Oasis Centre starts 52 days of Festivities as part of the Dubai Summer Surprises
Adding to the many fun activities to be enjoyed during this year's Dubai Summer Surprises festival, the Oasis Mall has rolled out a series of entertaining events that range from live shows to free world cup screenings and prize-filled raffles.
Offering the most varied fun activities to be enjoyed during Dubai holidays this summer the Oasis Mall is rolling out an exciting combination of Live Entertainment Programmes, Free World Cup Screening and Raffles. The Oasis Centre, regarded as Dubais friendliest mall, today announced it has lined up various programmes for the 52-day long Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) including free screening of Soccer World Cup games live from South Africa and an exclusive LG Bonanza raffle.
Organised to promote shopping and summer tourism in the emirate from 17 June - 7 August 2010, the 13th edition of DSS has strongly established the emirate as a summer shopping destination offering fantastic bargains, surprises and winning opportunities during the festival which includes a DSS-wide raffle to win 14 BMW luxury sedans.
Oasis Centre will also host special DSS-related entertainment programmes. The all-family activities will include balloon-tricks for kids, exclusive international acts such as the Circusfera show, Soccer Trickster, Rola Bola Danny Show, Soccer on Rollers, Green Gymnastics and a Cowboy Rope Trickster. Foosball Frenzy game competitions will further make the Oasis Centre a hub of entertainment for visitors of all ages.
Neelesh Bhatnagar, Director, Oasis Centre, said: Oasis Centre offers exclusive bargains for shoppers during the DSS. The mall-wide raffle and a special zero-interest shopping scheme for all Emirates NBD credit card holders will be part of our offerings during the festival.
While the DSS events will only add a carnival-like air to the Oasis Centres shopper-friendly compact layout, the season ending sales and special promotions across retail outlets will offer outstanding value for money across all product categories.
The mall-wide raffle LG Bonanza will give shoppers the chance to win additionally offer shoppers LCD televisions and home theatre systems, courtesy LG Electronics. This will complement the live telecast of the soccer World Cup games until 11th July on the giant screen in the malls atrium as well as on eight viewing posts at the food-court. A special road-show is currently underway awarding exclusive gift vouchers worth AED100 on the purchase of LG Blu-ray Disc player until the World Cup 2010 South Africa finals.
A mid-sized shopping mall owned and managed by Landmark Retail Ltd, Oasis Centre houses a range of brands across categories, enticing customers with its key strengths such as convenience of shopping and excellent value-for-money. Located centrally on Sheikh Zayed Road, the mall opened its doors to shoppers after a revamp in March 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...