Great Summer Shopping on Dubai holidays as the Outlet Mall hosts the first DSS Raffle Draw
Just when you thought Dubai summer holidays couldn't get any better, the Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 inaugural raffle draw will soon be taking place at the Dubai Outlet Mall with 2 BMW luxury Sedan cars up for grabs.
Summer Dubai holidays just keep getting better with the sizzling hot Dubai Summer Surprises Festival. The inaugural raffle draw for Dubai Summer Surprises 2010 is taking place at Dubai Outlet Mall with two BMW luxury sedan cars being won.
The draw will be conducted this Thursday, 24 June at 6pm in Centre Court at Outlet Mall in cooperation with Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment and the Dubai Shopping Malls Group.
The draw will be televised live on Dubai TV and Mr Salem Khammas, Executive Director, will be officiating for the mall.
In addition to the draw, Outlet Mall has organised lots of exciting shows and entertainment for everyone, including the DSS Characters Carnival, the Football Trickster and the Dubai Most Talented Kids Show for this weekend.
Also kids can get creative and paint their hearts out with this weeks theme-based activity, mug painting in the Dome kids playing area. You can also watch the FIFA World Cup football matches live while you enjoy the festivity at Outlet Mall.
Located on Dubai - Al Ain Road (Route 66), Outlet Mall is open Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 10pm and Thursday - Saturday 10am - 12 Midnight. Visit
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...