Great Summer Shopping on Dubai holidays as the Outlet Mall hosts the first DSS Raffle Draw
Just when you thought Dubai summer holidays couldn't get any better, the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 inaugural raffle draw will soon be taking place at the Dubai Outlet Mall with 2 BMW luxury Sedan cars up for grabs.
Summer Dubai holidays just keep getting better with the sizzling hot Dubai Summer Surprises Festival. The inaugural raffle draw for Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 is taking place at Dubai Outlet Mall with two BMW luxury sedan cars being won.
The draw will be conducted this Thursday, 24 June at 6pm in Centre Court at Outlet Mall in cooperation with Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment and the Dubai Shopping Malls Group.
The draw will be televised live on Dubai TV and Mr Salem Khammas, Executive Director, will be officiating for the mall.
In addition to the draw, Outlet Mall has organised lots of exciting shows and entertainment for everyone, including the DSS Characters Carnival, the Football Trickster and the Dubai Most Talented Kids Show for this weekend.
Also kids can get creative and paint their hearts out with this weeks theme-based activity, mug painting in the Dome kids playing area. You can also watch the FIFA World Cup football matches live while you enjoy the festivity at Outlet Mall.
Located on Dubai - Al Ain Road (Route 66), Outlet Mall is open Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 10pm and Thursday - Saturday 10am - 12 Midnight. Visit
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...