Oasis Centre starts 52 days of Festivities as part of the Dubai Summer Surprises
Adding to the many fun activities to be enjoyed during this year's Dubai Summer Surprises festival, the Oasis Mall has rolled out a series of entertaining events that range from live shows to free world cup screenings and prize-filled raffles.
Offering the most varied fun activities to be enjoyed during Dubai holidays this summer the Oasis Mall is rolling out an exciting combination of Live Entertainment Programmes, Free World Cup Screening and Raffles. The Oasis Centre, regarded as Dubais friendliest mall, today announced it has lined up various programmes for the 52-day long Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) including free screening of Soccer World Cup games live from South Africa and an exclusive LG Bonanza raffle.
Organised to promote shopping and summer tourism in the emirate from 17 June - 7 August 2010, the 13th edition of DSS has strongly established the emirate as a summer shopping destination offering fantastic bargains, surprises and winning opportunities during the festival which includes a DSS-wide raffle to win 14 BMW luxury sedans.
Oasis Centre will also host special DSS-related entertainment programmes. The all-family activities will include balloon-tricks for kids, exclusive international acts such as the Circusfera show, Soccer Trickster, Rola Bola Danny Show, Soccer on Rollers, Green Gymnastics and a Cowboy Rope Trickster. Foosball Frenzy game competitions will further make the Oasis Centre a hub of entertainment for visitors of all ages.
Neelesh Bhatnagar, Director, Oasis Centre, said: Oasis Centre offers exclusive bargains for shoppers during the DSS. The mall-wide raffle and a special zero-interest shopping scheme for all Emirates NBD credit card holders will be part of our offerings during the festival.
While the DSS events will only add a carnival-like air to the Oasis Centres shopper-friendly compact layout, the season ending sales and special promotions across retail outlets will offer outstanding value for money across all product categories.
The mall-wide raffle LG Bonanza will give shoppers the chance to win additionally offer shoppers LCD televisions and home theatre systems, courtesy LG Electronics. This will complement the live telecast of the soccer World Cup games until 11th July on the giant screen in the malls atrium as well as on eight viewing posts at the food-court. A special road-show is currently underway awarding exclusive gift vouchers worth AED100 on the purchase of LG Blu-ray Disc player until the World Cup 2010 South Africa finals.
A mid-sized shopping mall owned and managed by Landmark Retail Ltd, Oasis Centre houses a range of brands across categories, enticing customers with its key strengths such as convenience of shopping and excellent value-for-money. Located centrally on Sheikh Zayed Road, the mall opened its doors to shoppers after a revamp in March 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...