer Dubai holidays just keep getting better with the sizzling hot Dubai Summer Surprises Festival. The inaugural raffle draw for Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 is taking place at Dubai Outlet Mall with two BMW luxury sedan cars being won.
The draw will be conducted this Thursday, 24 June at 6pm in Centre Court at Outlet Mall in cooperation with Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment and the Dubai Shopping Malls Group.
The draw will be televised live on Dubai TV and Mr Salem Khammas, Executive Director, will be officiating for the mall.
In addition to the draw, Outlet Mall has organised lots of exciting shows and entertainment for everyone, including the DSS Characters Carnival, the Football Trickster and the Dubai Most Talented Kids Show for this weekend.
Also kids can get creative and paint their hearts out with this weeks theme-based activity, mug painting in the Dome kids playing area. You can also watch the FIFA World Cup football matches live while you enjoy the festivity at Outlet Mall.
Located on Dubai - Al Ain Road (Route 66), Outlet Mall is open Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 10pm and Thursday - Saturday 10am - 12 Midnight. Visit
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...