New Self-Service Kiosk launched by Etihad at its home-base in Abu Dhabi
Adding a new handy facility for the convenience of their passengers, Etihad Airways has introduced a new self-service check-in kiosk at their Abu Dhabi airport on Terminals 1 and 3.
Etihad Airways continues to expand its customer ground services with the launch of dedicated self service check-in kiosks at Abu Dhabi airports Terminal 3. Etihad customers can now also use the kiosks at Terminal 1.
Customers of the UAEs national airline have access to eight kiosks in the economy check-in area of Terminal 3, and there are two kiosks in the T3 premium check-in area.
To use the kiosks, customers simply key in their booking reference or e-ticket number; scan their passport; or insert their Etihad Guest card. Once this has been done the customer can choose their seat and print their boarding pass and baggage tags.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer, said: The introduction of the new self service kiosks is another achievement in our pledge to continually enhance the services we offer our customers at all times in their journey.
The first ten kiosks are conveniently placed throughout the Etihad terminal and will enable customers, especially those travelling on short haul flights, to save time on their journey and allow them to relax in our lounge or visit the shops and restaurants airside in the airport.
Etihad offers a range of online services at www.etihad.com. Via the website customers can check-in for their flights up to 24 hours in advance as well as choose their seats on the aircraft. The airline also has city check-in facilities in Abu Dhabi city and Dubai.
Etihad will also complete the next phased roll-out of its new digital strategy towards the end of 2010. Within the strategy customers will be offered a range of services and information via mobile devices and other digital channels. It will also include a brand new website and online shopping experience for airline customers.
Etihad launched its own iPhone application earlier this year the first of its kind. The application enables members of the Etihad Guest loyalty programme to manage their accounts and stay informed of the latest offers via their iPhone and provides them full access to over 1,700 products from the airlines award winning reward shop.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...