New Self-Service Kiosk launched by Etihad at its home-base in Abu Dhabi
Adding a new handy facility for the convenience of their passengers, Etihad Airways has introduced a new self-service check-in kiosk at their Abu Dhabi airport on Terminals 1 and 3.
Etihad Airways continues to expand its customer ground services with the launch of dedicated self service check-in kiosks at Abu Dhabi airports Terminal 3. Etihad customers can now also use the kiosks at Terminal 1.
Customers of the UAEs national airline have access to eight kiosks in the economy check-in area of Terminal 3, and there are two kiosks in the T3 premium check-in area.
To use the kiosks, customers simply key in their booking reference or e-ticket number; scan their passport; or insert their Etihad Guest card. Once this has been done the customer can choose their seat and print their boarding pass and baggage tags.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways Chief Commercial Officer, said: The introduction of the new self service kiosks is another achievement in our pledge to continually enhance the services we offer our customers at all times in their journey.
The first ten kiosks are conveniently placed throughout the Etihad terminal and will enable customers, especially those travelling on short haul flights, to save time on their journey and allow them to relax in our lounge or visit the shops and restaurants airside in the airport.
Etihad offers a range of online services at www.etihad.com. Via the website customers can check-in for their flights up to 24 hours in advance as well as choose their seats on the aircraft. The airline also has city check-in facilities in Abu Dhabi city and Dubai.
Etihad will also complete the next phased roll-out of its new digital strategy towards the end of 2010. Within the strategy customers will be offered a range of services and information via mobile devices and other digital channels. It will also include a brand new website and online shopping experience for airline customers.
Etihad launched its own iPhone application earlier this year the first of its kind. The application enables members of the Etihad Guest loyalty programme to manage their accounts and stay informed of the latest offers via their iPhone and provides them full access to over 1,700 products from the airlines award winning reward shop.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...