Great Summer Shopping on Dubai holidays as the Outlet Mall hosts the first DSS Raffle Draw
Just when you thought Dubai summer holidays couldn't get any better, the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 inaugural raffle draw will soon be taking place at the Dubai Outlet Mall with 2 BMW luxury Sedan cars up for grabs.
Summer Dubai holidays just keep getting better with the sizzling hot Dubai Summer Surprises Festival. The inaugural raffle draw for Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 is taking place at Dubai Outlet Mall with two BMW luxury sedan cars being won.
The draw will be conducted this Thursday, 24 June at 6pm in Centre Court at Outlet Mall in cooperation with Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment and the Dubai Shopping Malls Group.
The draw will be televised live on Dubai TV and Mr Salem Khammas, Executive Director, will be officiating for the mall.
In addition to the draw, Outlet Mall has organised lots of exciting shows and entertainment for everyone, including the DSS Characters Carnival, the Football Trickster and the Dubai Most Talented Kids Show for this weekend.
Also kids can get creative and paint their hearts out with this weeks theme-based activity, mug painting in the Dome kids playing area. You can also watch the FIFA World Cup football matches live while you enjoy the festivity at Outlet Mall.
Located on Dubai - Al Ain Road (Route 66), Outlet Mall is open Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 10pm and Thursday - Saturday 10am - 12 Midnight. Visit
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...