Program to Promote Private Aviation for Travellers on luxury Dominican Republic Holidays
International airport operators and the Dominican Republic are working together to develop a program which will increase the number of flights towards the country by ten percent and increase the number of travellers enjoying Dominican Republic holidays.
The Dominican Republic is working closely with a number of international airport operators to help boost the number of high end visitors taking Dominican Republic holidays by developing a new program which, if successful, will increase the number of Dominican Republic flights by ten percent.
The project will be promoting private aviation through a number of international fairs in a bid to attract high end tourism to the Caribbean country and attract travellers to book luxury Dominican Republic holidays.
President of the Group Puntacana, Frank Rainieri, and Felix Garcia from Cibao International Airport net with Arístides Fernandez Zucco, the Airports Department Director and together the business leaders would seek the best ways to organise of the fairs and provide the best airport infrastructure to develop high end tourism.
Rainieri said that the Tourism Ministry and the Civil Aviation would also contribute and help organise the project with the private sector to meet the ten percent increase in flights to the Dominican Republic.
“Now that we are all working together, public and private sector, we’re all aware of the importance this signifies, we’re going to grow with firm steps", - he said.
The Caribbean island is a great destination for golfing enthusiasts looking for luxury Dominican Republic holidays and is becoming the Caribbean’s favourite hotspot for high end travellers seeking sun, sea and luxury accommodation.
The Dominican Republic is the second largest Caribbean nation after Cuba and shares the island with the nation of Haiti which occupies the western third.
Travellers enjoying holidays in the Dominican Republic can relax at many of the island’s all inclusive Dominican Republic resorts which dominate most of the country’s beaches. The north coast of the island provides the perfect conditions for adventure sports enthusiasts with a range of watersports activities include surfing, kite surfing and sailing.
The country’s capital, Santa Domingo, offers visitors a lively experience with plenty to see and do including historical sites, museums, elegant restaurants, cobbled stone streets, parks and a vibrant nightlife.
The Caribbean weather, luxury accommodation, mountainous terrain, white sandy beaches and friendly locals are just some of the reasons why travellers from all over the world choose the Dominican Republic as their Caribbean holiday destination each year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dominican Republic Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
From the allure of the beach to the excellence of premium all-inclusive service, this is the place to make your every holiday dream an unforgettable reality
- Family friendly services including an Explorer's Club for kids and a Core Zone for teens
- De-stress at the world-class spa and select from an indulging array of treatments
- Enjoy an array of activities including watersports, golf, horse riding, organised ball games, aerobic, dance and Spanish classes and more.
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
You'll be instantly rewarded with up to $3,600 resort credit to use towards spa treatments, golf, premium drinks and much more
- Complimentary Tickts available to see Shakira! Call for more details
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Suites feature a double Jacuzzi and fully stocked mini bar including spirits and premium brands
- Choice of 13 swimming pools and 35 spa suites to relax in
- Get up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Enjoy the best of the Dominican Republic with a holiday at Bayahibe, a resort town choke full of attractions. Beside...
Beautifully located on the Dominican Republic´s lush southeast coast, Casa de Campo is a magnificent eco-friendly...
Spend eight unforgettable days in the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic enjoying Punta Cana's pristine beaches...