Great Summer Shopping on Dubai holidays as the Outlet Mall hosts the first DSS Raffle Draw
Just when you thought Dubai summer holidays couldn't get any better, the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 inaugural raffle draw will soon be taking place at the Dubai Outlet Mall with 2 BMW luxury Sedan cars up for grabs.
Summer Dubai holidays just keep getting better with the sizzling hot Dubai Summer Surprises Festival. The inaugural raffle draw for Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 is taking place at Dubai Outlet Mall with two BMW luxury sedan cars being won.
The draw will be conducted this Thursday, 24 June at 6pm in Centre Court at Outlet Mall in cooperation with Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment and the Dubai Shopping Malls Group.
The draw will be televised live on Dubai TV and Mr Salem Khammas, Executive Director, will be officiating for the mall.
In addition to the draw, Outlet Mall has organised lots of exciting shows and entertainment for everyone, including the DSS Characters Carnival, the Football Trickster and the Dubai Most Talented Kids Show for this weekend.
Also kids can get creative and paint their hearts out with this weeks theme-based activity, mug painting in the Dome kids playing area. You can also watch the FIFA World Cup football matches live while you enjoy the festivity at Outlet Mall.
Located on Dubai - Al Ain Road (Route 66), Outlet Mall is open Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 10pm and Thursday - Saturday 10am - 12 Midnight. Visit
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...